Special Heroes - 2017 (Feb 1 ~) & 2018 (Feb 8 ~) Free Summoning Event! Which colour will you choose?

Coolmanio

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None of these year one units interest me all that much, but for the sake of finally getting an armoured mage, I went red for the highest chance at one. Nope, it's Halloween Nowi. Oh well, Hone Fliers for Flier Team C, should I ever build one.

Year two will be a lot trickier to decide on for obvious reasons, but I think I can narrow it down to Red vs Grey. There'd only be one disappointing unit in each pool, being Tharja and Noire respectively (huh, didn't even realise the link between them until I typed that out just now).

Picked green hoping for anyone besides SF!Chrom and PA!Inigo. Got a SF!Chrom.

I haven't pulled most of the seasonal units from the second banner but I wouldn't be upset if I pulled a character that I already have a copy of for a merge.

3 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

i will go with colourless on both banners. I would love get Mia and it would be nice get Jakob, but getting getting more merges on bridelyn, fixing atk bane on Sakura and Olivia wouldn't be terrible either.

If you haven't pulled from the first banner yet, beat in mind that it'll end in about a week when the next one starts.

Time for part 2!

You know... any other day of the week I'd be a-ok with 4 greens in one session...

NOT FUKKIN TODAY.

and the blue unit is... fucking dancing ryoma.

he's not even good. +HP -Def. Not only was this a waste of a free seasonal 5*, but it was a waste of my time...

No reds appeared for me either. Shame since I'm missing all seven of those units. Didn't have preference for any of the other potential units so went for colorless instead and Christmas Eirika saved the day. I always appreciate more healers, even the ones that can't keep up. She is +Spd/-Def. Probably the absolute worst result but I can't complain about more freebie 5 stars.

Edited by Glennstavos

8 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Time for part 2!

You know... any other day of the week I'd be a-ok with 4 greens in one session...

NOT FUKKIN TODAY.

and the blue unit is... fucking dancing ryoma.

he's not even good. +HP -Def. Not only was this a waste of a free seasonal 5*, but it was a waste of my time...

It's alright, man. I'm actually kinda pissed off too since I got the blue I wanted to see the least (spring Catria, when I already have a +Atk/-Def one). Last week's, meanwhile, just gave me spring Lucina when I already had a +Spd/-Def one. God, this sucked both the thought process behind this event and my luck, that is.

Summer Elise for the first one, Summer!Y!Tiki for the second. I know it could be worse, but I was hoping for someone I really wanted. Now I'll have to face three reruns in Summer to somehow grab Tharja, Tana and Micaiah, on top of whatever is newly released. Intsys really sucks at gifts.

I got Halloween Myrrh this time, which I'm glad to get as she was one of the units I wanted the most and I got a unit I didn't want for the first event. She's -def/+spd, but it means I can train up and use this one, then try and get a merge at some point in the future.

I actually had decent luck despite not getting the color I wanted, because somehow I managed to pull Valentine's Roy, who I really wanted and missed twice.

My only complaint is that he and the Halloween Nowi I summoned previously REALLY needed to have switched natures. Why do these guys even have natures anyway?

So in my first pick I got Shigure who I don't really care all that much for but today I got a seasonal from a character whose original unit I spent a decent amount of orbs on but didn't get...

Namely Hoshidan summer Micaiah! She looks pretty good statwise as well. Considering I could have gotten far worse I'd say I'm happy with the results.

So, got Performing Arts Shigure on the first one. Not sure what I'll do with him as I don't intend to make him part of my team. Maybe see if he has skills I like that someone else could use. If not, he's feathers.

Today, I got Spring Catria on the 2nd one. Thought about merging her but ended up giving her Chill Res to Nino. She really needed a new B skill and I think this hits the mark perfectly.

9 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Are the hot springs units part of this or not? I wanna know what the possible outcomes are before summoning.

Nah, cuts off at Winter 2018:

• RED: Summer Tana, Bride Tharja, Summer Tiki (young), Dancing Micaiah, Halloween Myrrh, NY Hrid, NY Gunnthra
  • BLUE: Valentine Lyn, Bunny Catria, Bride Ninian, Summer Cordelia, Summer Camilla, Dancing Ryoma, Halloween Niles, Winter Ephraim
  • GREEN: Valentine Hector, Valentine Lilina, Bunny Sharena, Bunny Alfonse, Bride Sanaki, Summer Innes, Dancing Elincia, Halloween Kagero, Winter Fae, NY Fjorm
  • COLORLESS: Valentine Roy, Bunny Kagero, Summer Noire, Summer Linde, Summer Takumi, Dancing Xander, Halloween Mia, Winter Eirika, NY Laevatein
Spoiler

GdyIOfH.png

Edited by Johann

I went for red in both accounts. My main one got a bridal Tharja that is +hp -Def which is is one of the two units I wanted to avoid in red. The second one was quite lucky as it got a +Atk -Spd NY! Hríd. Which is nice though not crazy (problem is I now have two bulky fliers and I don't know who to give Iote's shield Seal to).

Welp. Spring Camilla and summer Tana. Didn't want the former and had the latter. I guess this  is to compensate for my good luck earlier this year, so I shouldn't complain. 

I'm going to guess we'll get H!Myrrh, Surtr, Lazura, and Duma on the voting banner, so I'm hoping I can get a Myrrh from there. 

@Johann I see. Thanks, that was very useful.

Ok, then. With everything taken into consideration I decided I would go for green... or at least I would’ve if green was available (thanks IS for the randomness) So I ended up picking one of the colorless orbs and got Laevatein. Neat but I already have plenty of cavalry healers (in fact I have them all) who can do her job so I’ll probably fodder her for her skills instead. Decent roll overall.

3 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

@Johann I see. Thanks, that was very useful.

Ok, then. With everything taken into consideration I decided I would go for green... or at least I would’ve if green was available (thanks IS for the randomness) So I ended up picking one of the colorless orbs and got Laevatein. Neat but I already have plenty of cavalry healers (in fact I have them all) who can do her job so I’ll probably fodder her for her skills instead. Decent roll overall.

No problemo! Don't forget to collect the 40 horseflowers from Laevatein before you fodder her, and more importantly don't forget that SI is getting the update in March!

My priority for both banners was red > blue > green > colorless.  I luckily got a red orb for the first one and got Summer Leo (new unit), +Spd/-Def.  The 2018-2019 one didn't have any reds or blues, so I had to settle for green and got a duplicate B!Sanaki, but with much better IVs: +Atk/-Def (original was +Res/-Atk).  So that's an instant merge into the +Atk one! 

I can't really complain here - a new unit and great IVs for both.