Special Heroes - 2017 (Feb 1 ~) & 2018 (Feb 8 ~) Free Summoning Event! Which colour will you choose?

Coolmanio

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welp. I was disappointed. Opened the green and got a Sanaki. So I hit the 2 out of 10 chance of getting someone I didn't care to. She's not terrible, but no that I got a Flying Nino my flying green mage slot is kinda locked in elsewhere.

You know if they really wanted to do the random thing why not show us the 5 randomly selected heroes and let us pick the preferred out of those. Less chance that someone gets something they really don't care to use.

The game basically told me to my face "YOU ARE GONNA GET A FREE COLORLESS 5 * HERO AND WE DON'T CARE IF YOU LIKE IT" (all options were colorless).

I ended up getting summer Takumi (+DEF, -SPD). I was hoping to shoot for Red (dancer Micaiah) or blue (Bridal Ninian).

Edited by Dr. Tarrasque

On 2.2.2019 at 5:50 PM, Sylphid said:

I'm hoping to be able to go red (the only color I didn't get today) on the 2018 seasonals banner. Main price would be New Year's Hrid, but New year's Gunnthra, summer Tana/Tiki, halloween Myrrh or summer Micaiah merge would all be okay too. If I don't get any red, green > colorless > blue would be the order of desirablity.

Well I didn't get red. Got all 5 orbs in green, which in regular banner would be pretty nice. It was still my second most wanted color, but the unit I got was Lilina, the only one I had from that selection. Didn't check bon/bane yet so maybe she's better now at least.

Honestly I'm more amused than annoyed at this point.

Oh yeah, I just realized, I basically had three straight free summoning banners with NO REDS when all I wanted from those banners was red.

Thankfully, colorless was my second option in this banner, and I did get one of the two units I wanted the most. I'm just annoyed because both Valentine's Roy and Halloween Nowi got natures that they didn't want, and they would've been happier if they were neutral, or could switch.

Despite NY Gunnthra not being a unit I was particularly prioritizing, I'm really getting to like her.

One new unit and one repeat is about average for this event, and as potential new units go, Gunnthra is better than most of my options. So I'm happy with how this turned out.

Got two Red and three Colorless on my 2018 Banner, went Red because every option there is either a bane-erasing merge (Tiki & Tharja drop their SPD banes, Tana loses her ATK bane, Myrrh loses her HP bane) or someone I want but never pulled (Gunnthrá looks neat, Hríd is Hone ATK 4 fodder, Micaiah’s a strong Dancer with dual-effectiveness).

I got +ATK/-RES Summer Micaiah, which is great ‘cause that extra ATK combined with Dawn Suzu’s +3 ATK makes her effectively a dancing Lilina with effective damage and the ability to ignore Vantage and Desperation instead of Chill RES 3 and Death Blow 3. Now I just gotta figure out how I’m gonna build her... and whether or not I should keep RES Ploy on her...

Got a dup NY Azura and V!Roy. Roy has been a lot of fun. Gave him a BB+ and now just need to do hone cavs and some B skill which I still need to decide on. I guess maybe a breaker? Azura had the exact same IVs as my current one and I'm not as big on Hone Fliers as most (one's been enough for me), so at least that fixed her HP flaw. Kinda disappointed I didn't get Xancer or H!Mia, but Roy's a pretty good runner-up. 2017 seasons was surprisingly sparse as far as units I actually wanted, though.

pulled blue on both, I already had everyone I really really wanted, so I was good there, I got a summer corrin(the one that got away) and summer cordelia(does IS just know that I love beach alts?)

no complaints here, only thing I really would have wanted was myrrh, but red wasn't a thing, I do hope they resolve the seasonal problem at some point, they had a caption saying that some of these units may never be rerun and that makes me sad.

I was planning on going colorless but not a single one showed up. Luckily there was a red which was my backup and I got Gunthra, one of the two reds I wanted! She’s +res -atk because of course she is but I’ll definitely build her for now, at least until I figure out what I want to do with her Joint Hone Spd (Micaiah would really love it but I’m so used to not having to worry about panic on her team with everyone’s invisible buffs, and panic is everywhere in Aether Raids...plus I feel like I’d miss her drive attack)

I will admit, I was lucky in this event. First Halloween Nowi, who I wanted for the longest time, and then Valentine Lyn, who broke my curse of never getting Mage Armors. But even if I didn't get two of my best options I would have been happy to get two 5* regardless. After all the only character I hate is Silas and I already got a 5* version of him, so I don't have anyone I dread to see anymore. Gacha gets way crueler when there are units you just DON'T want to see, so I feel really sorry for those who were unlucky, but at the same time I can't share your pain.

Honestly I loved this event, and I wouldn't mind seeing it again next year.

Edited by GrandeRampel