[DATAMINE] Special Heroes Arrive! Greil's Devoted!

Anacybele

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Stroud said:

Just realized that we have 3 males on this banner. What is this sorcery? 

15 minutes ago, Florete said:

First seasonal banner with more men than women.

Might pull green, but probably saving orbs.

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, so true! I might even draw that sometime. Though it'd have to be more of an Elincia-teaching-a-nervous-and-awkward-Ike-to-dance scenario because Ike assuredly has not had any experience here. lol

YES, I FINALLY GOT MY SEASONAL IKE THE WAIT IS OVER!! Even if this one was the last seasonal I'd put him in. lol I'll take it! I think he looks spectacular! And I love his pretty flower. lol Even tough manly dudes can rock flowers, after all!

And the only female is a young girl, not a sexy one. What IS this sorcery indeed? lol But I'm not complaining! SEASONAL IKE AT LAST!!

And I might be finally seeing The Princess and the Frog in Disney Magic Kingdoms on Friday too, and they've been my most wanted characters in that game! BEST FRIDAY EVAH?!!

They finally catered a banner to me.  It has 3 guys, one of them super smexy, it's Tellius, and I get Titania guaranteed.

This is such a quality banner! AND TITANIA AS OUR FREE UNIT! I’ll probably just pull green on this banner; Greil has interesting fodder and Mist is just adorable (and hey maybe I’ll get my last Cherche merge in the process) but I’m so happy that the unit I am most interested in will be free.

Also with the release of this banner. I really do wanna know what goes on during those board meetings when planning new banners and event schedule cause just think about how roller coasty this month has been in terms of banner release and reception. First we get beasts from tellius and it was great for everyone but then the hot spring's banner happened and uh yeah. Then this banner drops and just sort of sweeps that previous blunder under the rug.

Edited by Ottservia

I saw Fury 4. I can't wait to see Eldigan with Fury 7 and/or Hinata if he gets a Fury sword with the update.

Also, the seasonal weapons are all Spur Everything 2. I like that.

Also wow seasonal Ike has Radiant Aether. I thought that was supposed to be exclusive to Legendary Ike?

Red Tome Horse Titania looks neat though, and basically confirms we're getting a Tempest Trials+ with this banner. Which is nice, I'll need a way to restore my Orbs after tossing all of mine at Duma's banner.

I might pull on this, if only to shoot for Ike (Radiant Aether and Special Fighter? All he could want outside of that is maybe a different sword, not sure if Slaying Edge+ or Wo Dao+ though) or Greil (Fury 4 fodder, since I have LA Hector if I need an Axe Armor). Can't wait for these two to show up on a Legendary/Mythic banner! (and also Soren and Mist, but mostly Ike and Greil)

@Anacybele Congratulations on calling the banner exactly! Good luck pulling Ike!

9 minutes ago, Dr. Tarrasque said:

Hmm? When did this trend begin and what are some examples of it? We have no way of knowing if Titania really is the best unit out of the set as we haven't seen her stats.

By "best" I mean "the unit I'd most like to have", and by virtue of being a red horse mage, Titania is automatically the best. ;) (As if Titania isn't the best by default because she's Titania...)

Granted, I've been fairly inactive in the game recently so it means my valuing of units is more subjective than ever, boiling down to "I like their move+weapon type" and "I like the character". But by that criteria, I classify NY Laegjarn, Winter Cecilia and Young Azura as "best". Ethlyn and Camilla might be second-best in their lineups. For context, the last time I played the game "properly" was the Halloween TT, which was just before this run.

Edited by Humanoid

4 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

Also with the release of this banner. I really do wanna know what goes on during those board meetings when planning new banners and event schedule cause just think about how roller coasty this month has been in terms of banner release and reception. First we get beasts from tellius and it was great for everyone but then the hot spring's banner happened and uh yeah. Then this banner drops and just sort of sweeps that previous blunder under the rug.

"You have to stick some Fates fanservice there to get that sweet sweet Fatest pandering dosh".

