Every character organized by house(with images!)

Cysx

Very quick disclaimer, there is now a dedicated character page in the Three Houses section of the site, it's a pretty good place to go if you want more than just portraits:
https://serenesforest.net/three-houses/pre-release/characters/

Black Eagles:

Edelgard:                                      Post-timeskip:                     Hubert:                                  Dorothea:                          
4ICcxfB.jpg  tD1EA14.jpg        E63vnLi.jpg       IhfP0Fx.jpg      

Ferdinand:                         Bernadetta:                      Caspar:                           Petra:                                Linhardt:
BHDVo02.jpg  Bg7uvvU.jpg  zSCyfab.jpg  DDDavTk.jpg  QQyLRP7.jpg

Blue Lions:

Dimitri:                                          Post-timeskip:                     Dedue:                                    Felix:
dpbFvDp.jpg  AsafFuH.jpg       r9ikgIG.jpg       QC7hxlD.jpg   

Mercedes:                        Ashe:                                  Annette:                           Sylvain:                            Ingrid:                                     
TdSBwH1.jpg  Gl5Liua.jpg  5J3akv5.jpg  uGvvdNw.jpg  RoCCqSd.jpg        

Golden Deer:

Claude:                                          Post timeskip:                      Lorenz:                                  Hilda:      
o2LHSVu.jpg  Y9DEKaY.jpg       Lh7JQu0.jpg       0fQkQz0.jpg 

Raphael:                          Lysithea:                           Ignatz:                              Marianne:                         Leonie:
tef0WlE.jpg  BUMzIPs.jpg  g0vAvrp.jpg  2R2elyz.jpg  JilNUa0.jpg 

Protagonist:

Byleth:                                                                 Byleth v2.0...?:                        Sothis:                                                   
ewRCjGQ.jpgsDZzwrb.jpg  Dxq3StA.jpg         WhJ0k3m.jpg

Church of Seiros/Knights of Seiros:       

Rhea:                                     Seteth:                                  Tomas:
AFsesQP.jpg     snAA7T0.jpg     oJObf3q.jpg    

Manuela:                              Hanneman:                           Jeritza:
azwO9xV.jpg      lArT4Zn.jpg      PuekHw2.jpg     

Jeralt:                                Catherine:                          Alois:                               Gilbert:                                Shamir:
SiFHmgX.jpg  PZT0YHB.jpg  8uJ4HFp.jpg  HAByvv8.jpg  zPaeaKp.jpg   

Etc:

Seiros:                                   Nemesis:                        
JzJCdxM.jpg        OYunOgU.jpg     

Thales:                                  Soron:                                  Klonie:
3VPFd32.jpg     ci5z8HB.jpg       KBVMkhg.jpg

Flame Emperor:                  Kostas:                                 Death Knight:                      Lonato:
NczODqe.jpg  vesj3Sa.jpg    slzKRSS.jpg    MgOb112.jpg     

Flayn:                                   Cyril:                                     Rodrigue:                            ???:
NHJZmFG.jpg   jqNlj54.jpg   J2jC7RZ.jpg   EJjWsJ4.jpg

Anna:
Anna:
jDMDfdp.jpg

Edited by Cysx

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are some of these people and what's wrong with their hair?

I'm not one to choose a faction without knowing what they're all about first, but I do like the Black Eagles' designs the most so far. Claude got stuck with the rabble + Raphael.

1 minute ago, Thane said:

Does Kostas have such a big forehead because his brain is so large from getting the brigand PhD?

Seems like the most logical explanation to me.

Looking at these characters again, I'm sliiiightly more interested in getting to know Mercedes, Petra, Linhardt, Ashe, and blonde Blue Lion girl. They're the least boring designs to me, which still isn't saying much. 

So not counting the story characters and including all the playable students and the 3 teachers(including yourself) that's 25 characters already out of the box now I'm wondering how many it'll go to. So far my favorites not counting the big 4 are Dorothea, teacher lady(want to know her name!!!), Ashe, Hilda, Mercedes, Silvain, Raphael, Leonie, Petra, Bernadetta and Casper yeah that's most but their honestly very eye catching!

well done with the topic, it helped me a bit.

at first i wasn't sure about wich side to take between Eagles and Lions, but after checking all the characters, i made up my mind. Blue Lions it is.

i like the variety in their character designs, while those from the other factions seem a bit too bland for me, except for the main characters.

Edited by Fenreir

They could have at least put one slightly darker shaded person per group, maybe. Just a lot of pale....pale people. Haha. Wanna see more of the Golden Deer's since ... Claude. But aside from Hilda, the rest of that cast does NOT look promising. Like they actually look terrible.

Favorites (not including Claude/Edelgard/Dimitri):

Petra, Sylvain, Ferdinand, Bernadetta, and Caspar. (Ashe & Annette are also cute)

Least Favorites:

Linhardt, that creepy Snape looking guy, and everyone from the Golden Deer not named Claude or Hilda.

Nobody I am really not liking atm tbh. Design wise I think the avatar looks really good this time around, I love it. The main 3 look great as well.

I absolutely love what seems to be the other 2 professors. Got Old Man Dr Strange and Hot For Teacher here.

You also got a few others thrown in that look nice, I like high school AU Arden, and roided out Emiya in the Blue Lions. Petra has a great design as well, tbh most of the Black Eagles do. Bernadetta is reminding me a bit of Katarina design wise as well, not a bad thing. Ferdinand looks great too.

Overall the designs look great tbh.

Petra looks dope but i think so far im going with Blue lions. i like dimitri the most and claude the least. i wonder if whatever house choose your stuck with them for the playthrough so then we get 3 playthroughs of gameplay which would be awesome. each house hasnt a different story or "path".