Special Heroes - 2017 (Feb 1 ~) & 2018 (Feb 8 ~) Free Summoning Event! Which colour will you choose?

Coolmanio

13 minutes ago, Nanima said:

I have a -Spd one too. She is normally pretty speedy, so this hurts her, but I've gotten a lot of use out of her anyway. Flier buffs help a lot. But if you have S!Tana, you will probably prefer her.

Oof. Well, I'll make use of her anyway, since one can never have too many mage fliers.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Zeo said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy it was the same for me. Only worse since there was literally every color except colorless. Sometimes this game just gives you a big middle finger, Literally worst case scenario.

Got Winter Robin, guess it could have been worse.

Could have been Spring Xander.

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Could have been Spring Xander.

Meanwhile, I was over in my corner kinda hoping to get him just so I could have every alt of each Nohr royal. I can at least say I did get a blue bunny.

@SatsumaFSoysoy @Zeo @mampfoid @Landmaster

Darn not having the colours you want is so annoying. Yeah I wanted colourless on my second account (Bridelia pls) but somehow got 4 greens and 1 red instead -___-. The one time you don't want greens (and I already have Tharja anyway so red is meh)

And the green was Summer Tiki who I already had...but somehow with a worse +Res/-Atk (my original one is +Def/-Spd). I don't particularly use her too often (mostly for Axe Valour and some AA matches), so the +3 Spd isn't that important.

I guess I could fodder Melon Crusher (does anyone want that these days) or Close Def?

As for my main, I at least got 2 colourless (Jakob pls). Got NY Takumi instead which...is at least new (and thankfully not another Sakura). +Atk/-Spd though so a bit mixed. Can't even fix the bane because the banner rerun just ended but oh well, he's new.

--- 

Hoping for colourless for the second round for flying Mia so I can skip her legendary banner. Might go red for Micaiah if no colourless.

Edited by mcsilas

This was pretty much my expression when I pulled green only to see S!Camilla greet me.

Spoiler

And once again I am denied PA!Azura because you know there is no such thing as having too much Camilla in Fire Emblem Heroes right?

Edited by NSSKG151

34 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Meanwhile, I was over in my corner kinda hoping to get him just so I could have every alt of each Nohr royal. I can at least say I did get a blue bunny.

3 minutes ago, Grandosco said:

Sure could have. Siiiigh. At least the bunny prince is a new unit for me. Gotta catch ‘em all?

You two should kiss.

16 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy @Zeo @mampfoid @Landmaster

Darn not having the colours you want is so annoying. Yeah I wanted colourless on my second account (Bridelia pls) but somehow got 4 greens and 1 red instead -___-. The one time you don't want greens (and I already have Tharja anyway so red is meh)

And the green was Summer Tiki who I already had...but somehow with a worse +Res/-Atk (my original one is +Def/-Spd). I don't particularly use her too often (mostly for Axe Valour and some AA matches), so the +3 Spd isn't that important.

I guess I could fodder Melon Crusher (does anyone want that these days) or Close Def?

As for my main, I at least got 2 colourless (Jakob pls). Got NY Takumi instead which...is at least new (and thankfully not another Sakura). +Atk/-Spd though so a bit mixed. Can't even fix the bane because the banner rerun just ended but oh well, he's new.

--- 

Hoping for colourless for the second round for flying Mia so I can skip her legendary banner. Might go red for Micaiah if no colourless.

I'm hoping for Mia as well.

Melon Crusher is a pretty good weapon. I'd think of something with that.

I got four colorless and one red orbs, meaning no green that I wanted (so many greens that I wanted), so I pulled a colorless.  Halloween Jakob.  Literally the only one that I already had and did not want.  Here's hoping I can get a red orb next week (doubt it).

So I was thinking. Green has most of the good options for me, and it doesn't have any units that I'd feel bad if I open them. Red and blue is risky for that, and while Colorless have good options, I'll just wait for the rerun on H!Mia.

Green for good on Y2.

Ugh. Wanted green, but just got red and colorless orbs. Pulled red, hoping for either Leo or Camilla, or at least a duplicate Tharja since she has good fodder. Got a duplicate Nowi instead, the worst option. There's a time when I would have at least appreciated the Hone Fliers fodder, but it isn't rare anymore!

@mcsilas @SatsumaFSoysoy Ouch sorry to hear that. Everyone wants Bridelia (I already got a good one) or other colorless units. 

I wouldn't mind Jakob, NY!Takumi or Halloween Sakura. Or Lyn for fodder. 

Ok, I even get colorless. Bet who hides behind that? 

Spoiler

Oh no ...

5qtNjvm.png

Didn't want to steal your Cordys ...

She is -ATK and my other Cordy (+SPD) doesn't need a merge. 

So no new unit for me. :-/

For year one I wanted either blue or colorless. Blue for Charlotte(merge) or Shigure and Colorless for Lyn(merge) or Jakob or Olivia.

There was no colorless but luckily there was a single blue so that narrowed my choices down. As to who I got:

Spoiler

H9O3zu0.jpg

Shigure!! I wanted the extra merge for Charlotte more but I’m not complaining.

I got scared as soon as I noticed he wasn’t neutral because I didn’t think natures would be involved but I guess being a random unit wasn’t enough of a caveat for IS (¬_¬)

Luckily, Shigure was +atk/-hp which is perfect so I guess not being neutral locked worked in my benefit this time around.

Wasn’t my priority Charlotte but at least I got my close second choice and didn’t get spooked by Robin or Corrin which I severely dislike and don’t even have good fodder.

Tried to go for the jackpot pulling green.

Spoiler

8asRP9u.png

+Hp/-Res.  I came up quite short from the mark, unfortunately.  Aside from a dupe S!Camilla, Elise is probably the one I wanted least.  I have no intention of building her, and while she's the only unit with G Tome Valor, I have no particular need for it.  Hopefully the 2018 pool gives me something better.     

As I said, I only had Frederick and Takumi out of Colorless Year 1, so any other one would have been fine. I got Bride Lyn, which is great, but +Res -Spd is unfortunate. Still, happy I got one more unit for Emblemdex.

Wanted colorless hoping for a fix for my NY Takumi, there actually was a colorless orb, got +Atk/-Def PA Olivia from it.  She's new, a dancer, and I like her art, so I'm good, I guess.  

God I really hope I'm not noped on colorless on banner 2.

Went with red since I only had 1/4.

Got an Halloween Nowi which makes me SO HAPPY! I missed my chance to get her two year in a row, so this is the best possible result. 

The second choice will be trickier to make since I have units of each color, but I think my priority will be Blue>Colorless>Green>Red

Pulled red on the first one and got Christmas Tharja, just the most wanted out of them. Atk-/Res+
Really happy about her. I got so unlucky on her first banner and now she still got to me somehow. I see that I will make use of her.