The Special edition up for preorder

E. Wendall

Guest MagikarpFestival

The Special Edition can’t be reserved in store at gamestop, it is online only. It’s available now if you order it straight from the website but I don’t know how much longer they are going to be open. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MagikarpFestival

Web in Store orders open up at 3pm Eastern time. That will probably be the final chance to snag one thru Gamestop. For those unfamiliar, that means you have to go to a store, pay in full, and then they set up a shipment to your house. 

I managed to snag a pre-order when it went up on Wal-Mart. I was waiting for it to go on Amazon, but honestly I'm not taking chances. So I just nabbed it now. Knowing my luck it would have gone up on Amazon while I am at work.

Kind of a stupid question perhaps but is the UK special edition the same as the European one?

EDIT: Seems to be the same one. Now I need to make sure to check every store so I don't miss it this time unlike Fates and Echoes SE.

Edited by Hekselka

26 minutes ago, Jedi said:

37 minutes ago, Ressueah said:

It is available on Amazon now.

@ZeManaphy

@Jedi

Thanks, but it seems to be sold out. Guess I’ll have to hope if it they stock it again.

30 minutes ago, E. Wendall said:

So, GameStop is doing in-store preorders?  Or are they not?

I've been hearing a lot of different things.

They order it online for you.  I ordered in store, but it will ship to my house.  They are probably out by now though since it was up at 1pm mountain time. I manged to go to the store too early and find out the time so I went back at 1 and 5 minutes later I had my preorder.

3 hours ago, Hekselka said:

Anyone from Europe already managed to order it? My country doesn’t have it in any stores so far and I’m curious if it’s just here that they don’t have it yet.

Nope. Still waiting for a pre-order to become available.

I was able to nap a pre-order copy from Gamestop but I have item on watch on Amazon. From the looks of things, it doesn't look like you can edit your shipping address on Gamestop so I'm going to place an order on Amazon if/when they restock for that free shipping the convenience of being able to switch the shipping address.