Three Houses is co-developed by KOEI TECMO

Jave

Well so far from the trailer ive got some concerns but im glad your the teacher and not a student, thats a big plus for me. seeing Koei tecmos name in this is definitely not a bad thing. not to much of a delay either which is nice.  

12 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Wasn't the story in FE Warriors considered bad by most people? If so I wonder what this means for the story of Three Houses. 

I doubt Koei Tecmo's involvement went beyond just helping with 3D models or something. Stuff like story, music, and all that was likely by Intelligent Systems.

No different from Monolith Soft giving Breath of the Wild's team some technical support.

Edited by Sentinel07

38 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Wasn't the story in FE Warriors considered bad by most people? If so I wonder what this means for the story of Three Houses. 

It was a crossover game, those stories tend to be sub-par by their very nature.

Mainline Warriors games have their moments, and regardless they're likely just assisting with grunt work with little say over the actual direction of the game and writing.

55 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

It was as low effort as it gets. But there's little reason to think they'd be in charge when it comes to Three Houses' plot.

Not that this guarantees a good plot either, but, you know.

Edited by Cysx

1 hour ago, The DanMan said:

It was a crossover game, those stories tend to be sub-par by their very nature.

Mainline Warriors games have their moments, and regardless they're likely just assisting with grunt work with little say over the actual direction of the game and writing.

Warriors' problem was that it needed to be goofier. Crossovers like that work best when they get silly

3 minutes ago, BakanGin said:

i am pretty sure that  no one quite knows the pot yet, but they have a artist from persona to make those designs and another company for 3 d modeling, this tells me they are getting more help with the funds from heroes

The artist isn't from Persona.

Not totally related, but this pushes my hope that Koei Tecmo gets a shot for a smash Charakter. xD Lately they are so cooperative on Nintendo consoles. And they also seem to work together more often with InSys now. I guess InSys is always a bit short on people there. 

20 minutes ago, Stroud said:

Not totally related, but this pushes my hope that Koei Tecmo gets a shot for a smash Charakter. xD Lately they are so cooperative on Nintendo consoles. And they also seem to work together more often with InSys now. I guess InSys is always a bit short on people there. 

Like, Ryu Hayabusa?