New Event Calendar (Feb-Mar)

DarkAlf

I hope they divide the Fates banner if it is one, 2 beasts and 2 other units. Its clear that they cannot cast aside beasts now, but there are still other units left out. Wouldn't even mind if its Awakening with Panne among the units. 

If it indeed is an all beast fate banner. I might try my luck for Selkie or Velouria there. Selkie and Ignatius are still one of my favorite support there. xD

Another nice banner would be Shadow Dragon, I still miss Elice and Jake. I just do not know what they should do with Jake..they could even surprise us with old school Anna there. 

If its something like Fallen Heroes 2 I do not mind Rinea there. But I could skip the banner, depending on the units there. And we got Adrift end of last year. There are still way too much units they can give us...

Either way. I need to recover my orbs anyway. 

Edited by Stroud

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

And no, Virion hasn't gotten a personal weapon yet and is quite up there on the list of "Year 1 Units that Seriously Need Help", in my opinion at least. 

Double Crossbows for a Colorless CC Meister effect solves everything.

9 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Really, Defiant Res on someone with 13 base...?

He needs Absolutely Defiant Res: when HP <=50%, buffs Res to highest unbuffed value of any unit presently alive on the map +1.

1 hour ago, Stroud said:

Either way. I need to recover my orbs anyway. 

Oi, that is the irony. You don't want more really good banners than your summonspheres supply can handle, but you're disappointed when the banners are bad.

19 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Oi, that is the irony. You don't want more really good banners than your summonspheres supply can handle, but you're disappointed when the banners are bad.

Oh, that was bad formulated from me. I just meant that if its a banner I don't really like I can use it to save my orbs. Of course I will summon no matter how low my summonsphere supply is if they put one of my favorites there. But I can still like certain banner decisions and take priority in saving orbs for a certain future character I like more.

The only thing I should never forget is that I am not the only one who is waiting for a certain character. Of course I will feel a little disappointment though if I see a new fate banner and Rinkah is not there.

5 minutes ago, Stroud said:

Oh, that was bad formulated from me. I just meant that if its a banner I don't really like I can use it to save my orbs. Of course I will summon no matter how low my summonsphere supply is if they put one of my favorites there. But I can still like certain banner decisions and take priority in saving orbs for a certain future character I like more.

The only thing I should never forget is that I am not the only one who is waiting for a certain character. Of course I will feel a little disappointment though if I see a new fate banner and Rinkah is not there.

Rinkah is pretty well-positioned right now. On CYL2, she was the most popular non-beast Fates character yet to be added, or second most if we count Charlotte. On CYL3, she moved ahead of both Charlotte and Kaden. She's also the 10th-highest-scoring of all female characters not yet in the game. (After Awakening Anna, Selkie, Louise, Thrasir, Jill, Panne, Velouria, Rinea, and Lethe, most of whom are probably already accounted for.)

They could take care of the big Fates highlights all at once with a banner with all four beasts plus a Rinkah GHB. Admittedly that seems unlikely, and Rinkah as the only non-beast could seem a bit strange. If they wanted to stick to beasts, they could just do three of them on the banner and the fourth (maybe Keaton?) as the GHB. Although three-character main banners have gotten rare lately, aside from Christmas and OCs. So who knows.

If they split the beasts into two banners, the Hoshido one will be a good place for Rinkah, and it'll probably be the first one.

19 minutes ago, Stroud said:

I didn't mean that negatively, nor particularly about you. I just meant that as a generalized statement.

I'd rather not summon than summon with less than a reasonably assured chance of getting who I want personally speaking. Even it if means passing on a banner with someone I might like on it. Although to be fair, I haven't ever ran out of Orbs yet.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

31 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I didn't mean that negatively, nor particularly about you. I just meant that as a generalized statement.

I'd rather not summon than summon with less than a reasonably assured chance of getting who I want personally speaking. Even it if means passing on a banner with someone I might like on it. Although to be fair, I haven't ever ran out of Orbs yet.

Ok, than I got it wrong. xD

I can relate to it. In most cases I also try to go for 3 hero banner with reasonable chances. Thanks to that I somehow managed to finish Deirdre. Even 3 hero banners need a certain amount of luck. Still needed around 1,3k orbs to get +10 Deirdre through 3 hero banner she has been in and her first one. almost 1k orbs in 3 hero banner with shared colors. 

33 minutes ago, Othin said:

Rinkah is pretty well-positioned right now. On CYL2, she was the most popular non-beast Fates character yet to be added, or second most if we count Charlotte. On CYL3, she moved ahead of both Charlotte and Kaden. She's also the 10th-highest-scoring of all female characters not yet in the game. (After Awakening Anna, Selkie, Louise, Thrasir, Jill, Panne, Velouria, Rinea, and Lethe, most of whom are probably already accounted for.)

They could take care of the big Fates highlights all at once with a banner with all four beasts plus a Rinkah GHB. Admittedly that seems unlikely, and Rinkah as the only non-beast could seem a bit strange. If they wanted to stick to beasts, they could just do three of them on the banner and the fourth (maybe Keaton?) as the GHB. Although three-character main banners have gotten rare lately, aside from Christmas and OCs. So who knows.

