Find and Vote Heroes - A Brand New Minigame and ANOTHER Guarenteed 5* : RESULTS ARE IN!

Coolmanio

8 minutes ago, Tree said:

Yes, but it's on the website. There is a link in the app notifications. You have to use a mobile device (or at least tell the website you are on a mobile device.)

Thanks. Voted for YT!Olivia because I want to build a another Tome team.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, eclipse said:

. . .and the QR code doesn't work.  There's an error in the address. ;/

Voted for Legendary Azura, because I want to see the world burn.

With gold orbs hiding the colors in the free summon, you'll only have a one-fourth chance of world burning.

I suppose we should have seen this coming with the gold orbs and all, but what a baffling decision.  I'll be sending feedback as well. 

With the UI from the Heroic Grails summoning screen and the Catalog of Heroes, would it really be all that difficult to allow the players to simply chose whatever Hero they want...? 

4 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

I suppose we should have seen this coming with the gold orbs and all, but what a baffling decision.  I'll be sending feedback as well. 

Sending feedback is always a good idea. I will do my part too. Hopefully they will change their mind and let us decide.

Ewww, random colors suck but as long as everyone has great fodder I don’t mind. I’ll send feedback about it though I doubt they’ll change their minds.

Voted for W̶a̶l̶u̶i̶g̶i̶ Halloween Mia because I want her fodder. She’s also the only flying healer so I’m sure others would appreciate that. If not her then I hope Duma wins.

I know he’s not gonna win but I’m voting Owain for red. In all banners he’s appeared in I always get pity broken by someone else and this might be my chance to finally get him. I guess if someone like Leg!Marth or Tibarn wins I’ll be fine with it too though.

Green seems like certain victory for either Surtr or Leg!Hector and both are great fodder so either one is appreciated. I’ll be voting Helbindi though since that’s the green I want the most.

Blue... ugh. I doubt anyone’s going to get in other than Leg!Azura who I don’t want and doesn’t provide any meaningful fodder for me. Well, maybe Nailah or Leg!Tiki might win instead now that I think about it. I’ll be voting for Nailah since a merge for her would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by NegativeExponents-

3 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Green seems like certain victory for either Surtr or Leg!Hector and both are great fodder so either one is appreciated.

I think Legendary Hector is going to do well. I haven't actually seen people say they'll vote Surtr, but plenty of people have said they'll vote Hector, which is reassuring me enough to the point where I'm good with giving Hrid all my votes.

Seriously? So I might end up with another L'Azura anyway? L'Azura, whose only worthwile skill, Blue Duel Flier, I won't have any need of, since the only candidate, Naesala, won't be needing it once I +10 him. (and it's not like he'll have too much trouble scoring before that) So yeah, wirse than useless. I don't even care about the merge bonus. She'll just be feathers should I be unlucky enough.

Again, with more emphasis this time: Thanks, IS, I hate it.

What the?  We can't choose?  Why should I vote then, just to have a unit show up on a regular 3% focus for after the freebie?  This is terrible, is it that costly for them to let us choose?  Or if they aren't can we get herofest rates at least? 

The whole point of voting I assumed was to get your favorite unit as one of the four, so then you could pick that unit you wanted most.  Now even if that unit you wants wins their color you are going to have a 1/4 chance of getting them.  So many peopled are going to be ticked off.

I don't like that we won't be able to select our free 5*. It is possible that all our votes would be wasted if we don't get our desired colour and even while summoning in the banner there is no guarantee that we will get them. Also do we know if the free hero will be available after the event ends? 

I will still vote for Duma all the way as I don't need another healer or Eir, that are the popular choices. Also do we have to find the Asked trio before or after finding the hero we want?

Edited by SuperNova125

I guess to IS the trade off was either let people pick who they want and end the summoning there or random summon plus a banner so you can technically get more out of it. Maybe if you were hoarding orbs for the Anniversary this would be beneficial, but I was really hoping for something to escape the gacha curse. The characters that I want to vote for are mostly characters that I have tried to summon for in the past, but couldn't get due to RNG and this system doesn't help.  

As I said today Duma. But it would be nice to have a buckup just in case. So I will throw my vote tomorrow to either L!Tiki (I have Azura and Tiki is and good fodder and a good unit), or H!Myrrh since I don't have armor march yet. But Duma must get 3 or more votes (days) from me.

Also why people want to vote Mia as a flying healer and not Sakura? She too is a flying healer and has a better base kit and fodder than Mia (might give only tiki a vote and give her one too).

