Quick Poll: Which frontrunner by color for Find & Vote?

Johann

Among these popular choices, which would you support for F&V?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Red Heroes

• Legendary Marth
    • Legendary Eirika
    • Legendary Hrid
    • Tibarn
    • Halloween Myrrh
    • Dancing Micaiah
    • Other
    • Not voting for any heroes of this color
  2. 2. Blue Heroes

• Legendary Tiki
    • Legendary Lucina
    • Legendary Azura
    • Brave Hector
    • Other
    • Nailah
  3. 3. Green Heroes

• Legendary Hector
    • Legendary Gunnthra
    • Brave Ephraim
    • Surtr
    • Lewyn
    • Other
  4. 4. Colorless Heroes

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/09/2019 at 07:00 AM

This may seem unnecessary since we already have a main thread on Find & Vote, but I wanted to poll the site to see which of the major picks between each color are being supported, in an attempt to provide some earlier estimates. Many of the most popular choices by color are listed, with the "other" choice being present if you are giving your votes to someone else. This poll is simply to gauge how good each hero's chances are. I'd advise you abstain from selecting a color/hero here if you don't plan to pick them in Find & Vote at all, though it's not a big deal and I won't make a fuss over it-- I do want to see if this poll can reflect how people are using their limited votes, but it's ok to show support for who you would vote for if you had extra votes or the event's rules required voting for one of each color, etc.

To keep this thread from being a repeat of the other thread, please use this one to simply discuss these polling results, analysis, and related predictions. If you want to make a case for why a character should be voted for, which character you hope to summon, or complain about the way this event is being handled, use @Coolmanio's main thread linked above.

edit: Goofed the polling options when I made it, somehow I deleted the Nailah option but she's back in there.

Edited by Johann

All my votes go to H!Mia, I think she stands a fair chance at winning but not enough to not need all my votes.

Interestingly enough the votes show something I was wondering about before this started: since the winners for blue, green, and colorless seem to be quite clear (L!Azura/Nailah, Surtr/L!Hector, Duma) it seemed logical for a lot of people to put more votes in red cause that winner is less clear. And it's shown that a lot of people indeed do that, with a high vote count on "not voting for this colour" on everything but red. Also interesting that so far red is quite divided, the winner for that one is going to be the most interesting I think.

Edited by Mau

Colorless had my vote go to Mia

Red vote went to Owain. Although I have him now the merge is still appreciated plus he has great fodder.

Green was gonna go to Helbindi but seeing Lewyn in the poll reminded me how great Special Spiral is so Lewyn is getting my vote.

Blue vote is going to Nailah.

Last vote will probably go to Owain or Mia again.

Mainly voting for L!Eirika for red and L!Hector for green since I have neither of them yet and Legendary/Mythic banners are a crapshoot for me to summon on. Also voting for L!Robin as while I do have one I would like another one just to get rid of her speed flaw. Not voting for blue be fine with L!Azura, L!Tiki or L!Lucina winning that color. The only one of these three blue units I don't have is L!Lucina.

Interesting. Azura and Duma are dominating their votes as expected, but Tibarn and Surtr are not. Which is good for me.

Edited by Othin

Voting for New Year Laevatein for all 5 of my votes.

A bit disappointed with Tibarn's performance on this poll. I'm hoping the rest of the fan base can make up for our slack since he's definitely the red unit I'm most interested in getting another copy of.

I'm pretty indifferent about blue since Azura is almost certainly a lock for that spot.

Lewyn would be nice for green since I wouldn't mind getting more merges for him. I'd rather have vanilla Hector than Legendary Hector since Goad Armor is harder to come by than Vengeful Fighter, but he's probably not in the running.

I'm not interested in any of the popular colorless other than Eirika and Veronica. Duma is only worth something to me if he's [+Atk, -Spd], just so I can have the perfect flaw on him even after it becomes irrelevant.

I am voting for L!Azura since she is the 5* I want most.  I am hoping that some type of Hector wins green because DC fodder would be great, colorless i don't care about and as for red I am hoping that L!Marth or Hrid win since I have a good Tibarn already.

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Voting for New Year Laevatein for all 5 of my votes.

A bit disappointed with Tibarn's performance on this poll. I'm hoping the rest of the fan base can make up for our slack since he's definitely the red unit I'm most interested in getting another copy of.

Not to judge your vote or unit preference, but given how Tibarn does actually stand a chance at winning in a highly contested field, what makes you vote for NY Laevatein instead?

1 minute ago, Johann said:

Not to judge your vote or unit preference, but given how Tibarn does actually stand a chance at winning in a highly contested field, what makes you vote for NY Laevatein instead?

Because I want to.

Anyone think Christmas Fae has a chance?  I'd rather have a new character than good fodder, she is a 180BST green dragon armor with an (unusual for most) strong focus in res.  

With this event yeah another merge, fixing a IV, or great fodder is nice.  However what I would much prefer, and I believe many others also feel this way, is getting an awesome new unit.    

4 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

Anyone think Christmas Fae has a chance?  I'd rather have a new character than good fodder, she is a 180BST green dragon armor with an (unusual for most) strong focus in res.  

With this event yeah another merge, fixing a IV, or great fodder is nice.  However what I would much prefer, and I believe many others also feel this way, is getting an awesome new unit.    

I considered putting her down as an option, but then I haven't really seen people discuss her for the event much at all. I'd say she's got the best chance of any green seasonal, but I think her competition might be too strong.

Really impressed with the turnout for Lewyn, maybe it's really been between him and Hector all along?

I'm giving all my votes to Hrid and hoping that Duma wins colourless. 

I really want my legendary boys to come home v.v

The only other legendary red I wouldn't mind would be Marth, since I don't have him either. I just have less use for an infantry sword than a cav sword. 

The poll is looking good for me so far. I hope this is the case across the board xD 

23 hours ago, Johann said:

I considered putting her down as an option, but then I haven't really seen people discuss her for the event much at all. I'd say she's got the best chance of any green seasonal, but I think her competition might be too strong.

Really impressed with the turnout for Lewyn, maybe it's really been between him and Hector all along?

Yeah this is what I fear, maybe I should focus on red.