New Event Calendar (Feb-Mar)

DarkAlf

Event_Schedule_February-March_2019.png?v

Here is a link to my orb and banner sheet to get an idea of the number of orbs coming in the future and how many orbs you can obtain for the duration of each banner.

Event dates (corrected for most of the world):

• New heroes banners: 2/20, 3/8
  • Tempest Trials: 2/10
  • Tap Battle: 2/11
  • BHB: Cherche and Virion on 2/12
  • Grand Conquests: 2/16
  • BHB revival: Jamke: 2/18
  • Forging Bonds: 2/20
  • New GHB: 2/24
  • New LHB: 2/27
  • Voting Gauntlet: 2/28
  • BHB revival: Micaiah and Sothe: 3/5
Edited by DarkAlf

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The New Heroes banner on the 8th has gotta be the Binding Blade banner, or at least I'd assume. And I'm guessing that February's Legendary is Roy. But that banner on the 20th? Man, I dunno. I hope it's not a sequel to the Fallen Heroes banner last year. I'd rather have something from Blazing Blade or Path of Radiance or something.

Okay here are my predictions

Heroes With Blazing Light:
1: Leo
2:Celica
3:Ophelia

(Leif could  be the other. it could be all 3). 
Might be a way to get my first Celica and another Ophelia 

Heroes with Sweep Skills
1: Alm?! (DOES HE FINALLY GET A BANNER?!)
2: Soren. 

(so.. two person banner?) 
Unless they mean (Fire)Sweep? but that's a weapon, not a skill

Imm gonna guess
Fallen Heroes 2 for the new heroes. 

RIP Orbs. 
(and once again no banner for Flying Olivia)

Two New Heroes Banners yay! I don't care who they are, just yay!

I predict Binding Blade (duh!) and Fates Four Furry Fiesta (I don't mean that negatively). But if I'm wrong, doesn't matter as long as it isn't an alt fest.

For Binding, I'm hoping for Sue or Sin for a canon Bow Cav, and Lugh, since, while he is only an average shota, the FEH family reunification project is in order. And if he is on, well I hope he gets Yuji Himukai as well, I want Etrian Emblem.

Wonder who is going to be the third wheel on the Virion & Cheche BHB banner (assuming there is one). Who would be a desirable 3rd? One of the Ylissean Travelers?

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I wonder if that gauntlet will be LA vs GD. If so, we might actually get that Ike vs Lyn matchup people wanted in the CYL one.

OH HELL NO! Mods, time travel and lock the topic now! Issue points to everyone who will participate in it.

This said, if it is Love Abounds vs. Greil's Devoted, I'm divided between Soren and Hector. Soren will probably lose and Hector will survive a round, so I'd go with Soren and then jump ship to Hector.

3 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Are you people happy now, no new Seasonals, how boring~ 

Seasonals would stop being Seasonals and thus so special if New Heroes didn't exist. Think of it like that. And absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

1 minute ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Oh goodness I hope not, my heart can't take it.

Eh, don't worry, Lyn would probably be the bigger team, at least. I think she was slightly bigger in the CYL gauntlet anyway. Of course, I'd have to team with Ike no matter what though.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Wonder who is going to be the third wheel on the Virion & Cheche BHB banner (assuming there is one). Who would be a desirable 3rd? One of the Ylissean Travelers?

I didn't think about that!
PLS BE FLYING OLIVIA
(OR MARIBELLE)

5 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Are you people happy now, no new Seasonals, how boring~ 

Orb stashes need to be recovered, and this means new units in the pool (Laguz banner had the first demote since the end of September).

Strange how there are no Forging Bonds in sight, so they'll have to be next month instead.

If March is Binding Blade, the next one could be Awakening to go with Virion/Cherche BHB and to add Panne and maybe Yarne in the game?

Or Fates for their beasts but we just had a Fates seasonal so it would be better to delay those

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

Orb stashes need to be recovered, and this means new units in the pool (Laguz banner had the first demote since the end of September).

Strange how there are no Forging Bonds in sight, so they'll have to be next month instead.

If March is Binding Blade, the next one could be Awakening to go with Virion/Cherche BHB and to add Panne and maybe Yarne in the game?

Or Fates for their beasts but we just had a Fates seasonal so it would be better to delay those

Forging bonds starts on the 19th, hon :)

9 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

I'd assume the Firesweep guys aren't off the table for that one, or at least I hope so just so that poor bastard Roderick can finally get another banner.