If they split the beasts into two banners, the Hoshido one will be a good place for Rinkah, and it'll probably be the first one.

Yeah, I am surprised that Rinkah hold out this well in CYL 3. And she even surpassed Charlotte this time, at least they have all the means now to make up a better hoshidian banner with the Beasts. Last year may have been difficult anyway. Beside Rinkah not many Birthright units placed that high, only the beasts have been dominating.

Maybe they really could go for 3 hero banner this time. Only Orochi placed pretty high out of the Hoshidian units. And I think she is not that popular in japan. At least she was last there in one Fate popularity poll. But CYL may be different because you can choose different units each day.

I'm gonna predict that this month's banner will be Echoes. We did just get Duma and it's been a very long time since the last Echoes banner, so now would seem like a good time to have one. I could also see it being an Archanea banner though because it's also been a very long time since it's last banner.

Finally we're getting some real summoning banners. I'm guessing this next one is Binding Blade, even though that's pretty much a given at this point. I don't know what the next one will be at all. Maybe Shadow Dragon or Blazing Sword. If the Legendary Hero is Fire this month I'm betting on Roy or Eliwood.

16 minutes ago, SSbardock84 said:

Finally we're getting some real summoning banners. I'm guessing this next one is Binding Blade, even though that's pretty much a given at this point. I don't know what the next one will be at all. Maybe Shadow Dragon or Blazing Sword. If the Legendary Hero is Fire this month I'm betting on Roy or Eliwood.

They said the Binding Blade banner would be in March. The late March banner is presumably another spring banner, so it'll be the early March one at the end of this calendar. The other February one is the real question.

I really hope we get a legendary Chrom someday...but I don’t have that gut feeling this month 

hmm, do you think Fallen heroes 2 is coming? Maybe risen king Chrom...? 

Idk who would be in it. Maybe beserker Ike. 

21 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

One of the Ylissean Travelers?

Watch them put Sully there. Virion was introduced hitting on her...

The 3/8 banner is most likely the Binding Blade banner. I hope Cath is in it with her art done by amagaitaro. This year’s Spring banner will follow this particular banner. 

The Legendary Hero is probably Roy. 

Now...the the banner coming in 11 days....unlikely as heck but I hope it’s #FE. Forging Bonds featuring the #FE characters would be a nice bonus. 

As for the GHB...that's a complete mystery. We’ve had stuff like Gharnef being thrown in out of nowhere with no Archanea banner to match the theme. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

6 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Watch them put Sully there. Virion was introduced hitting on her...

The 3/8 banner is most likely the Binding Blade banner. I hope Cath is in it with her art done by amagaitaro. This year’s Spring banner will follow this particular banner. 

The Legendary Hero is probably Roy. 

Now...the the banner coming in 11 days....unlikely as heck but I hope it’s #FE. Forging Bonds featuring the #FE characters would be a nice bonus. 

As for the GHB...that's a complete mystery. We’ve had stuff like Gharnef being thrown in out of nowhere with no Archanea banner to match the theme. 

Gharnef was because he was tied to the very unusual Fire and Ice banner. I don't expect non-OC banners to get that treatment, when on-theme GHBs are possible, but I suppose it's possible.

I am down for (and hoping) for more beasts if possible. I love running Nailah, but I don't really run manaketes so some more team flexibility would be nice. I would really really love a Janaff of anyone, but would also be super happy to see Keaton, Ranulf, Lethe, Volug, or Skrimr. 

I don't really have a bead on what makes a beast what color (both Ravens and wolves are blue? Different herons?), so let's hope there is a mix of colors, whoever they chose.

24 minutes ago, ChibiToastExplosion said:

I am down for (and hoping) for more beasts if possible. I love running Nailah, but I don't really run manaketes so some more team flexibility would be nice. I would really really love a Janaff of anyone, but would also be super happy to see Keaton, Ranulf, Lethe, Volug, or Skrimr. 

I don't really have a bead on what makes a beast what color (both Ravens and wolves are blue? Different herons?), so let's hope there is a mix of colors, whoever they chose.

I just kind of assume some beasts will be colors that matches with their skin, like say Ranulf is a blue beast unit cuz he's a blue cat and Muarim is a green beast unit cuz he's a green tiger.

Edited by Gregster101

11 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

I just kind of assume some beasts will be colors that matches with their skin, like say Ranulf is a blue beast unit cuz he's a blue cat and Muarim is a green beast unit cuz he's a green tiger.

I wouldn't put it pass them, lol. I would have thought the tribes would have made sense, but I also thought that perhaps they would give tribe bonuses as well, while so far it seems like a beast is a beast is a beast.

I wonder if we will see Kurthnaga ever. Panne is a given, I really want her as well. Just stop making all the beasts I wanna run Blue, lol

9 minutes ago, ChibiToastExplosion said:

I wouldn't put it pass them, lol. I would have thought the tribes would have made sense, but I also thought that perhaps they would give tribe bonuses as well, while so far it seems like a beast is a beast is a beast.

