Find and Vote Heroes - A Brand New Minigame and ANOTHER Guarenteed 5* : RESULTS ARE IN!

Coolmanio

4 hours ago, Stroud said:
9 hours ago, Nanima said:

most adorable dragon girl. 

I wouldn't mind getting a second L!Azura if we had a blue flying mage which is easy to merge. I would be glad for her A skill. In case I get her I might just store her until that could happen through TT or GHB.

That's currently nothing but speculation though. It won't erase the bad taste in my mouth from getting a completely useless copy from what is supposed to be a celebratory event.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since everyone else is sharing...

Was going to give my last two picks to L!Robin but after thinking about it I figured someone like Duma is going to win colorless anyways so I switched over to L!Eirika instead to help her win red. Regardless of who wins I just hope all four units are good either as a unit or for fodder.

Edited by NSSKG151

Final votes, not showing image cause it keeps erasing previous choices from history.

Duma, L! Marth, W! Fae, L! Azura, W! Fae.

Hope we get results in a couple days.  I guess voting concludes tomorrow night, so maybe a Monday?  

5 hours ago, Nanima said:

That's currently nothing but speculation though. It won't erase the bad taste in my mouth from getting a completely useless copy from what is supposed to be a celebratory event.

It is, but I don't have any better idea how to make the most of her if it happens. Even merging is difficult, because she may want atk- to so there is a smaller chance to bait her.

Last day, I voted 5 times for Nailah against the odds. Maybe L!Azura gets Marthed.

Too bad we cannot vote for TT and GHB units on this event.

Would be amazing to have a banner with Adrift Camilla or New Year Camilla (red), Summer Camilla (blue), OG Camilla or Spring Camilla (green), and Hot Springs Camilla (colorless). *sarcasm*

Ah, also, though I'm not planning on voting today and never did wind up voting, I got L!Tiki in the last mythic banner, so my preferred blue unit (out of the more likely ones) has shifted from her to L!Azura or Nailah. Nailah would be my preferred choice if she wasn't in the standard pool. By virtue of being rarer between the two, I guess L!Azura would be better for the most people? (Honestly, though, I'd rather have L!Ephraim.)

Overall most-wanted of those eligible for voting of those whose names have bounded around in here is still H!Myrrh, though. (Even so, however, all my orbs will be going into this year's Valentine's banner. Free summons only on anything else until this banner is over.)

53 minutes ago, Othin said:

Used all my votes for Halloween Myrrh.

Hope results don't take too long.

The banner comes out on 2/24, so there's no rush - but if they do the math like they did on CYL, we should get the results during next week.

Nailah x3, Tibarn, and H!Myrrh. I reckoned colorless will get Duma and green Surtr, so I didn't bother. Lazura probably has blue on lockdown too, but since we'll be able to inherit four skills from March onwards, Nailah went from merely amazing fodder to, like, one of the very best in the game. 

As popular as Surtr sounds I do hope the Holiday Deer bumps him out. A H!Myrrh, L!Tiki, C!Fae line up would make me really happy since then I wouldn't mind much who I got. Probably not going to happen though. Would also be funny since with Duma that would be an armored dragon of each color. And I like themes like that.

I gave all of my 2 day votes to LTiki.

Since she's a blue hero chances are that LAzura might beat her since she's really good.

Green is probably going to be Surtr.

No idea who's going to be the Red/Colorless.

So my votes were for Duma, Legendary Marth, Surtr, and twice for Nailah. I really hope Nailah wins. Legendary Azura is great and all,  but I feel Null C disrupt is much more urgent in the current meta.

2 hours ago, Arcphoenix said:

So my votes were for Duma, Legendary Marth, Surtr, and twice for Nailah. I really hope Nailah wins. Legendary Azura is great and all,  but I feel Null C disrupt is much more urgent in the current meta.

Especially since next month one copy of her alone could provide complete SI for anyone you'd want to give the set to. Like holy heck, that made Nailah go from A+ fodder to S+ fodder.

Edited by bottlegnomes

Nailah is definitely the much better fodder unit, but Azura isn't a bad one with the blue duel skill and Aerobatic.  However for the unit itself, Azura is a must have one at least for Aether raids (she is easily the best dancer for any mode though) while Nailah is nice but not meta defining/breaking.

Legendary Azura is also the harder unit to get.  Nailah is doubtless going to be on multiple skills banners in the future and is in the regular blue pool.  Legendary Azura only appears once every few months at an even lower rate than regular banners.  

https://old.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/aqraxj/spoilers_the_find_and_vote_results_may_be/

According to the site CSS again the winners are:

Spoiler

Red: Halloween Myrrh

Blue: Legendary Azura

Green: Legendary Lyn

Colorless: Mythic Duma

Being rewarded with LegLyn is highly disappointing.

Edited by Jingle Jangle

Spoiler

Alright who were the morons who voted for the worst legendary unit instead of giving us an actually good Green unit?

Duma I understand due to recency bias. Should have been Micaiah over Myrrh but w/e I get that she's a good unit and whales would want another crack at +10ing her. Azura was obvious. 

But Lyn? Really? The absolute worst (by a large margin) legendary, not even a particularly good archer, and at best is Speed Tactics fodder? Instead of like... Any of the Hectors? Or original Myrrh? Male Grima? Brave Ephriam? Lewyn? Surtr? Winter Fae? All units miles better than Legendary Lyn? This is on par with voting in Barst. Except Reposition is more useful because more units need it.