Incoming FE news? (private video on Nintendo’s German YouTube account)

Lief

Came across a random post on Twitter claiming that Nintendo DE has a new private video in their Nintendo Direct and Fire Emblem playlist (forgot the name of the poster, sorry). Curious, I went to check Nintendo DE’s YouTube and sure enough, there’s a new private video in the playlist reserved for FE Fates, Echoes, and Warriors. There may be a direct coming soon, though strangely that playlist does not contain the first trailer of FE Three Houses.

FD9512E5-F729-4693-A13B-67E80E1A346C.png

inb4 fates on switch

5 hours ago, Lief said:

There may be a direct coming soon, though strangely that playlist does not contain the first trailer of FE Three Houses.

I think Three Houses isn't in that playlist because it was an E3 thing. If you check the E3 2018 playlist, you'll see that the Three Houses reveal trailer is in there.

We've gone a long while without any news about the game (or anything FE in general aside from Heroes stuff), so let's hope for the best.

3 hours ago, HappyLittleEevee said:

This looks hopeful, but hasn't this sort of thing happened before? 

I seem to recall people falsely predicting directs based off of private videos, but it would be cool if we got some news soon (considering Three Houses is still releasing in Spring)

As far as I recall in the past year at least, whenever something like this has been discovered a direct has been right around the corner.

We are overdue for one, so it wouldn't be a surprise.

16 hours ago, indigocean said:

inb4 fates on switch

I wouldn't have minded that about a year ago, but since we are so close to 3H, let's not.

could be anything, but that does include a new 3H trailer, so I will hope for the best

NB4 incompetence, and it is luigi's mansion 3

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Nintendo Direct in early Feb, with a Fire Emblem release around April. March would be a little too soon, but they've done it before (short marketing campaigns). I've been a bit skeptical of this Spring release, especially with the lack of information, which I think is because they were doing significant changes (Just like PoR and others). But I do believe we'll get it this year, either before June or after August.

• 2 weeks later...