Hawkwing

Big Bad King rules a large territory that becomes his kingdom who lives in 'harmony' with another kingdom. One day, Big Bad King decide to be bad by deciding: "I wanna be a discount Walhart!" But before he could challenge other kingdom to a duel of the heart of the cards, Big Bad King decided to be bad to a little village that live by itself. After going through what's the normal weather in Canada in this time of the year, Big Bad Guy invites two girls of the village to a tea party to make the chief calm. Except he forgot to mention that the tea party who last for 10 years and even more. The two girls were given free clothes and they have a full time job at the tea party place who isn't the castle. One girl is always angry and the other is clueless.

Spoiler

King Garon decide to supress the Ice village's rebellion by taking Flora and Felicia hostage and force them to work as maids in the Citadel as Corrin's servants. All of that just to make sure no one ruins his plan to conquest Hoshido.

Edited by Nym

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dragon boi and bootleg Hatsune Miku find out that they're related after they've already done the horizontal hula and had two kids in a plot twist most people ignore.

Spoiler

Corrin and Azura finding out they're cousins.

Local dumb prince is dumb regarding tactician, somehow gets laid anyway.

Spoiler

Chrom and F!Robin supports.

For some reason flesh takes being hit with a hammer better than armor does

Spoiler

anytime a (relatively) high defense unarmored unit gets hit with a hammer compared to a knight.

A power that overwhelms all proves to be pretty underwhelming after all.

Spoiler

Foot fetish dragon boy/girl unable to avenge his mentor to big scary dude with an axe that got two shot by an unpromoted unit.

Spoiler

Corrin attacking Hans after he make Gunter fall of the bridge.

• 4 months later...

Protagonist of Thracia 776 gets an alt before a boy named after a plant.

Spoiler

Reinhardt is more famous and has an alt, but Leif is less well known and has no alts despite being the real protagonist.

The only moment in your life when you actively wish for someone's demotion.

Spoiler

Fire emblem Heroes and the demotions for new units.

On 2/3/2019 at 11:58 PM, Espurrhoodie said:

Dragon boi and bootleg Hatsune Miku find out that they're related after they've already done the horizontal hula and had two kids in a plot twist most people ignore.

You are a freaking genius. XD

Brocon loli gets a letter from her dead mom in which she learns she doesn't have to feel bad about wanting her Onii-chan's Onii-chan.

Corrin and Sakura's S-support.

Frail 15-year old cleric is better at taking hits than the armored buff guy.

Genny and Valbar, every time enemies use magic.

Homicidal brat gets karma'd by angry ghosts.

Kiragi when you fail to get to him in time and he gets stomped by the enemy Vallites.

Three dragon girls kill everything while everyone else watches and/or dies.

My first Awakening playthrough in a nutshell.

Queen believed she could fly. She was wrong.

Emmeryn's "death".

Discount Tear Grants doesn't drown when going into water.

Azura in the opening cutscene of Fates.

Girl projects herself into the arms of her boy toy through the powers of an old man in exile.

Celica using Halcyon's magic to make up with Alm.

Maid with ice powers decides she wants to one-up that one noble dude and barbeques herself.

Flora suddenly deciding she can light herself on fire, despite being a member of the

Ice Tribe.

Dorky prince and stripper fall in love within one Chapter and everyone loses their minds.

Chrom and Olivia can get married in the time skip between Chapter 11 and 12 of Awakening. Fans reacted accordingly.

Little girl is the princess of no less than four different kingdoms, one of which is in another dimension.

If M!Corrin marries an Elise-mothered Ophelia, Kana will be a princess of Nohr, Valla, Hoshido (through her father's adoption) AND Ylisse. Holy crap.

• 3 months later...
On 9/11/2019 at 12:12 PM, Perkilator said:

Farm boy finds himself going to church with his dad, but then his dad slips and falls on a knife and the farm boy is so pissed he decides to become a bishop and dye his hair.

RIP.

Goth pyromaniac who's horny for a princess leaves note for said princess' enemies that tells them where to find Area 51.

Spoiler

Hubert's letter in Golden Deer route

Edited by Dragoncat

• 2 weeks later...

Tribal lady tells timid artist he shouldn't be alive.

Spoiler

Ignatz and Petra's support where she says if he was in Brigid with his eyesight, he'd starve or be eaten by something.

Tribal lady sends vegans into an existential crisis in a single textbox.

Petra and Bernadetta's B-support, where she says hunting animals and picking vegetables is basically the same damn thing.

Blue-haired non-edgelord calls out the BS of every Camus-esque character in the series.

Felix says to Dedue and Ingrid how blindly following orders is about the dumbest thing he's ever heard.

Annoying Neptunia-fan can't stop comparing white-haired lady in red to an ancient Chinese dude's portrayal in a game about killing thousands of people in a matter of minutes.

To me, Edelgard = Dynasty Warriors Cao Cao.

4 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Blue-haired non-edgelord

Felix is an edgelord tho I think.

Prince gives a girl a gift and she grabs his junk, which scares the crap out of him so he runs to one of his lieges and hides in the closet.

Spoiler

Dimitri gave a girl a dagger and next thing you know he's running to Sylvain because she's being overly forward. She totally groped him lol.

2 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Felix is an edgelord tho I think.

Prince gives a girl a gift and she grabs his junk, which scares the crap out of him so he runs to one of his lieges and hides in the closet.

Hide contents

Dimitri gave a girl a dagger and next thing you know he's running to Sylvain because she's being overly forward. She totally groped him lol.

Wait...

Spoiler

I did not see anything about him being groped.

49 minutes ago, Azure, Roundabouted Out said:

I did not see anything about him being groped.

It's called using your imagination and coming up with stuff to make it funnier. She did SOMETHING to make him go wtf and scare him.

13 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

It's called using your imagination and coming up with stuff to make it funnier. She did SOMETHING to make him go wtf and scare him.

I just thought she got angry. But that is funnier.

6 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

His voice actor also voiced Leon in Echoes, so... I can't really see him as one, even if I tried.

That explains all the yaoi fanart I've seen of him and Sylvain -_-

6 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

He's too talkative to be one.

Fair enough.

Mole people do torturous blood experiments on children and somehow they have more advanced tech than the rest of the world.

Spoiler

SHAMBHALA THOSE WHO SLITHER IN THE DARK

Edited by Dragoncat