New Event Calendar (Feb-Mar)

DarkAlf

oh here's a wild idea what if the next banner is a three houses banner which follows the supposed direct on the thirteenth. I mean the chances of that happening are about as likely as IS not making another Camilla alt within the next three months but still I can dream damnit!!

Edited by Ottservia

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/2/2019 at 2:18 PM, Hekselka said:

If we do end up getting a 2nd fallen heroes banner I doubt that Greil is going to be on there since he's only had his valentine version just now.

Rinea or Berkut, Idoun and Julia are some of the characters I would expect on a Fallen Heroes 2 banner. Maybe the evil verion of Morgan from Awakening could also fit?

We could also get Possessed Delthea or Dark Blade Mareeta. 

12 minutes ago, Jave said:

We could also get Possessed Delthea or Dark Blade Mareeta. 

Right, I did think of Mareeta but figured that a Thracia character probably has no chance of showing up but she also fits the bill.

Delthea does have a chance as well and as far as I know she's decently popular.

So far aside from Berkut I don't see any other male character they could add in. Anyone any idea what kind of male character could show up on a Fallen Heroes banner?

2 minutes ago, Hekselka said:

Right, I did think of Mareeta but figured that a Thracia character probably has no chance of showing up but she also fits the bill.

So far aside from Berkut I don't see any other male character they could add in. Anyone any idea what kind of male character could show up on a Fallen Heroes banner?

Not expecting him to show up in a banner, but Bertram could be a good GHB to go along a Fallen Heroes banner. 

2 hours ago, Hekselka said:

The thing about Mareeta is that according to CYL, she's by far the most popular of the missing FE5 characters, the only one who scored kinda decently. So it could make perfect sense for them to include her on a non-FE5 banner, to throw FE5 a bone and include its biggest remaining highlight without needing to dedicate a full banner to it. It'd be basically a death blow to the rest of the FE5 cast, though.

2 hours ago, Jave said:

Not expecting him to show up in a banner, but Bertram could be a good GHB to go along a Fallen Heroes banner. 

Bertram would be a good pick and one I would love to get.

12 minutes ago, Othin said:

The thing about Mareeta is that according to CYL, she's by far the most popular of the missing FE5 characters, the only one who scored kinda decently. So it could make perfect sense for them to include her on a non-FE5 banner, to throw FE5 a bone and include its biggest remaining highlight without needing to dedicate a full banner to it. It'd be basically a death blow to the rest of the FE5 cast, though.

Huh, you're right. I knew she got the highest score of all the Thracia characters that still need to be put in the game but I didn't expect her to be number 162 overall. Far a Thracia character that's honestly pretty damn good.

I still hope that she gets put on a Thracia banner because it's as you said, if they do put her in a FH2 banner I doubt that we'll get another Thracia banner since Sara is the next Thracia character on the list and she's only number 328.

Hmm. If Azura gets joined by a lineup like Mareeta, Rinea, and Bertram, it'll have enough substance for me to not complain about the banner as a whole. But Azura seems like such a weird fit for a banner like that, due to not being canon in the first place. 

I don't believe we will get another Fallen Heroes Banner... at least not now. The Fallen Heroes wasn't a special heroes banner, which we can predict where it will appear, like the Halloween Banner or the Winter Banner.

But if we get a new Fallen Heroes Banner in the future, I can see it happening once we enter in the Realm of the Dead, which is a appropriate place to find fallen/dead heroes.

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I don't believe we will get another Fallen Heroes Banner... at least not now. The Fallen Heroes wasn't a special heroes banner, which we can predict where it will appear, like the Halloween Banner or the Winter Banner.

But if we get a new Fallen Heroes Banner in the future, I can see it happening once we enter in the Realm of the Dead, which is a appropriate place to find fallen/dead heroes.

See, I had been saying that, but then that talk about "crazy Azura" came up and I don't know many more likely interpretations.

3 minutes ago, Othin said:

See, I had been saying that, but then that talk about "crazy Azura" came up and I don't know many more likely interpretations.

The Crazy Azura thing is the main reason we're speculating about a Fallen Heroes Banner right?

2 minutes ago, Troykv said:

The Crazy Azura thing is the main reason we're speculating about a Fallen Heroes Banner right?

Yes. There was some talk about it before that came up, I think, but it hadn't really caught on.

Edited by Othin

On 2/9/2019 at 12:48 PM, Othin said:

They said the Binding Blade banner would be in March. The late March banner is presumably another spring banner, so it'll be the early March one at the end of this calendar. The other February one is the real question.

Ah, okay, thanks for the info.

31 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

What are the odds of, if we get a new Fallen Heroes Banner in the future, we get Fallen Gunnthrá on fire? Maybe as a red tome cavalry unit?

She'll have to compete with On Fire Rinea.

24 minutes ago, Othin said:

She'll have to compete with On Fire Rinea.

And On Fire Flora. Ok, we made a 3 heroes banner with them, and then pick any Genealogy gen 1 unit that died in the Belhalla Massacre as TT reward.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

4 hours ago, Othin said:

Mareeta also has the benefit of being a beautiful swordmaster.  Karla was a very minor character and hard to recruit in FE7 as well as pretty weak, but in Heroes people went krazy for Karla.  Cause she is beautiful and powerful, which is an incredible combination I'm sure a lot of people who never even played FE7 pulled for her.   Mareeta even has her own special personal sword, no need to make one up.  It could be a PRF brave weapon, with attack+3 and a guard effect with no HP limit.  

23 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

And On Fire Flora. Ok, we made a 3 heroes banner with them, and then pick any Genealogy gen 1 unit as TT reward.

Rather than have everyone on fire, why not have someone balancing fire? Juggling torches with one hand, using the other to hold a jug with a fire lit inside on their head, and hula hooping whilst avoiding touching the on-flame sections, with bare feet over hot coals. It'd be a masterpiece of spritework. The only question is who to use.

...I hope we don't get a Fallen Heroes 2. I like the idea of New Heroes transcending individual games/continents, but this is not what I want, particularly if it is heavy in unneeded alts.

1 minute ago, Lewyn said:

Mareeta even has her own special personal sword, no need to make one up.  It could be a PRF brave weapon, with attack+3 and a guard effect with no HP limit.  

Don't forget Lunar Astra. She and Galzus alone in Jugdral canonically get both Luna and Astra. Give it 4 cooldown like Radiant Aether and -50% enemy Def + +150% damage dealt.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Don't forget Lunar Astra. She and Galzus alone in Jugdral canonically get both Luna and Astra. Give it 4 cooldown like Radiant Aether and -50% enemy Def + +150% damage dealt.

Of course! She can have her own unique special in Heroes.  If infantry are indeed getting a BST boost she might get that as something to further separate her from Ayra or Karla.  

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Rather than have everyone on fire, why not have someone balancing fire? Juggling torches with one hand, using the other to hold a jug with a fire lit inside on their head, and hula hooping whilst avoiding touching the on-flame sections, with bare feet over hot coals. It'd be a masterpiece of spritework. The only question is who to use.

Hm... This sounds more like a good idea for a new Summer Banner. A Luau theme banner, with fire dancers and Hula dancers. This could be the new version of the Performing Arts/Festival in Hoshido banner