I wonder if we will see Kurthnaga ever. Panne is a given, I really want her as well. Just stop making all the beasts I wanna run Blue, lol

I could see them doing a Goldoan dragons banner with Kurthnaga, Ena, and Nasir as summonable units, Dheginsea as either a GHB or Mythic Hero, and Gareth as a TT reward

13 hours ago, Gregster101 said:

I could see them doing a Goldoan dragons banner with Kurthnaga, Ena, and Nasir as summonable units, Dheginsea as either a GHB or Mythic Hero, and Gareth as a TT reward

No Rajaion? No buy.

Anyway a new Fallen Heroes would be interesting to say the least, but it will depend on who they choose. Another random theme that I find interesting is "NPCs before they met their horrible fate" a nice comtrast to the posessed banner. Stuff like Myrrh's father Morva before he was turned into a zombie, or King Garon when he was still himself, or Elena before she died to pair up with Greil, or even Rinea as a cleric or dancer. I can see the appeal in her witch version, but I believe many fans would prefer to have her when she was happy.

But there are many other options like that one pegasus girl from Genealogy who gets rekt completely, or Vigarde, or even Nergal before he became crazy. The sky is the limit.

But if it has to be a normal banner from some game, I really hope it's Archanea. There are so many good characters still missing, including the Wolfsguard, Yumina and Yubello, the dragons not named Tiki, Samson and Astram, NYNA AND ELICE, Jake, Julian and Lena, and Malice who is a fan favorite.

Huh, if the upcoming New Heroes on the 20th (which will probably feature at least 3 of the units for the upcoming Forging Bonds which starts on the same day, and maybe feature the grand hero coming a couple days later, too) is Fallen Heroes 2, we might get Berserk!Greil. Still heartwrenching, but it'd be all the more so if he was the next Grand Hero and you were required to have Elena on your team (if she somehow was put into the game before then, or as a freebie unit distributed for the event.) As for Tellius units who fit the theme, could also be Rajaion and maybe Ashnard would finally be a Grand Hero? (It'd be fun to fight him with Rajaion.) Bertram fits, too. From other games, I could totally see Witch!Rinea and/or Duma!Berkut being on a Fallen Heroes banner. Same with Captured!Delthea. Sonia!Brendan would fit, too (and complete the family. Yay...?)

Edit: Fixed Rajaion's name because for some reason I can never spell it right.

Edited by Mercakete

23 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

No Rajaion? No buy.

Anyway a new Fallen Heroes would be interesting to say the least, but it will depend on who they choose. Another random theme that I find interesting is "NPCs before they met their horrible fate" a nice comtrast to the posessed banner. Stuff like Myrrh's father Morva before he was turned into a zombie, or King Garon when he was still himself, or Elena before she died to pair up with Greil, or even Rinea as a cleric or dancer. I can see the appeal in her witch version, but I believe many fans would prefer to have her when she was happy.

But there are many other options like that one pegasus girl from Genealogy who gets rekt completely, or Vigarde, or even Nergal before he became crazy. The sky is the limit.

But if it has to be a normal banner from some game, I really hope it's Archanea. There are so many good characters still missing, including the Wolfsguard, Yumina and Yubello, the dragons not named Tiki, Samson and Astram, NYNA AND ELICE, Jake, Julian and Lena, and Malice who is a fan favorite.

He'd be added as Ashnard's mount, duh

In all seriousness though, after Greil, I wouldn't put it past them to include other dead characters like Rajaion and Elena

12 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

He'd be added as Ashnard's mount, duh

In all seriousness though, after Greil, I wouldn't put it past them to include other dead characters like Rajaion and Elena

It makes more sense as part of book 3 than it does in any other arc, really, since we're well, actually fighting the dead. … Oh gosh vs cavs is beating dead horses.

11 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

It makes more sense as part of book 3 than it does in any other arc, really, since we're well, actually fighting the dead. … Oh gosh vs cavs is beating dead horses.

You do make a good point. Since we're in the Land of the Dead this time around, give us all the dead characters like Elena, Rajaion, Leila, even Bearded Hector

11 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

You do make a good point. Since we're in the Land of the Dead this time around, give us all the dead characters like Elena, Rajaion, Leila, even Bearded Hector

And Fernand. I wanted him to be playable, kept anticipating it, and then nope. His story was so good, though, and made sense to go the way it did...but here in Heroes, we can play dead people, so let us play dead people.

Edit: Elbert, too. He'd be fun to play. I'd like to get to know him better.

Edited by Mercakete

6 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

And Fernand. I wanted him to be playable, kept anticipating it, and then nope. His story was so good, though, and made sense to go the way it did...but here in Heroes, we can play dead people, so let us play dead people.

Edit: Elbert, too. He'd be fun to play. I'd like to get to know him better.

If we get another Echoes banner soon, I hope we get Fernand as either a GHB or a summonable unit

If we do end up getting a 2nd fallen heroes banner I doubt that Greil is going to be on there since he's only had his valentine version just now.

Rinea or Berkut, Idoun and Julia are some of the characters I would expect on a Fallen Heroes 2 banner. Maybe the evil verion of Morgan from Awakening could also fit?