1 minute ago, Humanoid said:

By "best" I mean "the unit I'd most like to have", and by virtue of being a red horse mage, Titania is automatically the best. ;)

Granted, I've been fairly inactive in the game recently so it means my valuing of units is more subjective than ever, boiling down to "I like their move+weapon type" and "I like the character". But by that criteria, I classify NY Laegjarn, Winter Cecilia and Young Azura as "best". Ethlyn and Camilla might be second-best in their lineups.

Hahah I see. Personally I didn't think NY Laegjarn stood out and Camilla just seemed like the worst in that set since she's the one character with the most alts that everyone and their mother is sick of seeing alts for as well as practically being outclassed by Eir whom everyone gets for free.

Edited by Dr. Tarrasque

10 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

That'd be adorable. Ike learning how to awkwardly dance. XD

Yes! I'd also add my OC Jerec and his lover Melanie helping both because they're an avid dancing couple, but that'd be too much. lol I'd take forever to draw such a scene. I'd rather write that one out. :P

9 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

It's a Valentine's miracle.

TOTALLY. XD I can't believe I actually got ALL of the details right, even Titania!

THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE BANNER I CAN HARDLY CONTAIN MYSELF! FRIDAY NEEDS TO COME ASAAAAP!!

064.gif

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

They finally catered a banner to me.  It has 3 guys, one of them super smexy, it's Tellius, and I get Titania guaranteed.

You and me both! :D But just one sexy guy? I think both Ike and Greil look smexy. Soren...he was never my type design wise. Also, girly shoes, lol.

3 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Also wow seasonal Ike has Radiant Aether. I thought that was supposed to be exclusive to Legendary Ike?

I guess IS wanted Ike to keep powercreeping himself. lol This new Ike may even powercreep RD Ike. :P

3 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Congratulations on calling the banner exactly! Good luck pulling Ike!

Thanks! I hope I have better luck than I have in pulling Ikes. Both RD and PoR Ike took me over 100 orbs. And I've still never pulled another PoR Ike, though I did get another CYL Ike once on a legendary banner. But he was with a lot of orbs too, I believe. I'd like to get an Ike quickly for a change.

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

I saw Fury 4. I can't wait to see Eldigan with Fury 7 and/or Hinata if he gets a Fury sword with the update.

Also, the seasonal weapons are all Spur Everything 2. I like that.

Red Tome Horse Titania looks neat though, and basically confirms we're getting a Tempest Trials+ with this banner. Which is nice, I'll need a way to restore my Orbs after tossing all of mine at Duma's banner.

I might pull on this, if only to shoot for Ike (Radiant Aether and Special Fighter? All he could want outside of that is maybe a different sword, not sure if Slaying Edge+ or Wo Dao+ though) or Greil (Fury 4 fodder, since I have LA Hector if I need an Axe Armor). Can't wait for these two to show up on a Legendary/Mythic banner! (and also Soren and Mist, but mostly Ike and Greil)

@Anacybele Congratulations on calling the banner exactly! Good luck pulling Ike!

The news post in the app explicitly says that she will be the next TT reward.

9 minutes ago, Etheus said:

Brought to you by the team that brought you Winter Tharja.

I think it has been said 358/2 times that originally she was probably not Armor, but then FEH is delayed from its pre-Christmas launch, and nearly a year later, IS had to scramble to find a way to tone down Cavs and make everyone else better. Reusing old art, they just declared Tharja an Armor to help alleviate the issues, and make her a more desirable summon.

7 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

-We should not ignore this is another Seasonal though, diverse and tastefu;; it might be, it does not compensate for the New Heroes shortage issue and other problems.

As for the meetings, I'm pretty sure they sleep during the day and just write code. They go bar hopping when they're actually in the mood to crank out their plans.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yes! I'd also add my OC Jerec and his lover Melanie helping both because they're an avid dancing couple, but that'd be too much. lol I'd take forever to draw such a scene. I'd rather write that one out. :P

TOTALLY. XD I can't believe I actually got ALL of the details right, even Titania!

THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE BANNER I CAN HARDLY CONTAIN MYSELF! FRIDAY NEEDS TO COME ASAAAAP!!

064.gif

You and me both! :D But just one sexy guy? I think both Ike and Greil look smexy. Soren...he was never my type design wise. Also, girly shoes, lol.

