New Heroes: Kitsune and Wolfskin

Anacybele

10 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

They don't have a weapon that they're weak to, yet, but she is blue, so green units have the advantage there, at least. I'm not sure about her stats yet, but we'll see how it goes. If all else fails, Phoenixmaster will put up a useful guide on YT if you're okay with using those :D 

I'm going for the three star one. I have ZERO merged units. 

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, TheWildestCat said:

I'm going for the three star one. I have ZERO merged units. 

PhoenixMaster doesn't use merged units. He uses common, f2p units. The only problem you might face is if you don't have the right seals or units, but sometimes you can get around that. 

That being said, not everyone wants to use guides. Going for the 3* and getting her up to 5* is a great thing to do if you want her, and you can always wait for the rerun to come back around to try for the other versions :D 

12 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I'm asexual, so I do not look at that kind of thing. I just dig manly guys with muscles. Summer Frederick was my kind of male fanservice. Cool swimshorts and showing off sexy rippling abs.

What does asexual mean to you?

These sentences seem pretty contradictory to me. 

57 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

So, all these cute doodles are coming from something involving Sharena? I kept wondering where they were coming from.

They added a new character introductions page starting with Duma's release. It includes all of the Legendary and Mythic Heroes plus all new Heroes since then: https://guide.fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-US/category/character/

57 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

Also, thanks for the clarification that beasts target def. I could never figure out which start they targetted before. Is that universal? The Herons look like they'd target res.

All beast weapons target Def. Tapping on the weapon type icon tells you what defensive stat it targets.

@Interdimensional Observer

As far as we know, Laguz in their human forms are pretty much no different physically from normal humans except for their ears and the Bird Tribe's wings, hence why they wear normal clothing.

16 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I'm asexual, too xD

I just like how they look :) Different people have different tastes, after all. I wouldn't want it to be every seasonal or even every summer thing, but it would be nice to see a guy in something that revealing at least once, for me at least ^.^

That being said, it would have to suit the character. I wouldn't want Kent in one because he really wouldn't... Though seeing him in a bunny outfit would be too adorable for me to pass up - ooc or not xD 

True, different strokes for different blokes and all.

8 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

Except they're not. An asexual person can find other people attractive, there's nothing wrong with that. Being asexual means you are not interested in having sex with anyone. Not that you don't find anyone attractive or don't wish to get married/be in a relationship. You don't have to have sex to love someone or be in a relationship, thank you very much.

Cute Chao just said herself that she's asexual too, but wants to see a guy in a revealing speedo. Nothing wrong with that.

Sorry to sound defensive, but I get tired of people telling me that I can't be asexual and be attracted to someone at the same time and I've gotten this too many times. I'm just not attracted to people SEXUALLY. Big difference.

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Being asexual means you are not interested in having sex with anyone.

"Asexual" means you do not experience sexual attraction. It has nothing to do with whether or not having sex is involved.

I identify as male, am sexually attracted to females, can find males attractive, but not sexually so, and have zero interest in giving a fuck, literally, and that combination makes me a straight male, not an asexual male.

10 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

Please look it up online to get a proper understanding. Everyone is different. I find men physically attractive but I have no sexual attraction to them. That's just what it means to me, but other people find different things. 

@Anacybele

Thanks :) I get where you're coming from. It's hard to explain it all the time, especially when different people experience it differently. 

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

"Asexual" means you do not experience sexual attraction. It has nothing to do with whether or not having sex is involved.

I identify as male, am sexually attracted to females, can find males attractive, but not sexually so, and have zero interest in giving a fuck, literally, and that combination makes me a straight male, not an asexual male.

Yes, exactly. And no sexual attraction = no desire for sex. And I do not experience sexual attraction whatsoever. I simply find some guys to look pretty good.

EDIT: @Cute Chao Yes, that is true.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

You don't have to have sex to love someone or be in a relationship, thank you very much.

Sorry, but I get tired of people telling me that I can't be asexual and be attracted to someone at the same time. I'm just not attracted to people SEXUALLY. Big difference.

First of all, I certainly didn't say that sex was a requirement to be in a relationship or love someone, so chill. I also happen to define sex beyond only straight copulation. If you want close contact, if you want warmth, if you want to kiss, that is to me just as much a part of the deal.

Second, I was always under the impression that being asexual meant having no desire for any intimate relationship at all for either gender so if I'm wrong about that, I apologize. That's assuming your definition of asexuality is indeed objectively what you just provided. 

Last, it appeared to me you were calling yourself that because you don't find a "bulge" on men to be attractive. I'm pretty sure that most women probably feel this way. 

3 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

First of all, I certainly didn't say that sex was a requirement to be in a relationship or love someone, so chill. I also happen to define sex beyond only straight copulation. If you want close contact, if you want warmth, if you want to kiss, that is to me just as much a part of the deal.

Second, I was always under the impression that being asexual meant having no desire for any intimate relationship at all for either gender so if I'm wrong about that, I apologize. That's assuming your definition of asexuality is indeed objectively what you just provided. 

Last, it appeared to me you were calling yourself that because you don't find a "bulge" on men to be attractive. I'm pretty sure that most women probably feel this way.

Okay, sorry for not being clear enough on some points then. Fair enough.

This kinda went off topic though, so to go back on topic, I'm looking forward to seeing Panne's stats and skills! I know since she's a free unit it won't be anything too spectacular, but I'm real curious nonetheless!

Edited by Anacybele

4 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

You're thinking of aromantic, if it helps. That's where you don't desire that kind of intimacy - relationship or otherwise. 

