Find and Vote Heroes - A Brand New Minigame and ANOTHER Guarenteed 5* : RESULTS ARE IN!

Coolmanio

The mini-game looks rather shitty. At least players get something decent out of it.

If players get to pick from the 4 most popular units then that's better than whatever the heck a hero rises was.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm. I'd like to trust people to vote Azura while I vote Myrrh, in hopes of getting a second unit I want from the banner itself, but I'd hate for both of them to fall through.

I don't think blue is likely to end up on anyone I already have (Tiki seems like the second most popular choice, and I'd prefer her to Azura, myself) but there's a small chance of it being someone like Nailah.

1 hour ago, Garlyle said:

L!Azura is a solid choice in blue, but may I remind all of you that Nailah could shut Veronica down for good.

Good idea, maybe I try to push Nailah. I want a second anyway so I can cancel her res bane. Or I may choose to fodder. 

I also think about voting for a second eir, so we all can have 160 lift per round. At least all those who didn't have. But I let myself be surprised. If I don't like the outcome on a certain color I may like another more..

Edited by Stroud

15 minutes ago, Falter said:

Will this allow for possible Askr trio merges? 

No. Like A Hero Rises, they won't be eligible. It seems to be just units who can be summoned in some form: either the regular pool, seasonals, or legendary banners.

It's better to vote for Legendary, Mythic or Brave Heroes. 

Since we won't have to spend who know how many orbs to try to snipe them on legendary banners, I want Veronica so I'll vote for her.

2 minutes ago, Tree said:

If limited units like Naesala or the Black Knight won, could we get them with IVs after the free summon?

I don't think they're available to vote for.

5 hours ago, Stroud said:

Good idea, maybe I try to push Nailah. I want a second anyway so I can cancel her res bane. Or I may choose to fodder. 

I also think about voting for a second eir, so we all can have 160 lift per round. At least all those who didn't have. But I let myself be surprised. If I don't like the outcome on a certain color I may like another more..

I'd prefer H!Mia on the colorless part better. Green and red are more open, but I might just go for the units from my top want list.

4 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Do you get anything from playing the game yourself? If not, I think I'll just let the cards fall where they will, as it were.

I think they said you get a wallpaper download or something? I do not think you get anything substantial in the game though.

I don't know guys, people here seem confident that we are going to get the best/rarest units for each color.  As we saw last year with Hero rises that is not the case.  I think the most likely is L! Azura as blue cause she is recent, legendary, a popular character and she is one of the strongest units in the game now.  Surtr has a great chance as green he's become infamous, I think L! Hector also has a good chance cause of distant counter, being a popular character.  Red and colorless though?  Don't know, I would like red to be someone rare and powerful like H! Myrrh and colorless to be H! Mia or something but I highly doubt it will come to that.  

Anyone wondering on not wasting their votes on blue?  Cause L! Azura is most peoples most wanted, but she is almost guaranteed to win blue.  So then one can make the other colors better, though I guess what is the point if one wants L! Azura the most.  

Red: Legendary Marth

Blue: Nailah or Kliff

Green: Surtr

Colorless: Halloween Mia or Hotsprings Sakura would be nice. With the indecisiveness, I’m probably just going to vote Duma.

Edited by Arcphoenix

As I said in the other topic, I will bet actual money on it being:

• Red: Tibarn (recent, strong, and a new unit type)
  • Blue: L!Azura (recent, insane utility, and legendary)
  • Green: Surtr (very strong, kinda recent, and memes)
  • Colorless: Duma (recent, mythic, and strong)

Of those, I have Surtr and Duma. Azura would definitely be the most practical, but I really like Tibarn, so being honestly with myself, I'd go with him. On the insane chance Hrid wins, definitely him. If Marth or Eirika somehow manage it, then Azura.

Jorge from Tellius.

Seriously though, if I participate, I'm not sure who to vote for. The popular options look good. Out of the names tossed around, here's who I'm hoping wins:

Red: H!Myrrh. If Tibarn wins, though, I won't be complaining.

Blue: L!Tiki, L!Azura, and Nailah seem to be the ones who'll win regardless. I'd be fine with any of them, but probably won't pull on this color anyway. 'Course, that depends on the options at hand. If I don't like any of the other options, I'd be perfectly happy with any of these ladies, but L!Tiki will decrease in priority if I can pull her on the current mythic banner. I'm at 10% on a 5* appearance rate, so we'll see.

Green: I'd prefer L!Hector to Surtr since I already have the latter and mine's neutral. Also because L!Hector is the only version of Hector I don't have yet. I'm more likely to pull on red regardless, though.

Colorless: Here's the tricky one. Duma seems likely, and I already have the guy but wouldn't mind a merge. That said, I've also been chasing down L!Robin for quite a while now, and would happily welcome Leanne into my barracks, too. Then there's H!Mia, who seems very handy, even though I don't want her as much as the aforementioned options. Tricky (no pun initially intended.)

If the results are something like L!Azura, H!Myrrh, Surtr, and Duma, then I'll pull red.

1 hour ago, bottlegnomes said:

As I said in the other topic, I will bet actual money on it being:

• Red: Tibarn (recent, strong, and a new unit type)
  • Blue: L!Azura (recent, insane utility, and legendary)
  • Green: Surtr (very strong, kinda recent, and memes)
  • Colorless: Duma (recent, mythic, and strong)

Of those, I have Surtr and Duma. Azura would definitely be the most practical, but I really like Tibarn, so being honestly with myself, I'd go with him. On the insane chance Hrid wins, definitely him. If Marth or Eirika somehow manage it, then Azura.

Wait you would actually put money on it?  What are you basing that on?  Just the comments here and reddit?  We have no clue what the Japanese feel.  

Anyone else feel that they are forced to choose Azura?  She was made so good superior to all other dancers, the herons at least have 3 move so they are not completely invalidated by her but all other dancers are.  She is on like every Aether raid team and is phenomenal for arena coming with Duel skill.  She can make enemy maps easy, you can move your Lilinas, Ophelias, Lewyns 3 spaces and destroy even easier and can easily do max buff for blade tomes.  Cause she is that good, one of the best units in the game and no one like her, as well as limited availability as legendary one can't pass on her if they don't have her already.  If they care about usefulness for modes and adding the most bang for their buck to their roster.

42 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

Wait you would actually put money on it?  What are you basing that on?  Just the comments here and reddit?  We have no clue what the Japanese feel.  

Anyone else feel that they are forced to choose Azura?  She was made so good superior to all other dancers, the herons at least have 3 move so they are not completely invalidated by her but all other dancers are.  She is on like every Aether raid team and is phenomenal for arena coming with Duel skill.  She can make enemy maps easy, you can move your Lilinas, Ophelias, Lewyns 3 spaces and destroy even easier and can easily do max buff for blade tomes.  Cause she is that good, one of the best units in the game and no one like her, as well as limited availability as legendary one can't pass on her if they don't have her already.  If they care about usefulness for modes and adding the most bang for their buck to their roster.

I pick who I like, but even so, she's so game-breaking that I'm in the camp of "if there's no one else I'd rather have, I'll pick her up." Currently, would rather have H!Myrrh, Tibarn, L!Tiki, L!Robin, Nailah, or Leanne. Potentially, L!Ephraim or L!Hector, too. So, I don't really feel forced to choose her, no.

@Lewyn Combination of AHR last year, what you said, IRL, CYL, the possible alternatives, and just general trends in both units and people's memory.

Duma: Almost in the same boat as Ike last year what with FEH saying we could vote for Jan heroes. His major competition is Eir (free), Veronica (basically free), and Eirika who doesn't seem to have caused much of a stir based on PvP experience and general chatter/tier lists.

Tibarn: Same as Duma with Jan. His major competition is basically Halloween Myrrh who was a while ago and so won't be fresh on people's minds. She's also much less unique overall and most of the people who care about her for scoring probably got her already.

Surtr: Only major competition is winter Fae since the Hectors have been around forever. Surtr has powercreep, meme, and story prominence in addition to being a staple on AR very recently during his bonus week and even now. He's infamous in multiple ways.

Azura: I think everyone is in agreement that she's nearly oppressively powerful in player hands. She's also legendary and very recent. CYL has shown that a lot of people don't care about alt fatigue beyond a certain point, and especially not when the unit is that good. Her only realistic competition is Nailah who isn't nearly as useful and is mostly special for fodder (most people probably won't kill possibly their only copy so they won't care about that that much) and winter Ephraim who can't do anything Brave Hector can't.

That said, not like a lot of money. Maybe $20.

Edited by bottlegnomes

@Lewyn Oh right, Hrid, Eirika, and Marth for red. Marth seems the most likely given his recent CYL loss making him relevant, but he's also much less unique and shiny than Tibarn. He's not the only sword infantry at that level, not the only sword infantry legendary, and not the only fire legendary. Tibarn is the only red Laguz and only red natural 3 move flier. 

Eirika and Hrid didn't seem to make much of an impact (same criteria as W!Eir) and while legendary aren't overly special. They're solid sword cavs, which there are quite a few of at this point.

Edited by bottlegnomes

I wasn't going to participate given that Legendary Azura being in the selection was a foregone conclusion and that I'd definitely be picking her as the freebie no matter what, but reading through this thread reminded me that the rest would be thrown into a banner. Now, unless that banner had an 8% rate, I'd skip it anyway, but on the chance that it does, I guess I'm obligated to vote. In my perfect world, the banner would be Summer Tana, Legendary Azura, Towel Hinoka (not sure if eligible) and Halloween Mia.

Expectations:
Red - H!Myrrh. I know a lot of people are saying Tibarn but he's in the regular pool while H!Myrrh isn't and that makes her more valuable really and the better choice imo.
Blue - L!Azura, no question about it. Nailah is good sure, but L!Azura is just too OP to ignore and I'll honestly be forced to choose her no matter what the other choices are.
Green - Surtr, for OP reasons.
Duma - Most recent new hero and the only Mythic for now that can be used in non-Light seasons in AR so very valuable.

Now I don't think any of these need my vote, especially not L!Azura who will very probably be my pick anyway, so I'll just vote for who I personally want. Though I'm not sure if we'll be forced to pick at least one from each color so not sure how I'll divide my votes yet, but from each color I'd pick:

Red - W!Tharja, still never got one and still really want one to finally replace Black Knight on my armor team. Maybe Alm too since he's the only red I still really want and doesn't seem to be getting a banner ever again.
Blue - B!Ninian, I don't care if L!Azura is more OP I would still use Ninian over her.
Green - Winter Fae, still want to complete that Armored Dragon team but wasn't able to pull her.
Colorless - H!Mia, cause I'd love a neutral one over my -atk one. Maybe also B!Cordelia cause I just really want her.