New Heroes: Kitsune and Wolfskin

Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Arcphoenix said:

I wonder how Yarne’ll get in. Perhaps with other Awakening children I suppose. How many do we have right now? (Awakening kids)

We have the Morgans, Owain, Gerome, Lucina, Inigo, and then the Fates trio if they count. That's all, I believe. And Inigo is seasonal.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man and you thought Flora's weapon was bad, welcome to Yu-Gi-Oh with those weapon descriptions.

7 minutes ago, Arcphoenix said:

I wonder how Yarne’ll get in. Perhaps with other Awakening children I suppose. How many do we have right now? (Awakening kids)

We have Lucina, Owain, Noire (as a summer alt), Gerome, Inigo, Morgans and also Severa if you count Selena.

Man I want Yarne :(

@Anacybele You forgot Noire, xD. The Awakening children fan got your back.

Edited by Nym

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

I assume it will be Velouria and/or Kaden. Keaton got Valor, so he will probably not demote.

I'm thinking it will be Kaden. Velouria demoting means non-premium access to Close Defense, which I really doubt will happen.

Ooooooh!! Kaden!! ^_^ I'm excited for him, I'll definitely pull for him. Keaton I liked in Fates, but I could INSTANTLY tell Okuma Yugo drew him (he looks just like M!Grima - something about the attacking art is off and the eyessss), which is sort of a turn off. And he's red, sooooooooooo I'm unsure.

But Kaden is a yes. I just sorta think having 2 beasts will be cool, so I might vaguely pull for Keaton as well to just have a team with both of them. I know 0 about their kids though because I never had anyone have kids in Fates, so 0 attachment there.

But nice to see all new units and more beasts! =D

14 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Though green hell again, ugh.

Green hell?

12 minutes ago, Jave said:

For Velouria I will go through Colorless Hell infinite times.

And holy crap this is the first time in over a year where the demoted isn't obvious (assuming there's one).

Right?! To both. I'm banking on Kaden because SS, a Valor skill, and CD in the 4* pool all seem less likely than a link skill, but maybe they'll be super kind and drop two.

Anyway, I ain't gonna complain. Selkie looks freaking adorable and I've always had a soft spot for Velouria. I want to hold out until the legendary banner so I can see who it is and if possible FE6's since there might be some characters I like, but this is quite a nice surprise. Panne was never my favorite, but I'm not gonna say no to her for free.

Selkie's voice is is awful- down with Young Mist from Radiant Dawn in that it actually kind of hurt my ears.

Also, having never played Fates, this is my first time realising that Keaton is the wolfskin, and not the kitsune like me and probably everyone else who played Zelda would have guessed. What's his JP name, and how did this happen?

Poor Yarne, every beast unit from the 3DS games were invited except for him.

Anyway, I'll probably just going to try to get Keaton and Kaden as I never cared for their daughters too much, and then back out until the Binding Blade banner comes out.

4 minutes ago, Jave said:

I'm thinking it will be Kaden. Velouria demoting means non-premium access to Close Defense, which I really doubt will happen.

To be fair, it's been pretty powercrept by other A skills.

I’m glad in an odd way that F&V Heroes didn’t work out. Don’t get me wrong, that was definitely missed potential for possibly one of the best banners we could ever have and will in a long time. And it still hurts. It does definitely make it easier  deciding where my orbs should go though  

Edited by Arcphoenix

7 minutes ago, Jave said:

Velouria demoting means non-premium access to Close Defense, which I really doubt will happen.

If you're defining non-premium as "this skill isn't on any unit who isn't 5-star exclusive", then that isn't correct since Joshua has it. 

Oh.  It's from that one game that just really doesn't get enough love in FEH.

At the very least, there's not a Fates Royal in sight, but having all of these Fates banners so close to each other is pretty tiring.  Plus they were units a lot of people were wanting, so it does make sense to add these beast units (although they could at least tried going a month without having another Fates banner).  On the much brighter side, Panne is also in the game now and she will be a free unit, so I can focus my orbs on the Valentine's banner.

Nice that we're getting the Fates beasts out of the way early.  I could see either Kaden or Velouria demoting, with a personal preference towards Velouria.  

1 minute ago, Nym said:

Kaden demoted? Are you guys insane? He has Special Spiral, hello?

Keaton is the one with Special Spiral.

Oh thank you, I can save for the legendary banner. After getting Hríd and Summer Miccy, maybe I'll try for Keaton, just because I've been a fan of his design. Otherwise, this is a skip for me.

And I think Panne will be a blue cavalry beast as well. It just seems fitting since the Kitsune and Taguel  are agile. I think the cats will be classed as cavalry, too, while Tigers are either infantry or armored.

5 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

A Fates banner

WHERE"S THE SALT!!!

____

looks neat, hopefully at least Veloura get's dropped down to4 star rarity

To be fair, there's no alts, and it's not a Fates Seasonal banner.

12 minutes ago, Nym said:

You forgot Noire, xD. The Awakening children fan got your back.

Oops. She's so forgettable anyway tough. xP

Also, I don't think Kaden will demote. That'd mean we have two 4 star green beasts in the pool since Reyson was demoted and no 4 star red or blue ones. I think it will be Velouria.

MUST.PULL.VELOURIA!!! 

That aside, the banner itself isn't too crazy. Although Keaton's Brave claw with Wo Dao effects included will certainly be scary if his Atk is high, which it should considering that was his best stat in Fates. 

For demotes it's between Kaden and Velouria. I'd love for Velouria to be the one to demote because I really like her but she's a girl so who knows. Anyways, I'll probably wait for the Legendary banner announcement (although I'll probably skip that one, those banners suck).

Kaden has a Link skill, but it's the tamest one. Velouria has the Close Def skill that's become pretty common by now, but still a big deal. Both also have one of Goad/Ward beasts, and a pretty nasty weapon. Hard to say.