I guess IS wanted Ike to keep powercreeping himself. lol This new Ike may even powercreep RD Ike. :P

Thanks! I hope I have better luck than I have in pulling Ikes. Both RD and PoR Ike took me over 100 orbs. And I've still never pulled another PoR Ike, though I did get another CYL Ike once on a legendary banner. But he was with a lot of orbs too, I believe. I'd like to get an Ike quickly for a change.

Well, banners like these last about a month. So even if Friday comes, you don't need to dive in immediately. Wait till you gather more orbs legit.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

-We should not ignore this is another Seasonal though, diverse and tastefu;; it might be, it does not compensate for the New Heroes shortage issue and other problems.

Yeah. honestly, the hostile springs banner just seems like an excuse to give us limited units instead of actual new heroes.

Just now, omegaxis1 said:

Well, banners like these last about a month. So even if Friday comes, you don't need to dive in immediately. Wait till you gather more orbs legit.

True, but I don't know how long I can resist spending some money if I run out of orbs trying for Ike and Mist. :P

I love this banner!  I'll assume all relationships are family (I'm not an Ike/Soren shipper at all, but the person I ship him with is as far from cannon as my Zelgius family history).  My sister (who also plays) and I are throwing all our remaining orbs from the laguz banner at this banner, and I'll probably buy some.  We both want everyone.

Even better... these are the first seasonals for everyone on this banner.  And no one except Ike had had any alts at all prior to this banner.  So, this is an excellent counter to the Onsen banner last month.

And Greil!  Greil!  As melancholy as it is to have him on a Valentine banner considering what happened to Elena, I'm thrilled to get to play him.  He'll immediately become my preferred axe armor, though Ike will have some serious competition in...  oh, dear.  Zelgius.

I want new heroes, yes, but if we had to have seasonals, I'm thrilled about these.

Just now, Anacybele said:

True, but I don't know how long I can resist spending some money if I run out of orbs trying for Ike and Mist. :P

That's the biggest thing anyone has to resist. I wish you luck in regards to that. 

I'll probably try to get Ike for the free pull. 

I̶k̶e̶/̶S̶o̶r̶e̶n̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶p̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶f̶i̶r̶m̶e̶d̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶o̶n̶

Oh no. I want everyone. This is such a cute family banner. I’m most excited for Greil because I never actually thought he’d make it into the game.

I hate how great the the weapons are because now I want to pull for like three copies of Ike and Greil just for the fodder not to mention a copy for keeps but like that’s ever gonna happen.

Also, I can’t tell if I like Soren’s shoes or not. The blue makes them stand out from the rest of his outfit so much but other than that he’s rocking them.

4 minutes ago, Dr. Tarrasque said:

Hahah I see. Personally I didn't think NY Laegjarn stood out and Camilla just seemed like the worst in that set since she's the one character with the most alts that everyone and their mother is sick of seeing alts for as well as practically being outclassed by Eir whom everyone gets for free.

That's fair, my snap judgement probably isn't great having used exactly none of the actual units. Looking at it more closely, while Laegjarn indeed doesn't really stand out as a unit, looking at the competition, it's not exceptional either. Fjorm for a time was kinda special but has been superseded by Hinoka, while the other three are equally common unit types to Laegjarn these days. Camilla was probably a worse call from me, as I forgot what unit types were in the banner. The Hoshidan girls are definitely better.

3 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

That's the biggest thing anyone has to resist. I wish you luck in regards to that. 

I'll probably try to get Ike for the free pull. 

Yep, true that. And thanks!

Good luck to you too! :)

Also, I'm so glad I got to make this thread! I thought it fitting because I'm like the biggest Ike and Tellius fangirl around here, or at least one of the biggest. lol And I'd been waiting for a seasonal Ike forever!

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yep, true that. And thanks!

Good luck to you too! :)

Also, I'm so glad I got to make this thread! I thought it fitting because I'm like the biggest Ike and Tellius fangirl around here, or at least one of the biggest. lol And I'd been waiting for a seasonal Ike forever!

Nice save. XD