New Event Calendar (Feb-Mar)

DarkAlf

13 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

That would sound a little lacking in punch to me. Since it is 3 launch units. I've heard Cherche has held up decently, and Adult Tiki is in one of the least competitive unit typings. But Virion? Has he even gotten a Refine yet? And what of using these for fodder? I don't think they're very exciting. 

Then again, it is just a BHB filler banner, I might be overthinking it.

One of the latest BHB banners was entirely composed of 3*-4* units (Klein & Clarine; Binding Blade Roy was the third wheel), so it's not that inconceivable. And no, Virion hasn't gotten a personal weapon yet and is quite up there on the list of "Year 1 Units that Seriously Need Help", in my opinion at least. 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The February new heroes banner is going to be either Fates(maybe Awakening) or something like Fallen Heroes 2. If it were anything else they would've told us about it at the same time as they told us about the RD/BB banners.

Otherwise, hey another BHB soon, neat. I think I should be able to get the orbs from that before the Hinoka daily banner.

Anniversary heroes is the find and vote thing, yeah?

2 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

The February new heroes banner is going to be either Fates(maybe Awakening) or something like Fallen Heroes 2. If it were anything else they would've told us about it at the same time as they told us about the RD/BB banners.

Otherwise, hey another BHB soon, neat. I think I should be able to get the orbs from that before the Hinoka daily banner.

Anniversary heroes is the find and vote thing, yeah?

that's right

23 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

That would sound a little lacking in punch to me. Since it is 3 launch units. I've heard Cherche has held up decently, and Adult Tiki is in one of the least competitive unit typings. But Virion? Has he even gotten a Refine yet? And what of using these for fodder? I don't think they're very exciting. 

Then again, it is just a BHB filler banner, I might be overthinking it.

I don't mind either as I said before. I only think its inevitable to come at least before Swimsuit Season since they scored so highly last time and would be Beast units. And as long as IS doesn't try to pul another Adrift, the more of Fates in now, the less there is to add in the future. That is a silver lining.

I'm expecting Selkie out of popularity to be like 40/40 Atk/Spd, even though I never recall her being able to ORKO a Paladin or GK or General as a Kitsune in Fates. Oh well, not much I can do. And hey, Keaton looks a little cute, although I'm too afraid to know his personality from what little I've heard of it. Better for me to keep it on the Tinder level.

And can anyone versed in Awakening answer me this? I thought I heard once Olivia is Valmese too? Or maybe I'm just confusing her and Lon'qu, who is from Chon'sin I guess given his name's spelling and class, since they both happened to work for Regna Ferox.

Olivia is from Regna Ferox, but travelled the world in a caravan. Lon'qu was originally from Chon'sin, but left to perfect his sword skills.

11 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

I wouldn't mind at all if it were actual new characters. Heck, I'd love to see Velouria or Scarlet, and I know at least one person who'd like to see Rinkah ;)

Goody a break from seasonal banners at last.  I really hope both of these banners are alt free and that the people at IS love Elphin so he is on the BB banner.  Honestly I am kind of hoping that the new banner this month is Awakening, since there are more characters from there I want then from Fates.  I don't know if they will do beasts twice in a row, but Fates beasts would be nice if it has to be Fates.  

20 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

I'm not sure if it's been brought up before, but do any of the Azura alts we have already count as 'crazy'?

the only ones that really come to mind are legendary Azura and PA!Azura but even then that's a bit of stretch. Then again that depends on what she meant by "crazy"

Edited by Ottservia

52 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Olivia is from Regna Ferox, but travelled the world in a caravan. Lon'qu was originally from Chon'sin, but left to perfect his sword skills.

Hmm, Lon'qu does kind of make sense as well, but he has less draw as a 3rd unit.

Actually maybe they'd add Horse Chrom as a filler unit, since he is 5 star (and would usually be promoted by the time you go to Valm anyway).

11 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

It's just me or now they are associating Tempest Trial with Seasonal banners and new heroes banner with FB? 

Pretty much. Forging Bonds is mostly for New Heroes (or Legendary in the case of the Nifl siblings). With the amonunt of seasonals we had these past few months meant that TT units would have seasonal themes. 

Adrift was the last New Hero TT, although that was mostly alts so it didn't feel like it. The last one before that was FE4 where we had Ethlyn as a reward.

I guess the new summon tickets in Forging Bonds also incentivises summoning in New Hero banners anyway

I get the feeling the Virion and Cherche BHB will be incredibly easy because Cherche will just pick Virion up and place him in front of the nearest player-side melee unit.

...and also because he will most likely not be optimally build as always. Really, Defiant Res on someone with 13 base...?

58 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

I'm not sure if it's been brought up before, but do any of the Azura alts we have already count as 'crazy'?

Unless if Adrift Azura is supposed to be considered crazy, then no like Landmaster said. However, it should be noted that Azura never became a fallen hero at any point in Fates like Takumi did, so that kinda leads me to think we're getting a "what-if" type of fallen hero banner this time if we are getting another one.

