Screw you FE casuals!

itsnane

10 minutes ago, Flere210 said:

This is not even worth of becoming a spiderman thread(man i feel so old right now...)

This thread which I spit on now is but a caricature of a cartoon drawn by a kid who is stupid. It shall fall and vanish with the arrival of the mods as I heartily laugh at it.

Seriously posting in a thread like this is really not much better than what OP did. It is likely what the OP wants: replies 

Just report this to let this locked! 

No need to post in a thread just to share the same opinion probably everyone else aside of the OP has. 

That said mentioning a report is actually against CoC. 

Edited by Necrofantasia

I'll add another response to your topic because I know that number getting higher will make you feel better and that's probably what you need if you went this far in the first place.

ok buddy I'll play you're little game.(warning: Cringey sarcasm incoming) Oh no! I'm not a true fan! How could I have not realized it until you oh so eloquently pointed it out! I'm so hurt! Fine I'll leave SF and the FE fan base forever! You are doing such a service to this "toxic" community and I thank you for shining a holy light upon my dark ignorance. 

was that too cringey? At the half way point I just sort of started bullshitting.

35 minutes ago, Florete said:

I'll add another response to your topic because I know that number getting higher will make you feel better and that's probably what you need if you went this far in the first place.

One thing I know for sure, he'll be sleeping happily on a full stomach under that bridge.

Could I claim that I did a good deed by feeding the impoverished?

26 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

ok buddy I'll play you're little game.(warning: Cringey sarcasm incoming) Oh no! I'm not a true fan! How could I have not realized it until you oh so eloquently pointed it out! I'm so hurt! Fine I'll leave SF and the FE fan base forever! You are doing such a service to this "toxic" community and I thank you for shining a holy light upon my dark ignorance. 

was that too cringey? At the half way point I just sort of started bullshitting.

I'd actually say the half way point is where the sarcasm was starting to get good.

You're a pretty good bullshitter.

3 hours ago, Flee Fleet! said:

lmao at how pissed people are getting over this post.

Z1OVN24.jpg