Find and Vote Heroes - A Brand New Minigame and ANOTHER Guarenteed 5* : RESULTS ARE IN!

Coolmanio

0qguuofcq2e21.jpg?width=1024&auto=webp&s

As announced in our surprise FEH Channel, there is a new mini game coming! Once a day, you will select an orb colour and 'find' the character you want to vote for! When you find them and submit, you will have cast your vote! After, if you can find Alfonse, Sharena and Anna within the time limit, your vote will be doubled!

At the end of the event, the top character from each colour will be placed in a banner where you can pick one of them as a GUARENTEED 5* SUMMON. Afterwards, you this banner will turn into a normal one, where the top four characters are treated as focus units!

So summoners, who will you be playing hide and seek with??

RESULTS ARE IN:

DzYs9bhUcAA8Bww.png:large

Edited by Coolmanio

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My predictions:

Red: Myrrh: Spooky Monster
Blue: Azura: Vallite Songstress
Green: Surtr: Ruler of Flame
Colorless: Duma: God of Strength

The last few red legendary heroes are also strong possibilities in place of Myrrh.  Part of me wants to doubt Surtr due to how easy he was to get on his original focus, but he's so stupidly strong and there are plenty of people out there who missed him.  Personally I'll be voting Lewyn, for whatever tiny chance he may have.

I’m so glad we actually get a bit of choice beyond what the community decides. I feel like Legendary Azura is practically guaranteed to be the blue hero which makes me super happy (and really no matter who else is an option I’ll probably still pick her). I’d bet Tibarn, Sutr, and Duma will make up the other three. Sutr is all kinds of bananas while Tibarn and Duma are new and very powerful, though I wouldn’t complain if say Leanne best Duma out.

11 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Can anyone for the sake of it offer a reminder of the most likely for each color? Emma L'azuraus for Blue is one, Surtr for Green is another, and who else? Second place dark horses with a slim shot?

For green, I think Legendary Hector would be a much better choice than Surtr, since he has a lot to provide whether in use or SI. I dunno if I can convince anybody that he's the better pick though, thanks to AR and Arena.

For reds, I'd think units like Hrid, Tibarn, Winter Tharja, and Brave Celica are very good choices. I'm not sure if there's a frontrunner though, and perhaps Winter Tharja will be less desirable since she's been out the longest, and some players will get her for free regardless.

Colorless, I'd guess Eir or Veronica will take it, maybe Loki or Brave Lyn could have a chance.

Blue is gonna be Legendary Azura all the way though. Maybe someone like Legendary Tiki could compete if there was a ton of people campaigning for her, but I doubt it.

Blue: Legend Azura should easily win this.

Red: this one's a toss-up. Tibarn has recency going for him at the very least.

Green: Surtr. Nothing much needs to be said.

Colorless: Duma if only because of recency bias. Loki maybe stands a chance, too (unsure).

Tibarn/Azura/Surtr/Duma looks most likely to me. Azura is the only one of those I'm missing, so if that's the lineup, I'll go with her. Although I might want Legendary Tiki or Halloween Myrrh more, if I don't get either of them in the meantime.

I missed L!Azura and she seems like a ridiculous unit so if she ends up winning as people predict here I'll happily take her.

There are a few units I might personally want even more (like Summer Xander and Nailah) but I doubt they have any realistic chance to win. Nailah might if she were a different colour, I guess.

I am salty, because I really wanted Tiki, but since she is sharing a colour with freaking L!Azura (who I already have and do not care to get again), her chances are zero.

First only a pittance of free orbs amd now an event where my pick is already guaranteed to lose out on. My luck with LG banners is terrible, so this was my only chance to get her. 

Thanks, I hate it.

Edited by Nanima

Veronica has no business being one of the choices again when she was already free once before.

As for predictions.

Blue: L!Azura for sure, guaranteed. L!Tiki would likely be a close 2nd, though.

Green: Surtr's pretty much a lock, but there are possibilities for runner ups like B!Ephraim or some variant of Hector.

Colorless: Same as red, no clear winner. But the prime (and most likely) choices from where I'm standing include: Leanne, Loki, Veronica, H!Mia, Eir, and of course, Duma.

Red: no clear winner here, but there are some frontrunners. Karla and W!Tharja for obvious reasons. H!Myrrh and Tibarn due to being more recent and very powerful options with possibly Hrid or L!Eirika as dark horses.

As long as I can nab a free L!Azura, I don't care who else wins. She's getting all my votes.

I could care less to be honest. I'm personally gonna go for seasonals, Legendary Heroes, and other units that I personally don't have yet, because I know the vote will swing heavily towards the strongest units, and the strongest units are not who I'm missing.

If the FEH base was smart, they'd pick heroes who are normally hard to summon for, but also knowing us we'll pick every form of Camilla...

Kind of want Nailah since I already have L!Azura but her winning blue is understandable.

Just hope the other colours have good picks. Hopefully a flying healer for colourless just for the utility.

9 minutes ago, Zeo said:

possibly Hrid or L!Eirika as dark horses.

I see what you did there.

Hrid is a good choice because DC is always nice (and is a good consolation prize for no Nailah). 

Or make red, blue and green all have DC units with Hrid, Lector and Nailah.

L!Eirika, as I'm sitting at 10% on the ongoing banner, but only get like 1 red each session, and it's almost always a 3*... Except for that good IV Laegjarn who pitybroke me at 9% the first day, but I can't be happy, as I already have a good IV Laegjarn... If I manage to get L!Eirika though, I'm going to vote Azura, it would be cool to get her for free, would open up possibilities for f2p guides, and she is simply a pretty strong unit anyways.

I will go for Eir on colorless. I know many players got her, but its my futile attempt to get more Lift, on the other side I don't know if I need it anymore after next update.
Duma is also a good choice.

I will not go for Blue, I think L!Azura is likely anyway.

Green, that is difficult. Will be a surprise. I am not that interested in Surtr, but I could take him if others are worse.

Red is the same as green for me. 

Overall I am happy with many legendary or mythic heroes. I don't force my luck on those banners.