ValentinesSpecial Heroes (Greil's Devoted)

Jingle Jangle

My mind goes to the Yato for the peep on the left for me. Been a little over the same amount of time between Camilla alts for both Corrins, but I would not mind either of them.

Ok, I will mind slightly, given the many Fates alts. At least neither are the worst contenders.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

I don't see where anyone is getting missletain or tyrfing from, that sword's blade is way too jagged, it looks more like the awakening incarnation of mercurius.

That's clearly because it's "Rose-Bunch Tyrfing".

Oh yeah, I think I know the reason these silhouettes were shown today instead of tomorrow or the day after. Notifications says there will be maintenance on the 6th, so if these were shown any later than now, they'd get datamined before the trailer got put up. :P

Prepare for stats and skills datamining when that maintenance finishes!

Edited by Anacybele

I really hope they don’t pull the “this unit is armored despite not wearing any armor whatsoever” bullcrap they’ve been doing. It’s really awful and it feels like most seasonals have been dominated by armors and I just want something different.

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Apparently though, bikini "armor" is kind of a theme in games like this for who knows why.

Oh you know why Ana. It's something that starts with "f".

But it's IS, you never what kind of excuse they could make on the spot. Something alone the lines of "tuxedo armor being heavy" or something.

5 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

capes are heavy

How does Link even run then O_O

Edited by Nym

4 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

I really hope they don’t pull the “this unit is armored despite not wearing any armor whatsoever” bullcrap they’ve been doing. It’s really awful and it feels like most seasonals have been dominated by armors and I just want something different.

I agree with this. More horse and infantry seasonals plz! We get a lot of flying and armored ones already.

3 minutes ago, Nym said:

He doesn't wear a cape. lol If you're wondering how he runs while carrying a lot of equipment, people just like to go along with the idea that the Zelda cartoon of all things presents. I forget the term for it, but if you haven't seen the cartoon, that Link can magically shrink his items to fit in a small bag. Merlin does the same thing with his junk in Disney's The Sword in the Stone.

I can try to look up the term for it.

Edited by Anacybele

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Apparently though, bikini "armor" is kind of a theme in games like this for who knows why. This character is a guy and certainly not wearing a bikini.

Throw bikini armor on a panda and toss on some other buffs, and they'll be able to tank all magical damage without breaking a sweat. Fact.

5 minutes ago, Nym said:

One, magic boots.

Two, a limited Stamina meter, quite limited.

Three, he stripped to his underwear and suddenly learned how to sprint for a long time.

Four, he carries a pocket dimension on his back.

I hope this isn't Ike, his lack of strong romantic/sexual drive doesn't suit this. But regardless, I'm not going to summon, Seasonal allergies and all.

2 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

rollin around at the speed of sound

Got places to go about got to FOLLOW MY RAINBOW!

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

3 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

He doesn’t. He just rolls.

Oh yeah right XD

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

He doesn't wear a cape.

I somehow mixed up cape and cap, oops.

1 minute ago, Nym said:

I somehow mixed up cape and cap, oops.

Oh lol. XD I couldn't find that term I was trying to think of anyway. :P

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

The one on the right is obviously Gatrie.

Valentine Gatrie? Now that's something I didn't know I wanted. XD

The more I look at the sword the more it looks like Tryfing and Marth's Falchion being a distant second guess. I'm still reminded of a completely different sword but I can't recall which one. The pointy part near the hilt isn't anything like Tryfing but it might be a seasonal variant. I instantly thought the guy on the right was Hector but we already have LA!Hector :L. Beefy boi with short hair isn't exactly uncommon in Fire Emblem so I'm just gonna make a guess, it's Ike.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Valentine Gatrie? Now that's something I didn't know I wanted. XD

His fiancé is the tree wearing a skirt, right? :):

Edited by Nym

I keep going back and forth on whether I think the left sword is Marth's Falchion or Tyrfing. Either way, if it is a seasonal version of one of those swords, I hope regular Seliph/Sigurd or Marth get access to this one via Refinery, like last year's Valentine's seasonal version of an existing Prf weapon.

I kinda thought the right silhouette looked like another Hector, but we already have a Valentine's Hector so it can't be him.

9 minutes ago, Nym said:

His fiancé is the tree wearing a skirt, right? :):

So does this mean Tree: Wearing A Skirt is gonna be on the banner, or will she be the Tempest Trials+ reward? ;):

Edited by ILikeKirbys

2 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

So does this mean Tree: Wearing A Skirt is gonna be on the banner, or will she be the Tempest Trials+ reward? ;):

Who knows, why not even a GHB unit. She could be a powerful foe to face.

Huh, I think these are the least seasonal-looking silhouettes of seasonal units yet! Not complaining in the slightest, just taking notice. I legitimately thought it was a normal banner until I read the forum post topic title XD The sword and axe look extremely normal.

As for the silhouettes themselves, I have no idea for the left, but right could be Ike, or perhaps Draug or Gatrie?

I guess Ike and hopefully Elincia is with him just so that he isn't alone. The next one could be Sigurd and hopefully Deirdre along with him. I say that we are gonna have some armors some cavalries to match last year's units. Also it is a possibility that their stats will be released after the meintenance.