I am creating an FE 8 rebalance hack

Darknight97

Here is my attempt of a FE 8 rebalance or reskin hack.

The link to the ups file can be found here:

FE 8 reskin april 19 2019-2.ups

The readme file or the changes I have done to the hack can be read here:

FE 8 Reskin hack-1.txt

Spoiler

In short my hack has increased enemy growths to most of their stats by 10% and they have skills.

Monsters have one skill.

Knights, Generals and Great Knights have increased move.

Edited by Darknight97
update to my hack

I always thought great knights had the shorter end of the stick.So that extra move might help a bit.

Breguet has magic counter and Bazba has sword breaker, like you said magic counter is useless but changing skills is pretty simple, so I will change it to wary fighter unless someone comes with better suggestions.

Sword breaker makes Bazba more tedious tho so I will change it to axe faire it males Bazba dangerous especially with his halberd(he still has shaky hitrates but is pretty close to killing Seth) but you can still clear it efficiently so long as you keep Seth on full hp.

Idk why but Seth can't be deployed from chapter 4, maybe he can be deployed in the other chapters. this is an unintended glitch so if you have any solutions to remove the glitch, just let me know I will do it and make the update.

I'm using febuilder btw.

Edited by Darknight97

I disagree upon swordbreaker being good, I have played through the, he's a boss and throne provides decent avoid and some nice defense. If I give him swordbreaker he becomes hard to kill but there's no reliable way to kill him if you want to play efficiently since it encourages only one solution imo which is to use Gilliam with a hand axe and Neimi with an iron bow that does pretty weak damage even if it's accurate. you don't really have good magic or bow users at this point of the game otherwise swordbreaker on Bazba would really be a good skill.

while axe faire would encourage you to keep Seth's hp to full health and use swords if you want to beat him efficiently while still potentially OHKO'ing Seth(technically 29 hp when Seth wields a sword) or pretty close to it if especially if you use lances or get unlucky but there are still other ways to beat the chapter if you want to be creative.

• 1 month later...

I 've found some bugs so far:

1. From chapter 4 and onward, Seth cannot be deployed. I wanna pair him with Eirika and he is actually a good unit.

2. Starting from chapter 10, some of my units have negative stat.

Hope you can fix them soon.

In the future, take screenshots of your hack instead of taking a photo. Press F12 on the keyboard, or go to File -> Screen Capture. They are much easier to read and generally look more visually appealing than taking a photo of your screen.

On 4/24/2019 at 2:46 AM, Darrman said:

In the future, take screenshots of your hack instead of taking a photo. Press F12 on the keyboard, or go to File -> Screen Capture. They are much easier to read and generally look more visually appealing than taking a photo of your screen.

ok

• 2 weeks later...