New to Forums

Its_Sam_My_Dude

Hi! So I've used this site for info for a while now since I've played FE Echoes nonstop since release, and I thought it would be cool to join the site and the discord! I'm just kinda confused on the discord part rn since I've done everything it's told me too but I'm not a member in it? I'm really new to these kinds of sites (with actual interactions and posting) too so forgive me if I'm doing something wrong, thank you!! <3

2f7.png

Aw isn't delthea's little spiky tooth cute? Very cute art, and the game is also good so bonus points.

You know I liked FE 15 too so much that I beat it in 3 days and it was practically the only thing I played, I think it's amazing, it has a good story not just a good presentat (Yes Celica did some bad things but she was blackmailed, and people saying "Why did she trust an evil man?" where as if people were put at gunpoint they would trust the bad guy to let them live if they gave the attacker what he demanded) good art, good combat animations (alongside good cutscenes) and amazing soundtrack. Seriously it needs more love, and by more love I mean like love-love not I-hate-the-other-3DS-games-so-I-love-this-one-because-I-hate-the-others.

Oh yeah hi dude, welcome to the forums, have a nice time here the people are friendly with varying degrees of it. Have fun.

1. Read the rules.  Twice.  If you have any questions, PM me.  That's what I'm here for.
2. You'll have to wait a bit before being able to post everywhere.  Blame spambots.
3. Hope you have fun~!