So yeah, doesn't feel worth participating in this event at all now. And given all that's happened for this anniversary, I'm going back into a deep hibernation (login orbs only) from my current state of regular sleep (light autobattle content only). With the flowers distribution, RNG-gating of critical units, and reliance on complicated content like Aether Raids for key resources, trying to keep up with the power curve is increasingly feeling like a fool's errand - it certainly feels like the game is asking me to either commit full time to *all* the content, or just do nothing.

Oh. So, we don't choose a color, but get to choose from 4 orbs of random? Or is it...4 random chances? If the latter, then that's still hecka generous since that's guaranteed 4 popular 5* units. If the former... Well, could be worse. 25% is a much higher % than I'm used to summoning on for a unit I want.

1 hour ago, SuperNova125 said:

Also why people want to vote Mia as a flying healer and not Sakura? She too is a flying healer and has a better base kit and fodder than Mia (might give only tiki a vote and give her one too).

As a unit, overall Sakura has better default set but Mia got best transferable healer weapon , Witchy Wand.

I have a crappy IV Mia waiting to fodder that staff to staff Elincia in the future.

Edited by Ginko

4 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

I guess IS is saying "you can't have your cake and eat it, too".

No, they're saying "If you want birthday cake, you need to get lucky or give us money."

I'm convinced that they don't want to foster good will with these continuously baffling decisions. Really scummy.

Wow even this choice will be random??? Screw you IS, so your anniversary gift is practically 'congrats with three free heroes you might not want at all!'. Gotta love that the announcement says "Vote for the Hero you want to join your army!" which is just a blatant lie cause you can't even pick them to join your army.

On top of that, the mini game is not working at all for me. First no one appeared on the map, then after refreshing I could see units but I can't scroll nor can I pick anyone. More refreshings did not solve this. I guess I'll just not bother then jeez.

1 out of 4 chance of getting what I want? Where did I see this before? Hmmmm, ah yes, the 2017 seasonal banner, red orb giving me Summer Leo, the only one of the four possible outcomes that is entirely useless, thanks IS, way to make a celebration a time to remember! Oh, but why complain here? I can continue summoning on the banner after the inevitable RNG disappointment, how generous of them!

Not even gonna send feedback, because I know for a fact they don't care where I'm from. Told them twice about the faulty weapon description on Ares and it's STILL not corrected, seriously....

1 hour ago, SuperNova125 said:

Witchy Wand is an amazing staff really. Aside from that I’d argue that Mia still has a better kit.

Sakura’s noteworthy fodder is Fireflood, Wrathful Staff, and Spd Opening. If you ask me, all of her kit is very situational. Spd opening only applies to one ally and compared to something like spd tactic which applies to everyone within two spaces or hone fliers which also buffs atk it’s not that great. Wrathful Staff isn’t exclusive to her and it’s available in the regular summoning pool. Fireflood can’t be applied immediately but I guess it’s decent otherwise but not amazing. Oh, and her staff is the same, quickened pulse effect is decent but not amazing, if only because you don’t have a choice on who gets it.

Meanwhile Mia has Witchy Wand which is one of the best staffs in the game. Also has Hone Fliers which is not only more practical but also still 5 star locked, aside from the newest Camilla which needs grails and is limited. Spd/Res bond is nifty and is only available through seasonals or Child Azura, who also costs grails and is a limited resource.

So overall, while Sakura has some brand new and shiny fodder, it’s not much better than Mia which, while maybe not new and exciting, is much more useful.

Am I in the minority when I say that I feel like everyone is overreacting a bit...lol. They're not even obligated to let you choose 4 OP units (assuming memes doesn't take over) to get. Compared to other gacha games, IS is pretty generous with their anniversary event (also in general with the number of orbs they throw to you per month).

Also, in the Japanese/Chinese Feh Channel, it's pretty clearly stated that you won't get to know which hero you'll get. The English translation messed up and propped everyone's hopes up lmao.

Edited by zuibangde

13 minutes ago, zuibangde said:

Am I in the minority when I say that I feel like everyone is overreacting a bit...lol.

Nah, you aren't alone in thinking that. I was a bit disappointed when I found out, but it really isn't anything to spew salt or throw a tantrum over. Being rather low maintenance like am I can have its benefits at times.

Not being able to pick the free unit caught me off guard. This can be a huge problem! I wanted to summon on a colorless orb in the 2017 Special Heroes Banner, but only blue and green orbs appeared! I ended with a Halloween Henry, for my unhappiness...

I still like the idea of a banner with all the winners (I would prefer a Hero Fest banner with the winners), but not being able to pick one of the four as the free hero is bad! If Legendary Azura wins for the blue color, and I don't get any blue orb on the summoning circle, I will be so angry!