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Since Gerome and Walhart are both out of the equation, I'm just going to guess adult Tiki since she also lives on the Valmese continent.

Just now, daisy jane said:

Forging bonds starts on the 19th, hon :)

Oh wow I'm blind. These calendars need to be better designed. Fair enough, more summoning tickets work for me!

3rd unit for Virion/Cherche banner could be anyone. I hope for Flying Olivia as well though if they want to go with a 'Valm' theme then maybe...Adult Tiki?

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I'd assume the Firesweep guys aren't off the table for that one, or at least I hope so just so that poor bastard Roderick can finally get another banner.

Since Gerome and Walhart are both out of the equation, I'm just going to guess adult Tiki since she also lives on the Valmese continent.

hmmm

true i shouldn't get too excited. they don't give 2 people banners out that often if they can avoid it. 

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

There is a FB this month, with the new Heroes~

I think one of these new Heroes will be the Fates Beasts personally~

8 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

OH HELL NO! Mods, time travel and lock the topic now! Issue points to everyone who will participate in it.

This made me laugh. XD

But I do hope things stay civil enough if it is LA vs GD.

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Oh wow I'm blind. These calendars need to be better designed. Fair enough, more summoning tickets work for me!

3rd unit for Virion/Cherche banner could be anyone. I hope for Flying Olivia as well though if they want to go with a 'Valm' theme then maybe...Adult Tiki?

agreed. 
Honestly. I am not even gonna get my hopes up at all for Flying Olivia. 
i only pray i get her as a 5* free summon pull one of these days. 

Hooray for new heroes the one in march is likely the binding blade one though the one on the 20th intrigues me. Maybe fallen heroes 2? I know that seems unlikely but hey the first fallen heroes came out of no where so. Also I love how we immediately think that another fates banner is already in bound. Oh IS the faith this community has in you nowadays(to be clear I wouldn’t mind seeing another fates banner if it does mean we’ll be getting velouria and selkie)

22 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Heroes with Sweep Skills
1: Alm?! (DOES HE FINALLY GET A BANNER?!)
2: Soren. 

(so.. two person banner?) 

Weapons have always counted as skills.

18 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Eh, don't worry, Lyn would probably be the bigger team, at least. I think she was slightly bigger in the CYL gauntlet anyway. Of course, I'd have to team with Ike no matter what though.

Possibly, but with all the multipliers and such, it'd be a huge roller coaster of emotions for me.

20 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

For Binding, I'm hoping for Sue or Sin for a canon Bow Cav, and Lugh, since, while he is only an average shota, the FEH family reunification project is in order. And if he is on, well I hope he gets Yuji Himukai as well, I want Etrian Emblem.

I'm predicting the Binding Blade banner will have Rutger, Lugh, Sue, and Echidna. I would think Idunn would also come, but I'm not sure they'd add her on the banner; she seems more like a GHB to me. I suppose there could be a GHB later in March that isn't shown on the calendar, though.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

That would sound a little lacking in punch to me. Since it is 3 launch units. I've heard Cherche has held up decently, and Adult Tiki is in one of the least competitive unit typings. But Virion? Has he even gotten a Refine yet? And what of using these for fodder? I don't think they're very exciting. 

Then again, it is just a BHB filler banner, I might be overthinking it.

6 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

Also I love how we immediately think that another fates banner is already in bound. Oh IS the faith this community has in you nowadays(to be clear I wouldn’t mind seeing another fates banner if it does mean we’ll be getting velouria and selkie)

I don't mind either as I said before. I only think its inevitable to come at least before Swimsuit Season since they scored so highly last time and would be Beast units. And as long as IS doesn't try to pul another Adrift, the more of Fates in now, the less there is to add in the future. That is a silver lining.

I'm expecting Selkie out of popularity to be like 40/40 Atk/Spd, even though I never recall her being able to ORKO a Paladin or GK or General as a Kitsune in Fates. Oh well, not much I can do. And hey, Keaton looks a little cute, although I'm too afraid to know his personality from what little I've heard of it. Better for me to keep it on the Tinder level.

And can anyone versed in Awakening answer me this? I thought I heard once Olivia is Valmese too? Or maybe I'm just confusing her and Lon'qu, who is from Chon'sin I guess given his name's spelling and class, since they both happened to work for Regna Ferox.