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Unless if Adrift Azura is supposed to be considered crazy, then no like Landmaster said. However, it should be noted that Azura never became a fallen hero at any point in Fates like Takumi did, so that kinda leads me to think we're getting a "what-if" type of fallen hero banner this time if we are getting another one.

If, by "Adrift Azura", you mean the young one, no, that one is explicitly not her. She was the other example Rena used to talk about her experience.

3 hours ago, DarkAlf said:

New heroes banners: 2/20

Fates beasts! Fates beasts!

Man that would be great, they'd get a Forging Bonds and we'd have free summon tickets for them. My poor orbs though, I might actually buy some again for that D:

3 hours ago, Ottservia said:

Hooray for new heroes the one in march is likely the binding blade one though the one on the 20th intrigues me. Maybe fallen heroes 2? I know that seems unlikely but hey the first fallen heroes came out of no where so. Also I love how we immediately think that another fates banner is already in bound. Oh IS the faith this community has in you nowadays(to be clear I wouldn’t mind seeing another fates banner if it does mean we’ll be getting velouria and selkie)

I actually wouldnt mind a Fallen Heroes banner. I tried to made this with as little alts as possible.

Rinea as enflamed Witch (Shadows of Valentia) - Red tome user
Arete as possesed mother (Fates/Conquest/Revelation) - Staff user
Ashnard???
Lyon (Sacred Stones) but possesed

GHB unit: dunno

Also Berkut gets a new weapon refine in the same update with Kriemhild.

Assuming that we get Chapter 4 on February 20 and not Paralogue 32 and that we get 4 orbs for the upcoming Arena quests, according to my orb tracker, February will have 345 orbs, excluding extra orbs for folks making or maintaining Grand Summoner (Tier 21) in Arena.  So it's a drop-off of nearly 50 orbs (392 in January), but still not that bad for a short month.

I really am curious to see who the 3rd unit will be on the Cherche & Virion banner.  I personally think it's Flying Olivia, but it's really hard to say - it could be anybody at this point.

Thank goodness I just finished the monthly quests - stamina will be eaten for practically the rest of the month since after Tempest Trials ends we jump straight to Forging Bonds and a new chapter/paralogue.

Maybe our Feb banner will be another mixed game banner. Fallen Heroes was unique in both because it gave us sommonable "evil" characters and because it was permanent pool banner with units from multiple games. It could be a beast banner with like Selkie Panne and Ranulf for example

First, the banner, but for those of us east of the US West Coast:

Illusory Dungeon is related to the current banner based off datamine stuff and the track sources are in the datamine too. For the BHB, the banner could have quite a few units in there but I can't necessarily see an obvious pick. We already know the New Power list, but man it is going to suck depending on how they choose to arrange it. The GC is also PoR related, the Jamke rerun will be barely an event (I can't wait for the misery of retrying Vs. Aversa). The New Heroes in the second half.... I wonder what this could be, but it is going to have four units and judging by it having FB I assume this isn't Fallen Heroes 2.0 (the GHB is likely related to it too), beasts could be it (Fates and Tellius), but I'm also considering the idea of a BS banner because we know one is very likely this year. Blazing Light banner... we have Leif, Celica, Leo and Ophelia: Ophelia's most likely in, Leo and Leif are recent enough, but Celica's not been on one in ages so she's pretty much certain. 2nd Anniversary seems too short imo, the Legendary banner could be a lot of things as is the VG. Sweep skills has Soren, Alm, Soleil, Roderick and Faye, my guess is Alm, Soren and Faye. Michiah and Sothe BHB's banner could be the same as their launch banner and have Zelgius (in which case I remember what happened the last time and shiver.), but Sanaki or one of the beast royals could be in it (I doubt the beast royal will because it's been months for either of the other two) Edit: guess I forgot it's a rerun, also the banner came out yesterday as of the time of the edit. As for that last banner.... is that BB? I'm not sure, because Easter is really late this year so it could be later on in the month. Still likely though, but be afraid there'd be alts in it.

The quests are also disappointing. Arena? Weapon Workout? Too obvious what those are.

Edited by Dayni

8 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Are you people happy now, no new Seasonals, how boring~ 

Very, as long as the February one isn't an alt banner. If it's Fallen Heroes 2, I'll be pissed.

I'm hoping it's the Fates beasts, may as well finally get that over with.

I'm going to guess the upcoming New Heroes banner is Archanea or Ylisse, since it's been pretty quiet on that front for a while, and we know Binding Blade has a banner in March. Tellius has gotten a lot of love recently and surely not even Intelligent Systems have prepared more Fates so soon. 

Or it's something that's harder to predict, like Adrift or Fallen Heroes. If we were to get Fallen Heroes II, I at least hope we'll get Lyon.

Now, about that Binding Blade banner...who will we see? Can we finally get Niime now please?