[FE4] SOYO Draft: Glory to Granvell Edition

Carmine Sword

Giant maps. Letting your adversaries choose your units. A veritable train wreck waiting to happen. Let's enjoy the madness together shall we? 

Drafting:
1. This draft is for 4 players.
2. Sigurd, Arden, Deirdre, Seliph, Julia, and Hannibal are free for all to use.
3. When any mothers are drafted, their children come with them. Example: Drafting Ayra gives you Ayra, Larcei and Ulster.
4. SOYO stands for "screw over your opponent". This means that one of your adversaries will pick your team.

5. You cannot give someone both a substitute unit and the child they replace. For example, if someone has {Fury, Fee, Ced}, you cannot also give them Hawk or Femina since they already have Ced and Fee.

6. If you do not select a unit within 24 hours, the unit with the worst availability of the remaining units will be automatically assigned to keep that draft from being stalled too much.

Rules:
1. Undrafted units may only: Recruit characters, participate in Talk conversations and special events that do not require the participants to be lovers.
2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, giving Charisma bonuses, using the Give command, or participating in Lover/Sibling criticals.
3. Other and Neutral units may do as they please without penalty.
4. Arena use is allowed and encouraged.

Penalties:
1. Non-holy weapon users (Noish, Ayra etc.) have a 3 turn penalty per unit per castle.
2. Holy weapon users (Levin, Shanan etc.) and Dancers have a 7 turn penalty per unit per castle. Example: Using Noish (if undrafted) en route to Jungby results in a 3 turn penalty. Once Sigurd seizes Jungby, you take another 3 turn penalty if you use Noish while en route to Evans.
3. Using the Give command is a special 12 turn penalty.

Exceptions:
1. Generation 1 units may lose a bout in the Arena and then die to an enemy while unequipped to prevent them getting married. The enemy must have no other friendly units in his attack range and must finish the character in a single round.

2. Midir is free to be attacked in the prologue, but must head back towards the home castle.
3. Briggid, Claude and Tiltyu are free to use in Chapter 3.
4. Dew may lower the bridge in Chapter 4 if undrafted. He may not perform any other disallowed actions without penalty.
5. Leif, Finn and Janne are free to use in Chapter 7.
6. Shanan is free to use in Chapter 7 until Yied is seized.

Teams:

Terrador: Johalva, Tristan, Janne, Linda, Dew, Claude, Mana, Lex, {Ayra, Larcei, Ulster}, {Sylvia, Leen, Corple}

Crimsonvolt: Sharlow, Roddelbad, Hawk, Laylea, Azel, Midir, Shanan, Levin, {Aideen, Lana, Lester}, {Ethlyn, Leif, Altenna}

Carmine Sword: Assello, Holyn, Daisy, Dimna, Beowulf, Noish, Oifey, Quan, {Tiltyu, Arthur, Tinny}, {Fury, Fee, Ced}

DarthRoxas: Johan, Radney, Amid, Jamke, {Briggid, Patty, Faval}, Alec, Femina, Finn, Ares, {Lachesis, Nanna, Delmud}

Edited by Carmine Sword

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, Carmine Sword said:

DarthRoxas gets the amazing JOHAN. He'll totally contribute I'm sure.

I actually really like Johan and always use him.

Well, I guess I'll give Terrador a bit of a break, and give him a fellow I didn't even know existed until this draft. He'll get TRISTAN!

@Terrador

Since it has been 24 hours since the last unit was chosen and I want to avoid stalling the draft if possible, Crimsonvolt has been automatically assigned the unit with the worst availability out of the remaining units, which is Hawk. My apologies for the delay.

@CrimsonvoltYou can choose a unit again, sorry for the wait. 

@DarthR0xasTerrador can't be given Lachesis cause he already has one of her substitute children. Actually he has both I just noticed. 

This is a rule that was in the old SOYO drafts cause it prevents people from ending up with half of their team unrecruitable.

1 minute ago, Carmine Sword said:

@DarthR0xasTerrador can't be given Lachesis cause he already has one of her substitute children. Actually he has both I just noticed. 

This is a rule that was in the old SOYO drafts cause it prevents people from ending up with half of their team unrecruitable.

Oh, my bad. Skimmed the rules and missed that one. Makes sense why no one was doing that in hindsight, I thought it was a fairly obvious strategy. I'll just give him Linda.

@Terrador

Well it's that glorious time again where units get automatically assigned to keep the draft from getting too stalled.

Today's winner is @Crimsonvolt who gets the glorious prize of the unit with the worst availability that's still available which is... Laylea... huh.

Well enjoy your free good unit I suppose shrugs.