ValentinesSpecial Heroes (Greil's Devoted)

Jingle Jangle

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

That's kind of unfair since Surtr was a mistake. Making any unit similar to him would also be a mistake.

Thirded. Why couldn't they have just let that asshole stay in Hel and rot there for the rest of his pathetic existence? 

If he ends up as my Find and Vote freebie, he's getting foddered just out of principle.

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

Thirded. Why couldn't they have just let that asshole stay in Hel and rot there for the rest of his pathetic existence? 

Because then he'd have to be fought in a rotting flesh form. What king/queen of the netherworld wouldn't consider keeping such a raging monstrosity as a chained hound?

Although going supermelodramatic and having everyone who died in B2 show up in B3 in the afterlife would be fun. Make this game into a soap opera so soapy you couldn't taste anything but lavender for months.

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Because then he'd have to be fought in a rotting flesh form. What king/queen of the netherworld wouldn't consider keeping such a raging monstrosity as a chained hound?

Alright in that case, throw Surtr on the same eternally lost bus that Bruno is still in.

Possible spoilers, but here's my usual unit review for tomorrow's banner:

Greil: Heroic Exempler - Feels like a more balanced version of Surtr in my opinion, so the same strategies will work against him. While he doesn't have trainee bst, his weapon and Fury 4 sure makes up for that statwise. The skillset instead of being broken contains some valuable fodders, and with the March update, you can just pass a Fury 4 to others straight away. Solid choice, premium unit.

Soren: Addled Strategist - The cavalry mages got very similar statlines. Soren feels like more of the supportive type who can bait some mage units, and take them out with Atk/Res Bond, just make sure somebody stays close to him. Very good fodder potential, and Res Opening will be great to build anti-mage tanks in the future.

Mist: Purest Spirit - I did say Mist have almost the same statline as Soren, however she looks a bit more offensive thanks to Res Feint and Swift Sparrow. Rally Def/Res+ is a fantastic assist skill that can build some mixed defenses, and defineately a painful combination with some of the armored units - I believe she works very well with Greil.

Ike: Stalwart Heart - Very strong stats all around, except for that 19 Res that he comes with, which is also a superbane. Micaiah might be the ultimate counter against him, but watch out, as Distant Counter on him is no joke. I'd say Ike is better than Greil, the potential to double, the strong physical bulk, distant counter and Radiant Aether makes up plenty against the low Res, and even with that he has a fair chance to take out some of the mages who tries to go up against him.

Red > Green > Blue - both green units are great, but Ike is just one step ahead of them

Titania: Warm Knight

Spoiler

Not a fan of Triangle Adept, but besides that she looks worthy to build. Defineately looks better than the other Red Tome Cavalry units we currently have, she just need to replace her A slot with a Spd Bond to have better chances. Only true weakness is her physical bulk, but thanks to her mobility, she might need to not worry about that.

Not a future meta unit, but defineately looks fun to use.

2 hours ago, Garlyle said:

Possible spoilers, but here's my usual unit review for tomorrow's banner:

Greil: Heroic Exempler - Feels like a more balanced version of Surtr in my opinion, so the same strategies will work against him. While he doesn't have trainee bst, his weapon and Fury 4 sure makes up for that statwise. The skillset instead of being broken contains some valuable fodders, and with the March update, you can just pass a Fury 4 to others straight away. Solid choice, premium unit.

Soren: Addled Strategist - The cavalry mages got very similar statlines. Soren feels like more of the supportive type who can bait some mage units, and take them out with Atk/Res Bond, just make sure somebody stays close to him. Very good fodder potential, and Res Opening will be great to build anti-mage tanks in the future.

Mist: Purest Spirit - I did say Mist have almost the same statline as Soren, however she looks a bit more offensive thanks to Res Feint and Swift Sparrow. Rally Def/Res+ is a fantastic assist skill that can build some mixed defenses, and defineately a painful combination with some of the armored units - I believe she works very well with Greil.

Ike: Stalwart Heart - Very strong stats all around, except for that 19 Res that he comes with, which is also a superbane. Micaiah might be the ultimate counter against him, but watch out, as Distant Counter on him is no joke. I'd say Ike is better than Greil, the potential to double, the strong physical bulk, distant counter and Radiant Aether makes up plenty against the low Res, and even with that he has a fair chance to take out some of the mages who tries to go up against him.

Red > Green > Blue - both green units are great, but Ike is just one step ahead of them

Titania: Warm Knight

Hide contents

Not a fan of Triangle Adept, but besides that she looks worthy to build. Defineately looks better than the other Red Tome Cavalry units we currently have, she just need to replace her A slot with a Spd Bond to have better chances. Only true weakness is her physical bulk, but thanks to her mobility, she might need to not worry about that.

Not a future meta unit, but defineately looks fun to use.

Can anyone post the stats for these peeps in a spoiler tag, please?