Help with modding on FEBuilder GBA

Hello guys,

I'm trying for years to create my own Fire emblem. (I am like you a huge fan). I've recently discovered a program called "FEBuilder GBA". This one seems to be very nice and got a lot of options. But I don't really know how to use it... I've watched some tuto videos but I've done some mistake and my ROM is not playable anymore. So if someone can be nice and explain me how to use it that would be verryyyyy coool (or with an other software too).

I already create some maps, animations, etc... I have a question too about animations. Do you know if it's possible to get somewhere the new animations from fire emblem immortal sword rom hack ?

Thank you in advance to any one who may be able to give me some ideas or help.

smootybear.

If you need animations check out "The Ultimate Graphics Repository for GBAFE, FEXP, and FEXNA" on the FEU Forums. The animations from FE7x are not available to the public to my knowledge. Also all I can say is make sure to have a backup of your rom before you change things, just incase it breaks.

Yes, I've downloaded a lot of stuff on this website. I think that i have already a huge folder with new classes.

In fact my rom is "playable" but for example when i change the erika battle animation, I don't see the erika character hitting the ennemy. The animation goes on, yes, but no hp decrease and no hit animation. And at the end when i kill the boss, the chapter doesn't end.... 

I think that sounds like an issue with battle animation script most likely. I'm unsure of how to fix what the issue is, but you could join the FEU forums and ask.

Edited by SilverManedWolf