Find and Vote Heroes - A Brand New Minigame and ANOTHER Guarenteed 5* : RESULTS ARE IN!

Coolmanio

10 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Screw that, what about Lucina? Even if it's just more Awakening love bias, Lucy only has one seasonal alt besides her CYL and Legendary alts.

And NO I don't count Masked Marth as a proper alt. That's just a copy-paste.

Oh right, Lyn has two. Lucina has had better alt spacing I think. Maybe she can hit the beach and use a Falchionoodle. Or we could get a Lucina with an absolutely desperate and drained face and her clothes in rags, due to having been stuck in her doomed world and unable to escape. Or she can chuck her mask as a dagger, on Jerome's Minerva.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Nym said:

Don't tell me... random colors again?

No, that'd still make it possible to guarantee the one you want if their color showed up. You just summon a gold orb and get one of the four completely at random.

I had hoped the winners would be a unit thay i didnt have, but apparently luck is funny sometimes, considering I got Spooky Myrrh from the free seasonal thing with +Def/-Hp.

Meanwhile, there's both Lyn and Duma who both have bad natures of -Atk.

Hmm...a second H!Myrrh would be quite welcome. Getting L!Azura would be ideal and Duma would be a fine addition to my barracks. L!Lyn, however...Spd Tactics fodder , I guess. Not too bad. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Oh right, Lyn has two. Lucina has had better alt spacing I think. Maybe she can hit the beach and use a Falchionoodle. Or we could get a Lucina with an absolutely desperate and drained face and her clothes in rags, due to having been stuck in her doomed world and unable to escape. Or she can chuck her mask as a dagger, on Jerome's Minerva.

Actually yeah she kinda has, for a somewhat popular character.

I just hope she appears as a seasonal alt not really because I want to see shmexy Lucina, but because she's supposed to have horrid fashion sense.

Bear Hat-cina when?

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Not even. It's just four yellowish orbs and you hoping in vain that you get who you want.

4 minutes ago, Othin said:

No, that'd still make it possible to guarantee the one you want if their color showed up. You just summon a gold orb and get one of the four completely at random.

Well that's... dumb. I thought for sure those yellow orbs was just a visual effect. I had the face of the heroes on the colored orbs like the brave heroes but apaprently that would make too much sense.

4 minutes ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

I hope you get Azura, @Nym. You can have my energy.

Spirit Bomb those odds.

The good news is that I don't own any of these characters. So no matter what, I get a new character.

But thanks I REALLy want Azura because:

1. She's broken

2. A flier

3. A dancer

4. Upgrated Waifu material.

13 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

*high five* She is definitely very underrated unit, and I am happy with her victory.  Honestly I didn't vote for her, my few green votes went towards Christmas Fae but I didn't think she had much of a shot.  

Hopefully the great performance can mean we get Mani Katti Lyn sometime this year, would be awesome!  

The starting screen makes a lot of sense, it takes time to scroll through everything to find a unit.  Not everyone is willing to take the time, and maybe some didn't know you could scroll.  On Helbindi I don't think he made much of a splash so his chances were going to be low either way.  

Oh gosh I hope so! Bring on Mani Katti Lyn!

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

-But not as Sword Infantry, that weapon type is overflowing with users. Either fetch her Rath's steed, Hector's plating, or Florina's Huey.

Florina’s Huey. More sword fliers in regular summoning pool please. No matter the cost.

The reds I want the most are L!Marth, H!Myrrh, and Leif. One of my top three winning reds is nearly enough for me :D, I'm just a little sad I'll have to go through Legendary hell again for Marth T-T. I don't have L!Azura so she'll be a welcomed addition and I wouldn't mind Duma for either a merge or bold fighter fodder. I'm rather disappointed that L!Lyn won for the greens but I'll make do if she's my freebie. Spd tactics will always be welcomed :D

Imagine being so casual you vote for the first character you see on the selection screen.

I think the complaints about Lyn are a little overblown. Yes, Hector would undoubtedly be better fodder but Spd Tactics is very rare and useful. Unlike other tactics skills which are available to everyone through seals or on 4* units, the only way to get Spd Tactics without premium units is to use Seth. There have been a lot of skills that cator to mixed movement teams so more common tactics fodder is good for flexible team building. Compare this to Lazura who doesn't have any skills with much value if you already have her.

I don't have Myrrh, Azura, or Duma and Lyn would be welcome as fodder or a merge for me. I think I like Duma the least. I would have preferred H!Mia or Leanne or even F!Grima for merges.

I have a 50/50% chance of getting something I already have (Myrrh, Lazura). At least three options are good fodder. Lyn is literally nothing but fodder. But I am pretty sure with my luck I'll get L!Azura, which just translates to 1000 feathers for me. (no fodder of note and one merge makes zero difference when mine already has great IVs) This event is pointless and just makes me wish I hadn't pulled her in January so I could actually look forward to this.

Results were half expected and half surprising. I suspected L!Azura and Duma winning their respective colors but I was surpised H!Myrhh beating out all those red legendaries and L!Lyn winning out over all those green armors. Oh well, in a way I am kind of relieved since now I can ignore the banner and continue saving up orbs.

Good on Myrrh, and what the actual fuck on Lyn? I'm not even mad, just flabbergasted.

At least this gives me basically no reason to spend orbs on the banner. Already have a +2 +atk Lyn, a +1 Myrrh, and Duma. Myrrh would be nice to hopefully get a better boon as my current is +spd due to having a less awful flaw before the merge changes were announced (still miffed about that). Duma would be cool for AR, though I'd have to actually put in the effort to revisit my defense team. Azura is Azura. Lyn would far and away be the most disappointing, but it's what it is.

Edited by bottlegnomes

13 minutes ago, Nanima said:

But I am pretty sure with my luck I'll get L!Azura, which just translates to 1000 feathers for me. (no fodder of note and one merge makes zero difference when mine already has great IVs)

Turning her into 1,000 Feathers is a huge waste though. 1,000 Feathers is only worth a few days of daily quests. At least the stats are permanent.

I don't have any of the units, so I'm not going to be crushed if I get any particular one. On the other hand, the only one I actually want is Azura, as none of the others suit my playstyle. I'm well aware Lyn is considered the "worst" legendary, but at least she isn't an armoured unit so I think that cancels out.

I suppose in order of preference:

Azura - Don't have her and her unique capabilities. Therefore need her.

Myrrh - I suppose she's probably better than my unmerged Zelgius in my rarely-used armour team, although giving up DC is unfortunate. Actually given she has Armor March, it means she'll displace Amelia. Myrrh + CYL Hector + Grima + Cecilia (I have no other ranged armours) as my default armour team works out I guess.

Lyn - Legendary blessings at least work for general content, so I can build a decent team around her.

Duma - I don't do Aether Raids so the Mythic aspect is useless to me. Other than that he seems a pretty mediocre unit since unlike many other recent armours, he only really operates in one phase.

The good thing is that I have none of these characters.

The bad thing is that the only one I want from a character standpoint is Myrrh but I'd be happy with anyone but Lynn since the others are at least better than her in their own ways.