Incest is normal. Its only wrong when..

Natural_is_Nature

Wanting to have a real honest discussion about incest and why it can be healthy and when it becomes wrong. I'll share my experiences  and thoughts honestly and I'm very interested to hear yours. 

I believe its normal for siblings of opposite sex that are close in age to experiment sexually as they hit puberty and im sure a lot of people's first experiences were with their sister,brother or cousins  I think only becomes wrong if they have  relationship together and fall in love and get pregnant. I believe sexual acts between family members can be an act of love not incest. Such as mothers of disabled boys who jerk them off every so often, sisters of retarded or deformed sometimes terminally Ill brothers who take their virginity because they love them etc how far would go for someone u love?

My half sister and I are both long time single mid Thirty's have kids and have been thinking would it be wrong if we just had a good fuck occasionally to keep our sanity. Not in love, not together, just sex.?