Special Heroes - 2017 (Feb 1 ~) & 2018 (Feb 8 ~) Free Summoning Event! Which colour will you choose?

Coolmanio

Year One:

• Red: First choice. Leo offers Lloyd Atk Ploy, Nowi offers Hone Fliers, Tharja would give me a reason to build Sophia, and Camilla would erase her Def flaw.
  • Blue: Third choice. Xander would give me a reason to build Donnel, F!Robin would erase her Def super flaw, but I'd rather try colorless.
  • Green: Last choice. I wouldn't say no to any of those merges, but SI isn't the best (outside of Lissa).
  • Colorless: Second choice. Olivia and Jakob have crippling flaws, but I'd rather have a red than any of the other colorless heroes.

For my alt, green is second choice. Inigo is a dream merge project.

Year Two: 

• Red: Second choice. Tharja is already +10 but offers Atk/Spd Bond. Tana would become +9. I wouldn't say no to the other merges offered.
  • Blue: First choice. Catria would reach +9, Cordelia would reach +5, Lyn is also a welcome merge, Ninian and Ryoma have Chill skills, Camilla would make Lyn better with her tome, Niles has Swift Sparrow, I don't have Ephraim.
  • Green: Third choice. Already merged Sharena to +10, so she's the whammy. Highlights: Hector is worth merging, Sanaki would make Odin his best, I don't have Fae.
  • Colorless: Last choice. Already merged Linde to +10, and the other heroes are lower priority merges or SI.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2017's an easy call for me. 3 of the 4 Red units would be good for me (Nowi can be merged into the one I currently have, Tharja and Camilla both look good and are units I don't have, Leo's not someone I want... but I suspect I'll get him if I see a Red Orb), and I can go Green if I can't get get Red since I have a decent chance of getting something good off that banner.

Deciding between Red and Blue for 2018 will be difficult, since Blue has Ninian, Lyn and Niles that I'd like to get but Red has basically everything from Summer Young Tiki onward that would be good to pull. At least I've got some time before I have to make that call.

Edited by ILikeKirbys

The only Special Heroes I am missing are SF!Xander, LA!Lilina, and LA!Lyn.

I am also still missing HS!Elise and HS!Hinoka from the most recent Special Heroes Foci, but they do not count.

I guess I will pick blue or colorless (my second BB!Cordelia just needs one more copy to be +10) for the 2017 Foci and blue or green for the 2018 Foci.

2 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

For 2017, It's either red or green. I'm missing 2 out of 4 reds, and 6 out of 11 Greens. My highest priority of those are Winter Tharja and Summer Elise, since those are Valor skills I'm missing.

As expected, no reds appeared on my session, but the green I pulled had none other than Summer Elise! -Atk, but I didn't intend to make her fight. infantry Blade mages are so 2017 anyway.

Edited by Glennstavos

Full circle of green had me stumped. I wanted to pull on red. :( Oh well, I got a Summer Elise out of it. Could have been much worse, though I am not sure what use I'll have for her other than her Valor Skill.

I got one red orb to pull on, thankfully. I have only half of the red units from year 1, but summer Leo and New Years Camilla have shitty natures, so I was fine with getting them again.

Got +atk -spd Halloween Nowi. Someone please reassure me that neutral speed Nowi is too slow to double anything and that -spd is still workable on her.

I was going to select green for the highest chance of getting someone new but there weren't any, so I chose colorless...and got Sakura! One of the ones I wanted, so I'm happy. She even has good IVs with +Spd, -Res.

I'll target green again for the next one, hoping for either Lilina or Kagero. There are fewer units in the second pool that I don't have and none that I really want.

Hrm... seems the color I do not have the most Seasonal Heroes in is Green for 2017, and a tie between Red, Green, and Colorless in 218. Guess that'll decide it for me...

Aaand Green didn't even appear! welp, guess I'll just pick Blue...

And it's... Summer Corrin [+Res -Def]! Whew, glad it's someone I don't have. And with a workable asset/flaw to boot!

..well anyways, I'm not sure I like this all that much. Even if they had a special summoning banner you could only summon from once at a time with a higher Orb cost than usual per summon for one Seasonal 5* unit, I feel that'd have been better than praying you'll get someone you want from a color...

Edited by Xenomata

20 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I got one red orb to pull on, thankfully. I have only half of the red units from year 1, but summer Leo and New Years Camilla have shitty natures, so I was fine with getting them again.

Got +atk -spd Halloween Nowi. Someone please reassure me that neutral speed Nowi is too slow to double anything and that -spd is still workable on her.

I have a -Spd one too. She is normally pretty speedy, so this hurts her, but I've gotten a lot of use out of her anyway. Flier buffs help a lot. But if you have S!Tana, you will probably prefer her.

Wanted red and luckily a red orb was in the circle.  I got maybe the unit I wanted most of the reds, NY Camilla!  Her IV is unfortunate at -spd/+def but still overall quite happy with this.  My tanky red flier I guess.