hello everyone!

astriferous_gem

~Hello everyone!~

My name is astriferous_gem and I finally decided to make my first post on this site! I've been trying to introduce myself for a while but I was too nervous before since I have never really posted anything to anywhere. I've had a pretty great day so far though and it encouraged me to finally try!

I have lurked around this site for a while and really enjoy what it has to offer. The games that I have played so far are Awakening, Fates, and Echoes. I have Warriors for my switch as well but I haven't gotten around to starting it yet. The Heroes app has been taking up my recent time as I try to build up units that I have collected. My favorite FE character is Marth! I haven't played the games he is the main focus of but his appearances in other games introduced me to him. I absolutely adore him and try collect as much merch of him as I can!

I am also very invested in FE Cipher! I don't know how to play with the cards but I love the artwork and characters so I collect them! I took a break from the cards a while ago due to college classes but I got drawn back into it a few months ago. I got behind on the series boxes so I decided to focus on collecting the promo cards instead of trying to catch up on the boxes. I am now close to having all the currently released promos! Since I am close to having all the released promos, I have started working on obtaining the series boxes I have missed. I saw that there was a cipher thread on this site so I'll definitely check that out! 

~Thanks for reading and I hope to make some great friends on this site!~

Quite the resume, happy to have you here. If you need something I would be lucky to help if I could.

Ps: I wish I had posters of the Cipher artwork or similar because most of the cards look awesome. It is awesome to see people that also like them.

Edited by Silafante

Thank you for offering to help! I'll keep it in mind if I do need some.

It would be amazing to have posters of the artwork! I'd definitely be after all the marth ones if there were any. The closest thing to a poster that I've seen would be the cipher artbooks, the oversized marker cards, and fabric tapestry type poster. However, many of these are limited to a few specific characters. 

Play FE5 casual scrub :P

JK JK JK JK.

Nice to have you here, well that's one of the best introductions I've seen you can try out te other Fes by using emulators lol and Cipher, I wish I could get into it and learn how to play but I don't.

Welcome to the Forest, Astrifous Gem!

You sure took your time to introduce yourself. And yeah, Cipher's art is damn gorgeous.

You saw the FECipher's thread but a link doesn't hurt : https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/forum/86-fire-emblem-tcg/

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!