How much does a character's performance as a unit affect whether or not you like him/her?

Erureido

How much does a character's performance as a unit affect whether or not you like him/her?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. How much does a character's performance as a unit affect whether or not you like him/her?

• I judge whether or not I like a character ENTIRELY by how he/she is written in the story/supports; his/her performance as a unit is COMPLETELY irrelevant to me formulating my opinion on him/her.
    • I judge whether or not I like a character MOSTLY by how he/she is written in the story/supports; however, his/her performance as a unit is also PARTIALLY relevant to me formulating my opinion on him/her.
    • I judge whether or not I like a character EQUALLY by how they are written in the story/supports and their performance as a unit.
    • I judge whether or not I like a character MOSTLY by his/her performance as a unit ; however, how he/she is written in the story/supports is also PARTIALLY relevant to me formulating my opinion on him/her.
    • I judge whether or not I like a character ENTIRELY by his/her performance as a unit; how he/she is written in the story is COMPLETELY irrelevant to me formulating my opinion on him/her.

A WHOLE fuckton. I would admit there are moments i like a character itself so much to use them out of favoritism but they tend to have 1-2 gameplay basis behind them

Take Brave Roy, i pick him because his whole concept is so cute and i LOVE Eliwood, but i won't be as fanatical on him as i did if not for his galeforce playstyle

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic