Fire Emblem 1 damage and arena calculator

Bertuga

Hi!

Some years ago I decided to play the first game and saw that it didn't have damage, hit, number of attacks info before the attack. These days I started studying a little bit of VueJS and decided to make an calculator for it.

https://bertuga.github.io/fire-emblem-nes-calculator/

More details about it here: https://github.com/Bertuga/fire-emblem-nes-calculator

It's not that practical for use as you play, but at least is something. It has the calculator for the arena adversary too, some entries had two possibilities, so if any of you tests it in-game and could tell me which one really appears, I can fix it.

Any feedback is appreciated, I hope it helps you guys some way, like trying to exploit the arena.

I like the aesthetic of it, it looks old-school like the game. I understand it's not super duper practical but I guess if you want to check an uncoming enemy's stats you can do so. However for the arena, I try inserting some random stats and it says "Data not found", is this a glitch or am I just inserting them wrongly somehow?

On 17/02/2019 at 2:00 AM, Critical Sniper said:

I like the aesthetic of it, it looks old-school like the game. I understand it's not super duper practical but I guess if you want to check an uncoming enemy's stats you can do so. However for the arena, I try inserting some random stats and it says "Data not found", is this a glitch or am I just inserting them wrongly somehow?

Hi! I'm glad you liked, I searched for a font just like the NES.

The arena makes some calculations based on the unit class, level and the bet value the arena guy tells you. Some random values will not provide any result. One example would be:

Lv1 Lord with 108g on the bet, then you can see the adversary class and weapon name.