Find and Vote Heroes - A Brand New Minigame and ANOTHER Guarenteed 5* : RESULTS ARE IN!

Coolmanio

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/2/2019 at 8:08 PM, bottlegnomes said:

@Lewyn Combination of AHR last year, what you said, IRL, CYL, the possible alternatives, and just general trends in both units and people's memory.

Duma: Almost in the same boat as Ike last year what with FEH saying we could vote for Jan heroes. His major competition is Eir (free), Veronica (basically free), and Eirika who doesn't seem to have caused much of a stir based on PvP experience and general chatter/tier lists.

Tibarn: Same as Duma with Jan. His major competition is basically Halloween Myrrh who was a while ago and so won't be fresh on people's minds. She's also much less unique overall and most of the people who care about her for scoring probably got her already.

Surtr: Only major competition is winter Fae since the Hectors have been around forever. Surtr has powercreep, meme, and story prominence in addition to being a staple on AR very recently during his bonus week and even now. He's infamous in multiple ways.

Azura: I think everyone is in agreement that she's nearly oppressively powerful in player hands. She's also legendary and very recent. CYL has shown that a lot of people don't care about alt fatigue beyond a certain point, and especially not when the unit is that good. Her only realistic competition is Nailah who isn't nearly as useful and is mostly special for fodder (most people probably won't kill possibly their only copy so they won't care about that that much) and winter Ephraim who can't do anything Brave Hector can't.

That said, not like a lot of money. Maybe $20.

On 2/2/2019 at 8:15 PM, bottlegnomes said:

@Lewyn Oh right, Hrid, Eirika, and Marth for red. Marth seems the most likely given his recent CYL loss making him relevant, but he's also much less unique and shiny than Tibarn. He's not the only sword infantry at that level, not the only sword infantry legendary, and not the only fire legendary. Tibarn is the only red Laguz and only red natural 3 move flier. 

Eirika and Hrid didn't seem to make much of an impact (same criteria as W!Eir) and while legendary aren't overly special. They're solid sword cavs, which there are quite a few of at this point.

Now it is so much more important that each color gets won by an amazing unit.  A unit that is limited availability as in seasonal/legendary preferred, unit that is unique and powerful but also has good fodder.  If those requirements are filled, then everyone wins.  However I am sure there will be a clunker on at least one color, and a lot of people will be extremely disappointed.  

Like if I want Legendary Azura and I end up with Duma/Halloween Mia for colorless, or Halloween Myrrh/Legendary Marth red will I be disappointed...only very slightly but still very satisfied.  

Of what you listed, I don't want Veronica to win...I already have her as do many others.  Wouldn't mind Eirika armor, but I think her chances are low.  Eir...well another merge isn't helping point wise much but I don't think her chances are high since we all got a free one and she was on herofest so many who wanted another copy got one.  

I agree that Tibarn has a big chance cause just came out, Halloween Myrrh was a long time ago.  However I do think Marth has a great chance of edging him out and hope for that.  Though my Tibarn is -atk, so fixing that would be nice and I wouldn't be upset.  I think Hrid is a bit of a dark horse cause he has distant counter and is a legendary hero, however I don't think he is that popular.

I'd love Winter Fae for green since I have all the Hectors and Surtr, but yeah it is likely Legendary Hector or Surtr.  Hey Distant counter, that is something many of us want more of.  

3 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

I agree that Tibarn has a big chance cause just came out, Halloween Myrrh was a long time ago.  However I do think Marth has a great chance of edging him out and hope for that.  Though my Tibarn is -atk, so fixing that would be nice and I wouldn't be upset.  I think Hrid is a bit of a dark horse cause he has distant counter and is a legendary hero, however I don't think he is that popular.

From what I've seen in various places, Hrid and Tibarn look like the red frontrunners, with Halloween Myrrh being a bit lower alongside Legendaries Marth and Eirika. Red looks to be the most contested, and I'd wager that if they release partial results like they did with A Hero Rises, then we may see a dark horse win against whoever the frontrunner there is.

Personally, Duma is the only duplicate I wouldn't really mind getting, since at least a second copy would further improve my AR score. (Eir even more so, but she's not going to win.)

Another Tibarn/Nailah/Surtr would be good fodder I guess, or merges, but eh. I'd much rather get a new unit.

1 hour ago, Johann said:

From what I've seen in various places, Hrid and Tibarn look like the red frontrunners, with Halloween Myrrh being a bit lower alongside Legendaries Marth and Eirika. Red looks to be the most contested, and I'd wager that if they release partial results like they did with A Hero Rises, then we may see a dark horse win against whoever the frontrunner there is.

Is this from Japanese twitter, or what are the sources?  I would agree red should be the most contested, blue likely the least.  

I wonder if everyone sending feedback and even negative reviews would be enough for them to make some sort of change.  Again wonder what  Japanese twitter and all that are saying, I think their feedback is by far the most important.  It is being seen by the Heroes team, while English feedback is just seen by the American team which is completely outside and has no input. 

1 minute ago, Lewyn said:

Is this from Japanese twitter, or what are the sources?  I would agree red should be the most contested, blue likely the least.  

I wonder if everyone sending feedback and even negative reviews would be enough for them to make some sort of change.  Again wonder what  Japanese twitter and all that are saying, I think their feedback is by far the most important.  It is being seen by the Heroes team, while English feedback is just seen by the American team which is completely outside and has no input. 

It's just anecdotal from looking around here, Reddit, etc. Marth probably has a much better chance than I stated above if the poll I made is indicative of what other people want. No idea about the Japanese playerbase either.

Went for Duma again today, but for some reason I could find Alfonse today found Anna and Sharena within 10 seconds and Alfonse at 60 seconds remaining. 

Will they have mid-vote results? I hope they do, this time it can helpful as we're taking about a free hero.

@AndrewMcC00l You mean it not showing up on the battle ballot? I think that might just be not being logged in. My first day didn't show up either, and I know for certain that it had registered it after I'd finished.

Another day, another vote for Hrid. I've been thinking and while I'd be disappointed if Hrid or Tibarn won and I didn't end up getting them on my summon, I think the worst case scenario is Lector wins and I end up with him. And even that means I either get to fix my current one's -atk for a sweet +def/neutral Hector. Or more likely since 53 attack is more than enough usually, fodder distant counter to someone, probably Camilla or Ares. Maybe if I'm feeling ballsy, Joshua and that spare Nailah goes from fixing my base's -spd to NCD fodder.

Edited by bottlegnomes

Hmmm...I wonder if they are going to show halfway results like they do for CYL. Today is probably the day they would do such a thing. Though then again voting only lasts five days so it makes since they might not bother with it this time.

My first vote went to L!Azura, second vote went to HS!Micaiah, and my third vote went to W!Lissa. I'm going to be mainly be voting for units like Seasonal and Legendary units; as well as vote for different units because if all my votes goes towards a single individual, I feel like I'm making the random aspect slightly less annoying for myself.

I voted for L!Azura on the first day and FiH!Micaiah on the second. In the last three days though, I'm going to give all of my votes to L!Eirika. I failed to get her in both of the legendary banners she was featured in... She is a unit I'd really like to use and Atk/Spd solo is an excellent skill to fodder.

Third vote again to H!Mia! Really do hope we get midterm results for this too, I want to try and make sure all four units are someone I like, which especially means making sure Duma doesn't get the colorless spot lol. But it's already the third day and no midterm results so I guess we aren't getting them :(