Jugdrali Pick-Up Lines (Results may vary) - Happy Valentine's Day!

BriForABri

Happy Valentines Day everyone! I hope you are all able to spend time with the ones you love on this day of happiness (and sadness)!

For those who are alone on this day of mixed emotions, I have come up with some Jugdrali pick-up lines that you could use to help find that special someone! I apologize in advance.

DISCLAIMER: I have no idea what kind of Fire Emblem pick-up lines are already out there on the Internet. The ones I came up with could already exist and you may have heard them already! Regardless, just let me know if you have heard these before. I literally came up with some of them on the spot.

1. "Hey bro. Is your name Lief? If so, just LIEF the love to me."

2. "Hey gurl. Are you enrolled in the Freigian Army? If so, Olwhen can we go out?"

3. "Hey bro. Is your name Arvis? Because you just set my heart and mind ablaze."

4. "Hey gurl. Are you from Silesse? Because seeing you for the first time BLEW my socks off."

5. "Hey bro. Are you a Cross Knight? If so, date me and heal my Mystletainn-ted heart."

6. "Hey gurl. Know why you asked me out? Cause' Yewfelle for me at first sight."

7. "Hey bro. Are you from Dozel? Because I REALLY wanna' axe you out."

8. "Hey gurl. Are you from you Grannvale? Because seeing makes me wanna' scream 'BelHALLA!!'" (I am so sorry for this one...)

9. Eldigan - "My heart and Mystletainn hunger for you."

10. Tailitu - "Valentine's Day is boring. Let's celebrate something more exciting!"

11. Julius - "Let's have a family. I have been told I am GREAT with kids."

12. Travant - "What are your thoughts on adopting?"

13. Reinhardt - "Ishtar? Who dat?"

14. Seliph - "Uhhh...Y-yeah, I was in Smash Bros... O-of c-course! Hahaa... S-So, you wanna' go out?

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE! (I have too much free time...)

• BriForABri changed the title to Jugdrali Pick-Up Lines (Results may vary) - Happy Valentine's Day!
2 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

She's not from Jugdral but Emmeryn could say how she has ''fallen'' for someone. 

Fixed that for you. I was actually confused by the mispelling at first.

15 hours ago, FE_McFly said:

10. Tailitu - "Valentine's Day is boring. Let's celebrate something more exciting!"

Tailtiu with the one quote that I most relate to.

This is why House Freege is my favorite of the Grannvalian houses.

15 hours ago, FE_McFly said:

11. Julius - "Let's have a family. I have been told I am GREAT with kids."

And this one's just plain disturbing.

53 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Ah yes. I blame her incredibly stupid name. 

Yeah, doesn't really roll off the tongue well.

But then "Emily" would've sounded too plain, I guess.  Maybe "Emilia" would've worked?

On 2/15/2019 at 2:56 PM, Ertrick36 said:

And this one's just plain disturbing.

That was partially what I was going for, given that Julius does such horrible things to the children of Jugdral with his Child Hunts. Julius in general is just a very disturbing character in my opinion. Some of his Heroes quotes are actually kinda creepy in my opinion.