Tempest Trials+: Greil's Request (Feb 9th)

Diovani Bressan

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Oh yeah, it just might. lol

Yeah, but was it really Port Toha? We don't know for sure. But I guess using that location was easy enough.

No, it wasn't Port Toha. Greil went berserk in Gallia, after all. I'm saying that they just used the map of Port Toha because it has several villagers.

latest?cb=20090820200311

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, omegaxis1 said:

No, it wasn't Port Toha. Greil went berserk in Gallia, after all. I'm saying that they just used the map of Port Toha because it has several villagers.

That's what I figured, yeah.

Hyped as all hell for Titania. Already have a Tharja promoted for her, got a Shanna and a Barst recently, and there was a −Spd Ayra somewhere in my barracks gathering dust. Oh, and enough feathers to +1 her immediately. The Darting Blow seal would look wonderfully on her too.

It will be funny if a Zelgius appears in the place of that random armored unit. Too bad TT and GHB units, like Black Knight, don't appear in the TT maps (excluding as the bosses).

Also, Int Sys should update the TT to add the exclusive weapon  to the units that got one with the refinery.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Rival domains as well.

Oh yes, I always forget this mode... maybe because when I think about the brigade battles, I think about Grand Conquest and not Rival Domains.

Relay Defense also has enemy units with the new weapon, but I believe this mode is dead because  the last time we saw it as in October 2018.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Hyped as all hell for Titania. Already have a Tharja promoted for her, got a Shanna and a Barst recently, and there was a −Spd Ayra somewhere in my barracks gathering dust. Oh, and enough feathers to +1 her immediately. The Darting Blow seal would look wonderfully on her too.

You and me both, friend; only, my source of SS was from an Erika! She's getting all of my grails and flowers until she is +10/+5, as well. I haven't been THIS hyped for a unit for a long time.

While she is getting blade (and wolf!) for me, I'll probably use her default staff until I can tweak the team just right, so I was looking at the Atk/Spd bond or atk/spd +2 seal. Really though, whatever she wants, she GETS!

8 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Oh yeah, I recognize that final map! That's Port Toha. A bit odd since we never once saw Greil there, but it is a PoR map.

Greil's defenses though, Jesus Christ. It doesn't look like you can damage him with anything but a red mage.

Hana, 6 Paths of Pain+.

8 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

That, possibly coupled with using Hana (with her high Atk and Armorsmasher) to slice through Greil.

It's too bad her hammer user is probably Frederick, because the combination of hammer (or any armor slaying weapon) and null follow-up 3 is pretty much the bane of 99% of armor units. My Libra may not be the best user of the combo in the world but he sure does laugh at Zelgius and pretty much everyone else.

Going to assume this Greil is also going to be built with fury and not DC so he should be easy to shoot and run. I think he should be easier to take down than W!Fae w/o a falchion user.

56 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

He means using healers and spreading Pain to weaken him to be killed~

43 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

That, possibly coupled with using Hana (with her high Atk and Armorsmasher) to slice through Greil.

Ohhh. I misunderstood the wording then. lol oops.

I actually was going to give my Hana Firesweep Sword since I have a bad IV 5 star Soleil from a pitybreak pull.

Edited by Anacybele

Since the game graciously gave me Winter Eirika the other night, I'll be running her, Greil, and Brave Hector along with regular Ike. At least until I get to 15 K for Titania, then I'll go for a more mixed emblem setup and compare which works out better. Might pass on using Oscar entirely. Horse with gem weapon is pretty much the most suicidal thing in the universe for auto battling. Titania won't fair much better by being a ranged horse, but it would be nice not having to rely on Greil's armor march to supply a whole team.

Edited by Glennstavos

• Diovani Bressan changed the title to Tempest Trials+: Greil's Request (Feb 9th)

Oh heartbreak! The script at the start between Ike and Greil is perfect! I wish they had music to match to complete the feel!

Also, man, I want a follow-up bit with Elena!

16 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

It will be funny if a Zelgius appears in the place of that random armored unit.

I am actually staring at that right now. My second run through this and this happened.

Edit: But then, first chance he got, Zelgius jumped over to assist Myrrh and Greil and Jeigan hung out. Maybe there are still some hard feelings...

Edited by Mercakete