You'd be surprised about whether women like bulges or not. At least in my friendship group, there are those who will happily talk about a guy's 'assets' xD There are plenty on Reddit, too, but of course, it's harder to tell who's joking, etc. 

21 hours ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Okuma Yugo is a real hero :P:

The hero we all need, I'm so happy he did Keaton and he looks amazing~

12 hours ago, Kiran_ said:

OMG. A quick screenshot of Keaton's damaged artwork and ... uh ... I'm drooling a little bit. I've changed my mind. I'm 100% going for him. And I'm always going to leave him at 1HP, because ... reasons.

You and me both~

14 hours ago, KongDude said:

Meet the Heroes page got updated, here's Panne

panne_proud_taguel_slide01.png

OMG SHE LOOKS SO PRECIOUS!! I love this art, I was of course going to use her anyway but this art is amazing! They did her such justice!

I somehow never seem to associate the appearance of eclipse in a new heroes banner to mean anything good for the topic of discussion...

Anyways, Panne looks good. Her proportions look to be somewhat similar to her proportions in Awakening (or thereabout), which tends to bother me about a lot of the females in the game. Not sure though, it still doesn't look right... maybe it's the ears. I seem to remember them being bigger?

Panne looks nice and she is one of the units I am most excited about. I hope she is a Naesala with more Def than Res and I will 5* her (despite me having all 3 unpromoted Naesalas and Aversa for AR to 5*). I much prefer an infantry beast since I use Tibarn and L!Robin in my beast team and I would like to use tactics as I don't like the emblem buffs (I have Fortify) for beasts. 

Also please let her GHB be as easy as Naesala, I don't have some seals (and  L!Ike) for ftp guides.

1 hour ago, Xenomata said:

I somehow never seem to associate the appearance of eclipse in a new heroes banner to mean anything good for the topic of discussion...

Anyways, Panne looks good. Her proportions look to be somewhat similar to her proportions in Awakening (or thereabout), which tends to bother me about a lot of the females in the game. Not sure though, it still doesn't look right... maybe it's the ears. I seem to remember them being bigger?

The only thing that looks off to me is the eyes. I’m used to her having a harsher, more mature and jaded look in them.

4 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

With 281 orbs, tickets from forging bonds, and the free summon. I feel confidence in my changes of getting multipe copies of Selkie and Velouria. Hope I don't get broken by poor pity breakers.

I think you're overestimating how favorable the odds are. I don't have exact numbers for when you're pulling multiple colors, but with an estimate of about 188 orbs per blue or colorless snipe with a bit of discount for going for both at once, my impression is that getting even just one copy of both would cost more like 350 orbs on average, and could easily cost more depending on your luck. If you want multiple copies of each, multiply 350 by the number you want.

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

I think you're overestimating how favorable the odds are. I don't have exact numbers for when you're pulling multiple colors, but with an estimate of about 188 orbs per blue or colorless snipe with a bit of discount for going for both at once, my impression is that getting even just one copy of both would cost more like 350 orbs on average, and could easily cost more depending on your luck. If you want multiple copies of each, multiply 350 by the number you want.

I am aware of my odds for getting what I want. I have to be positive in this cruel gacha.

3 hours ago, Xenomata said:

It happens.  Rarely.  :(:

1 hour ago, Alastor15243 said:

The only thing that looks off to me is the eyes. I’m used to her having a harsher, more mature and jaded look in them.

That would certainly do it, yeah. Panne, after checking many of her images, does tend to have a far more antagonizing look to them, and when not... well yeah more mature and jaded is a good way of putting it.

Widened eyes is not a very correct look for everyones favorite bunny.

7 minutes ago, eclipse said:

It happens.  Rarely.  :(:

...well good thing I tend to pop in AFTER the fact, amiright?

...right?

...WELL ANYWAYS man can 11 pm PST hurry up? Or at least the datamine? I wanna hear more of Selkie's voice lines!

So, we've known since the introduction of the meet the heroes that their chibis are in their map ready pose. In addition to their idle artwork by Okuma Yugo and kawasumi, respectively, Keaton's and Velouria's map ready poses are roughly the same as their portraits in Fates. One of Keaton's 4koma artwork has him in the same pose as well. Velouria's would have looked the same if she didn't have her hand to her face. Kaden, Panne, and Selkie don't have this quality as Kaden's chibi makes him look ready to beat someone up, Panne looks pensive, and Selkie looks like the most mischievous creature in the game along with kind of looking like spooky Myrrh when she starts to transform.

keaton_lupine_collector-150x150.pngvelouria_wolf_cub-150x150.png

Velouria's chibi looks sadder than her in her idle art.

Keaton's portrait in Fates and 4koma art.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20151226041405

latest?cb=20161228070952

Velouria's portrait in Fates and also her 4koma art.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20181128041907

latest?cb=20160815130348

Edited by Kaden

17 hours ago, Kaden said:

Anyway, Panne is Sonic the Hedgehog according to Sharena.

[image]

Her page says that she's supposed to be fast: https://guide.fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-US/panne_proud_taguel/. I swear if her stats are just Naesala's, but with flipped defenses.

Considering they say the same thing about Selkie (a cavalry unit) with a similar graphic, I feel that could be indication of her move type as opposed to her statline. Velouria gets Spd+3 from her weapon so I doubt she'd be slow at all, and they don't make a comment like that about her, or speedy Ike, Lyn, and Ryoma (granted they have much more to say about those three).