About the soundtrack "Tension"

Hanes

When this song plays 5 seconds in it gets to it's most repetitive part, I dunno why but everytime I hear this part my mind just imagines a Eirika turning around looking for Seth for help (reasonable, he kills everything) as if it were a shitpost. Does this happen to you with any other music? 

I wish I had windows movie maker or some editing software really to show you what I mean but if you have ever watched like something move to the rhytm of a music maybe you'll understand what I mean

1 hour ago, thecrimsonflash said:

windows movie maker is a free download on windows.

or if you want to mess with the audio alone, audacity is free

Not if you update to windows 10. It gets replaced by the "better" photos thing which doesn't even let you edit videos that well. -.-

6 minutes ago, Critical Sniper said:

Not if you update to windows 10. It gets replaced by the "better" photos thing which doesn't even let you edit videos that well. -.-

just checked, and yup, it seems that they discontinued windows essentials in 2017, there are still downloads of it out here but not sanctioned by microsoft, though I'm sure that with enough digging you can find a suitable replacement.

7 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

just checked, and yup, it seems that they discontinued windows essentials in 2017, there are still downloads of it out here but not sanctioned by microsoft, though I'm sure that with enough digging you can find a suitable replacement.

It makes me so mad!

The photos "improvement" doesn't even let you put it together with another video which Windows movie maker did. I want to know what the windows corporals were thinking when they sai it was "better" like if I wanted to watch a video I would go on gallery and to edit in windos movie maker. Now I have 2 softwares to watch vids and no editing software -.-.

RRRRRRRRREAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!