Find and Vote Heroes - A Brand New Minigame and ANOTHER Guarenteed 5* : RESULTS ARE IN!

Coolmanio

1 hour ago, Othin said:

It's not bots, it's an interface oversight. Because certain units were always on the screen at the start, lots of people just voted for one of those.

3j7wfgjcmng21.png?width=153&height=464

Not the best image, but it's the only one I've seen so far with all of them. All the units listed below it are in the screenshots.

Wow.....that.....explains.....alot....

Never had a huge problem with the voting system until now...

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

59 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Oh gosh I hope so! Bring on Mani Katti Lyn!

55 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

-But not as Sword Infantry, that weapon type is overflowing with users. Either fetch her Rath's steed, Hector's plating, or Florina's Huey.

52 minutes ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

Florina’s Huey. More sword fliers in regular summoning pool please. No matter the cost.

Yeah I'd go with Florina's Huey too, we have Lyn on foot, in heavy armor, on a horse, but not flying yet.  

Ok... I'm going to be one of those guys and say: Holy crap Lyn won the green spot!! No, I didn't vote for her, I voted for L!Hector. I honestly didn't think she had a snowballs chance in hell of winning but it's clear people were voting for their favorites just as much if not more than for actual unit value. Either way, this banner is 100% a win for me.

• H!Myrrh was a bit of a surprise, but she's a great choice and probably one of the ones I'd have voted for, next to Hrid.
  • L!Azura was a dead giveaway, if any other unit had won over her I'd have been shocked. L!Tiki was the only other contender and that was true to form.
  • L!Lyn was the biggest shocker, winning over both L!Hector and Surtr. Unlike others though, I voted for Hector for the purposes of fodder, rather than personal wants.
  • Duma on the other hand wasn't surprising. He's the newest unit and his only real comp was Veronica, H!Mia, F!Robin and Eir.

I have none of these units. I pulled for Myrrh so she'd be a great catch. Duma would be nice to have and L!Azura and L!Lyn are must haves. I've been hunting for Lyn for the longest so I hope she or Azura are my free pull. Duma is honestly the weakest of the bunch for me. he'd just be nice to have vs the others who would really spruce up my barracks.

Hopefully the legendary isn't enticing. Between these two and the New Heroes banner, my orbs are going to be seriously strained.

48 minutes ago, XRay said:

Turning her into 1,000 Feathers is a huge waste though. 1,000 Feathers is only worth a few days of daily quests. At least the stats are permanent.

For what? She doesn't need those stats, since she isn't supposed to see combat anyway. It's only a minimal boost and I am feeling spiteful 

Edited by Nanima

7 minutes ago, Nanima said:

For what? She doesn't need those stats, since she isn't supposed to see combat anyway. It's only a minimal boost and I am feeling spiteful 

Her Duel skill could be given to another blue flier and acrobatics could be interesting. Either is still better than 1k feathers

2 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

Her Duel skill could be given to another blue flier and acrobatics could be interesting. Either is still better than 1k feathers

Who though? Unless you are F2P and a big fan of B!Ninian or really want to get exclusives like Hinoka or Sumia into arena without merges, there's no point. L!Azura is already the best supportive blue unit for arena. Offensives are pointless due to the bonus system. I am F2P but don't have a blue flying support unit (that's a broad category I know) I'd rather use than Azura herself (who is the optinal choice 10/10 times anyway).

Aerobatics is way too niche. And there are multiple skills who pretty much replicate the effect for the most part. A lot of which are on the fliers I use already. Anyway, it's still nothing but a consolation prize compared to the amazing fodder the others units have.

The argument that people should vote Lazura for the "common good" withered and died the moment we realized we couldn't choose our pick. Now only a fourth of the player base will get her, among which those who already have her don't have any reason to celebrate. Also she'll worsen the arena and AR experience for pretty much everyone. (even for those who got her)

All the choices here aren't too bad actually. L!Lyn is probably the weakest one, but from my experience using her, she's really fun thanks to her ability to stat-stack, and her unique type, lets her be a decent AA check to blue tomes / fliers without too much investment. Speed Tactic isn't too bad as fodder, though I'll be looking to merge her if I do end up summoning her.

I already have L!Azura and Halloween Myrrh,, so I'll probably be looking to summon Duma on the banner itself. 

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Then merge her for the extra ~1 point per match.

yaaaaaay.....

The game has been handing me consolation prizes for about a month now, so maybe once I take the worst of them, I can finally get something desireable again.

Edited by Nanima

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Still more useful than 1,000 feathers.

