[FE4] SOYO Draft: Glory to Granvell Edition

Carmine Sword

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined. Actually I've never even used Dinma before so getting units I've never used is cool I guess.

Let's continue the mediocre bow unit train with Jamke, who @DarthR0xas gets so that I don't.

Edited by Carmine Sword

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/21/2019 at 8:43 PM, Carmine Sword said:

Gen II:

Mana

Oifey

Femina

Shanan

Ares

Just going to point out that the current characters with the worst availability are pretty top tier. Definitely, don't want to accidentally pass one of them to someone else.

I wasn't sure if defaulting to Gen II units was the best idea for assigning units, but my line of thinking was that Gen I units could be used as fathers at the very least and thus could be potentially more useful over the entire game in an indirect way cause of inheritance. I didn't want to assign them totally randomly cause it felt like too much RNG. I'd probably change how units would be assigned in future drafts. I didn't really have a system set up for this ahead of time cause I thought 24 hours would be enough time to pick units :(:.

1 minute ago, Carmine Sword said:

I wasn't sure if defaulting to Gen II units was the best idea for assigning units, but my line of thinking was that Gen I units could be used as fathers at the very least and thus could be potentially more useful over the entire game in an indirect way cause of inheritance. I didn't want to assign them totally randomly cause it felt like too much RNG. I'd probably change how units would be assigned in future drafts. I didn't really have a system set up for this ahead of time cause I thought 24 hours would be enough time to pick units :(:.

It might just turn into a "Crimsonvolt gets the best Gen 2 team ever, while having almost no Gen 1 game" kind of draft.

Sounds like the pinnacle of SOYO draft teams to me.

I'm going to ask Terrador to give me a list of unit's he'd like to give Crimsonvolt so that hopefully we won't have to do this a 3rd time.

EDIT: Terrador has given me A LIST so we should be good for the rest of the draft. Crimsonvolt gets Levin AZEL.

@Crimsonvolt

Edited by Carmine Sword

Ok so this is hilarious, cause the next units on Terrador's list were {Mana, Beowulf, Noish, Alec, Briggid}, all of whom have been picked, so nearing the end of the list he gave me the unit Crimsonvolt gets this time is Shanan.

I might need to ask him for new list cause this one only has one unit left that hasn't been picked yet.

@Crimsonvolt

Spoiler: Making Gen I hell is indeed his nefarious plan.

Also Mana and Shanan were the only Gen II units on the list he gave me so it ending up this way is just an unfortunate circumstance of Beowulf, Noish, Alec, and Briggid already being taken when Terrador's turn came around again, cause they had priority over Shanan. 

Edited by Carmine Sword