Release date speculation

Guest Darknessofdeaths

I doubt it. We've only gotten one trailer so far and it didn't show a whole lot. Why would we only get one trailer before release? That's not much marketing at all. You won't get a lot of buyers that way.

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I doubt it. We've only gotten one trailer so far and it didn't show a whole lot. Why would we only get one trailer before release? That's not much marketing at all. You won't get a lot of buyers that way.

I 120% agree with this. Personally, I think it's false.

2 hours ago, Zihark11 said:

I dont think its coming out in spring now. theyve been way to quiet regarding the game for it to be coming out in a couple months. i would love it if it did but i can wait to see them screw it up. 

Its been reconfirmed spring

As skeptical as this sounds that time makes perfect sense I guess we'll see in hopefully this month with the anticipated Nintendo Direct Spring is coming fast!

15 hours ago, flare9 said:

A report like this came out in late April 2018 confirming a 2018 release. That was just one month before E3 where we officially got the delay with the trailer. I used to think these financial reports were reliable but, fool me once...

Edited by Glennstavos

this is weird, really.

judging by those dates, we would be 2 months away, and there's still no official infos whatsoever.

i hate to be that guy, but if nothing new comes up in this month, it's probably going to be postponed again.

it's unlikely that they will release it without making at least 1-2 months of advertising before it goes to retailers, especially when there's also Left Alive and Devil may Cry 5 releasing in March. making a surprise release would be complete suicide for Nintendo.

• eclipse changed the title to Release date speculation

As the others have pointed out, if it is coming out that early then we should have gotten some more information on the game already. Yes Nintendo takes forever to start marketing their games unless they are one of the big 3, but the only time they just throw out a game with little info prior to release is if it is one of their lesser known IP's or a game they expect to fail. Fire Emblem fits neither of these categories anymore. They would have to release a lot of information from here till March for me to believe it at this point. I'm guessing it is going to show up late April, early May unless it gets delayed again.

I say it will be released in May. Personally, they can take all time they need to show info/release the game and I wouldn't mind a summer release honestly. I am sure that near the of the month or in the middle of March a direct is going to happen and there we will get some info and I expect the game to look even better than last time. For now I am fine with weekly rewatching this trailer.