Find and Vote Heroes - A Brand New Minigame and ANOTHER Guarenteed 5* : RESULTS ARE IN!

Coolmanio

2 hours ago, GrandeRampel said:

I voted fot L!Marth, L!Azura, Duma and H!Mia. I don't know who to give my last vote to. Someone wants to try and comvince me?

L!Hector since he is a great axe armor unit. Plus next month we will be able to pass on 4 skills when inheriting skills so you can fodder distant counter and vengeful fighter to somone if you don't want to use him. Plus this is probably the only time you will ever see Legendary/Mythic heroes on a banner that are not sharing colors with another unit so its a good time to get them if you were constantly screwed over before.

Edited by NSSKG151

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was planning to vote on a green unit today, but thanks to Feh coming with additional bonus votes (which was easier to spot than the Askr trio), I decided to vote on H!Mia again. Let's go my future flying healer girl.

42 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

I voted fot L!Marth, L!Azura, Duma and H!Mia. I don't know who to give my last vote to. Someone wants to try and convince me?

You should vote for Mia one more time, she has pretty tough competition. I gave her two votes and gonna give her third.

1 hour ago, GrandeRampel said:

I voted fot L!Marth, L!Azura, Duma and H!Mia. I don't know who to give my last vote to. Someone wants to try and comvince me?

Like Tenzen12 said, please vote for H!Mia another time. I see in this thread that she's getting quite some votes from people but she'll need more to beat Duma probably.

Meanwhile I voted for H!Mia the fourth time today.

Edited by Mau

57 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

I'm sorry. I don't want to repeat votes. For now L!Hector is the more interesting option.

Halloween Myrrh. Great stats, great skills, and a rare unit that plenty of people (me included) don’t have. 

3 hours ago, Jave said:

Halloween Myrrh. Great stats, great skills, and a rare unit that plenty of people (me included) don’t have. 

I don't even have the regular Myrrh, but yeah, I've been voting for her, too.

Edited by MetalAmethyst

They say there will be a special wallpaper if I finish finding all the Fehs within a certain amount of times, but it is still the same three wallpapers. Is there a fourth wallpaper that I am missing or is the third wallpaper the special wallpaper that they have been referring to?

1 hour ago, Tenzen12 said:

So about Titania,: Fury3 or LaD? I plan eventually +10 her, but performance in upcoming TT is priority. 

I think this goes in the questions thread or inheritance thread.

If you mean regular Titania, I would go with Fury since she wants to keep her bulk to tank dragons and mages.

If you mean GD!Titania that is a reward from TT, either is fine. Fury lets her get into Desperation without being eating a counter or initiated on by enemies. With the stat boost from being a bonus unit, even with Life and Death, she can generally survive being initiated on in the first map as long as the enemy is not blue.

2 hours ago, Usana said:

Well I am dumping on L!Tiki in the vain hope that she can upset Azura.  So that is 1 day for Winter Eirika and 3 days for L!Tiki.

You and me both. There is nothing worse than getting a second L!Azura from this event. Also I really want the most adorable dragon girl. 

So no midterm results.  Duma, Legendary Marth, Winter Fae, Legendary Azura.  

You know what would be great since our choice will be random for the freebie?  If the banner afterwards was even just 3% focus, but no non focus. So no pity breaker.  It may take a lot of orbs still but at least if you throw enough you should get the one you want.  Can one expect this small kindness?

I think we all fear that there is going to be one or two units we absolutely don't want and will end up getting, then if the banner is just 4 color standard rates trying to get what we wanted in the first place can be very difficult or even impossible.  

5 hours ago, Nanima said:

You and me both. There is nothing worse than getting a second L!Azura from this event. Also I really want the most adorable dragon girl. 

I wouldn't mind getting a second L!Azura if we had a blue flying mage which is easy to merge. I would be glad for her A skill. In case I get her I might just store her until that could happen through TT or GHB.

I try pushing Nailah, I just see her overall as a good unit and good Fodder, even if she is easier to get than a Legendary Hero, depending on future banners she appears. The notification of inheriting  4 skills makes her even better.

But others might be sour because they got damn unlucky on L!Azuras Legendary banner, sadly we cannot make all happy with our choices.

Edited by Stroud

1 hour ago, Lewyn said:

So no midterm results.  Duma, Legendary Marth, Winter Fae, Legendary Azura.  

You know what would be great since our choice will be random for the freebie?  If the banner afterwards was even just 3% focus, but no non focus. So no pity breaker.  It may take a lot of orbs still but at least if you throw enough you should get the one you want.  Can one expect this small kindness?

I think we all fear that there is going to be one or two units we absolutely don't want and will end up getting, then if the banner is just 4 color standard rates trying to get what we wanted in the first place can be very difficult or even impossible.  

eww, if those are our choices, I'll take L!Azura to eliminate her Spd bane.