FE6 No Shop Challenge

A Boy

I did a fe8 no shop challenge, but that was a bit too easy so I'm going to do a harder game, fe6. Rules should be simple, just no shops in any situation.

This is ch1-part of ch3 since I had to go in the middle of it. The first 15 mins is like me waiting for my co-commentator, the Amelia dude, unkirb (that's not his actual name but I call him that). Communication problems, but I'll get them fixed next video. Of course I'm also using rigging in this challenge and I feel like it's going to be a make bigger difference than SS.

Do hour long videos if you want but please slice 'em up into 20 minute parts or chapter based parts. Almost no one watches an hour long video and its bad for your video quality score.

communication is a bit better. Basically I did the rest of ch3 and then unkirb recorded the post commentary. Tried to merge them together but mobile can only go so far. I think I found an alt solution though for next time. Also yeah this isn't a hour long. gameplay is in the description

Chaptet 4 is done. Actually has gameplay and commentary together. Unkirb wasn't available so mr. refridgerator took his place.

Edited by A Boy
No double posting allowed

Chapter 5 is done with gameplay and commentary. I'll try to make it so that it isn't just 1 map per week, but I've just been busy. New commentator, just some guy ik who likes pokemon.

On 2/27/2019 at 3:37 AM, Garlyle said:

Sounds like an interesting challenge, and I see it goes on hard mode. Are you going for true ending?

yes

Chapter 5 is done with gameplay and commentary. I'll try to make it so that it isn't just 1 map per week, but I've just been busy. New commentator, just some guy ik who likes pokemon.

Here's chapter 6. no co-commentator and my commentary sucks so just added music.

Double posting is not allowed but I'm just doing this every other post to not make this look dead. Quality of this video is pretty bad though. Ch7-8. It's an hour long which no one is gonna watch fully. It's just me most of the time and silence and the gameplay is hella boring with just dodges everywhere. This was pretty bad and I'll try to not make the quality negative and stay in the zeros next time.

(ok its been too long since I posted so I'm just going to post eventual videos on the reddit page)

Edited by A Boy
too inactive