Minimally. Also throwing her away would be a great way to let off steam after the disappointment of pulling her. 

One thing I never understood is the argument, if everyone has her (this time it is about Legendary Azura, but usually about a super strong meta unit), then aether raids/arena will be much worse.  No way!  This way a bunch of people won't be forced to fight with one hand behind their back, it levels the playing field.  Every AR team has 1-2 Legendary Azura, and it is absolutely obnoxious to deal with true.  I see it on my defense losses, and then I see it on every defense team.  If she (or anyone else) is that powerful and must have then it is much better if everyone has a copy so they aren't handicapped.  

>Chrissa took 4th

I feel like I contributed to that, that was a welcome surprise (Shame it wasn't enough for top 20). All that aside, Myrrh, Azura and Duma I all saw coming. L!Lyn though? Of all the green units, her must surely be explained by her popularity and as it has been suggested, place on the map. Maybe some people also didn't want to be voting for another meta unit, or trolled by picking one that had a chance to win.

37 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Minimally. Also throwing her away would be a great way to let off steam after the disappointment of pulling her. 

Permanent solutions to temporary emotions are typically not great ideas.

27 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

One thing I never understood is the argument, if everyone has her (this time it is about Legendary Azura, but usually about a super strong meta unit), then aether raids/arena will be much worse.  No way!  This way a bunch of people won't be forced to fight with one hand behind their back, it levels the playing field.  Every AR team has 1-2 Legendary Azura, and it is absolutely obnoxious to deal with true.  I see it on my defense losses, and then I see it on every defense team.  If she (or anyone else) is that powerful and must have then it is much better if everyone has a copy so they aren't handicapped.  

Azura is stronger on an AI-controlled team compared to a player-controlled team.

What Azura does well is increase the team's map coverage and help snipe units. The AI only needs to snipe the player's units. The player needs to snipe the AI's units safely.

1 hour ago, Nanima said:

Who though? Unless you are F2P and a big fan of B!Ninian or really want to get exclusives like Hinoka or Sumia into arena without merges, there's no point. L!Azura is already the best supportive blue unit for arena. Offensives are pointless due to the bonus system. I am F2P but don't have a blue flying support unit (that's a broad category I know) I'd rather use than Azura herself (who is the optinal choice 10/10 times anyway).

Can't deny that her skills are niche and that the other characters have better fodder (such as the much maligned LLyn). We really should have been able to choose but IS has money symbols for eyes.

Either way, booking her until you have a use for her niche skills is better than feathering her .

1 hour ago, Nanima said:

Also she'll worsen the arena and AR experience for pretty much everyone. (even for those who got her)

(I wouldn't notice. Pretty much everyone I fight in AR has her already. Lazura was a mistake.)

58 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I am surprised that Nina got more votes than Halloween Mia... I thought she would be 2nd or 3rd in the Colorless color.

I don't have Myrrh and Azura, I don't care for Lyn, and I could fix Duma' stats. I am 75% happy with the results.

It's coz Nina was on the front page of colourless voting block. Same reason Robin/Chrom got top 30.

The results killed any excitement I had for this banner. The only one I care about is Duma and I don't even find myself bothering to save orbs for him when there's a seasonal banner around. 

I don't have any of the characters. I never cared to get Azura or Lyn. I vaguely thought about getting Myrrh. I do want Duma. It annoys me yet again that we can't just pick so I can just get the hero I want and ignore the other results -.-

I'm not disappointed with the top 4 but some other characters placed so high... Og!Robin, Nina, Og!Niles... So it seems to be true that some people didn't know they could scroll...

I'm also surprised L!Eirika didn't receive many votes... I supppsed I'm the only unlucky one who failed to get her every single time...

3 hours ago, Nanima said:

She does not need those stats, but every little bit she can get helps. A few stats here and there over time will let her tank hits better.

If you are spiteful, I would at least turn her into a Combat Manual just in case you need her skills or merges in the future. You never know when that 1 extra HP or Aerobatics might come in handy.

The value of 1,000 Feathers is literally speeding up the time to promote a unit by a few days. In my opinion, there is almost no situation where speeding up promotion by a few days outweighs the benefits of having more stat points or skill fodder.

Well, the only one I don't have is Azura and she's the one I wanted out of this anyway. I'm glad that I don't get lured into wasting orbs on this banner. 

If I get Myrrh or Lyn, they will become merges. If I get Duma, Bold Fighter fodder for someone. I'll check the forums before summoning on the hopes that there's a pattern on the orb positions. I don't have my hopes up, but who knows...