Bunny Hero Battle: Panne

SatsumaFSoysoy

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

the issue here is - Panne due to the debuffs can really kick Myrrh (Green)'s butt on the EP phase, and while my baby can take a lot of beatings, she can't handle that + the mage and expect to do anything else. (and w/o the KO, Panne gets healed up and is ready to unleash some Astra buttwhopping). This is where Myrrh the red comes in... Woila!!

Good job!

Funny thing you used HalloMyrrh, in a way  she's kind of a dragon and a bunny with those ears. :v

46 minutes ago, Jave said:

Really easy GHB this time. Managed to do it with my usual budget Horse team. Didn't even bother changing the skills from what they usually have, so probably half that stuff isn't even needed.

A+ for using Cecilia. Good work!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one was just about right for me.  I used horse emblem on the first 2 levels Walhart and Hrid did 90% of the work with Ephraim and Veronica helping.  For infernal I used Pm1's F2P guide since I am lazy and wanted those 2k feathers ASAP.

Taking on Best Bunny we have the debut of the now complete Husbando Emblem!

Needed that Spur Atk to make sure Keaton finished off the Blue Mage Flier, Double Poison Strike for Lon'qu to be able to finish off Panne, and Vantage on Kaze so the Bow Fighter wouldn't attack him. Went pretty smoothly after that minor SI~

And Fates Imoutos~

Not hard at all for the girlies~ Needed the Splashy Bucket since Red Hot Ducks doesn't quite finish off the Manakete~ Flying Dr. Sakura's now got her Pain+ to be able to do some chipping on that Refrigerator~

Prayerfully I'll stop changing the Bath Girlies' Accessories every other video now~

11 hours ago, Alexmender said:

This feels like the calm before the storm for some reason. I guess the LHB is going to be pretty rough come home already Kaden, I need your buffing powers!

Eirika taking on Panne head on had me worried, but she was able to get off a big hit with Aether to assure the finisher. The other enemies fell easily after that. It’ll be amazing if you can get yourself a Kaden for your Eirika buffing

4 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Pretty easy clear, the hardest thing was just figuring out the skills and order of things to make it work:

Easy one turn for you, nice all the enemies were fairly close together for the Galeforce shenanigans

2 hours ago, kirauza343 said:

The green cavalier was really easy to take advantage of

Overall a very easy GHB personally, which is nice since I really wanted Panne.

Everyone went down pretty much without a fight. Well done. Micaiah obliterated that refrigerator.

2 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

Anyway, the one-turn. 3-mov Caeda is fun. I forgot that deploying her alongside Azura during Water season gives her +3 HP. When I first tried, she received the Atk Tactic buff and the whole strat flopped because copying that buff to Def gave her enough to not take 50% from the Sword Armor, even with Life and Death. I guess if she had really needed the Atk buff, I could have just removed Prayer Wheel.

This has to be some kind of personal record for number of times in a row I got to deploy Caeda and Marth in a Hero Battle one-turn.

Every Caeda and Marth one turn you do is a good one, I love seeing them work together! Nice work!

2 hours ago, daisy jane said:

@Nanima, @mcsilas, @Robert of Normandy,
(and everyone else, coz. i mean. tagging. not working LOL)

I didn't have time to fuss around w/FlySquad as i mentioned. I realised though Myrrh needed a lot of help (mostly ward/fortify), so I might deploy another team, i have to test it out first. But with my free Ticket summon, i did get a Ninian! so I I am finally, finally able to do DRAGON EMBLEM the way I've wanted - and I know the running joke is i want to build every unit in FEH ;) so now it's finally time to work on my second favourite theme in the game. DragonSquadron! (Maybe I'll have to work on this name)

This one is also cheating - but i'll work on it i promise. 
The Squad:
Myrrh the Red: +atk 
Myrrh the Green: +def
Tiki the Legend: +hp.
Ninian (who is kinda spacey): +def/-hp. 

the issue here is - Panne due to the debuffs can really kick Myrrh (Green)'s butt on the EP phase, and while my baby can take a lot of beatings, she can't handle that + the mage and expect to do anything else. (and w/o the KO, Panne gets healed up and is ready to unleash some Astra buttwhopping). This is where Myrrh the red comes in... Woila!!

DRAGON LOLIS! And Ninian~ Yaaayy~ H!Myrrh and Tiki armor power eating the first two enemies, OG!Myrrh handling Panne, and then they finish the rest off quick and easy~ YAY DRAGON SQUADRON!

1 hour ago, Jave said:

Really easy GHB this time. Managed to do it with my usual budget Horse team. Didn't even bother changing the skills from what they usually have, so probably half that stuff isn't even needed.

Pony Emblem made some quick and easy work of this map~ Cecelia’s really powerful with her Gronnraven~ I LOL’d at Reinhardt being his usual meme self here, quadding with “Magic is Everything!”~ Nice clear~

This map was pretty fun, I thought. 

I used my Forging Bonds team - Libra, Virion, Roderick and Saber to clear the lvl 30. 

I changed the team up with Lewyn, Quan and Gerome for Lunatic, keeping the very useful Saber around. 

I then proceeded to get annoyed at Infernal for a moment. I was using Quan to lure Panne around but he died easily to the manakete, so I changed him for L!Ephraim. That was fine. But right at the end, I needed L!Ephraim to do his doubling thing against the blue flying mage... but he wouldn't. I proceeded to rant about the game glitching out to a friend, since I'd checked to make sure the skills were right... before I checked again and realised the swordbreaker I thought the mage had was a lancebreaker >.<

Final team for Infernal was Gerome, Saber, L!Ephraim and M!Robin. They sorted it, no sweat xD 

Edited by Cute Chao

I will say it took me more tries than I anticipated.

Hard cleared with low HM units.

Lunatic cleared with NY!Gunnthra, Camillonsen and 4* Clair and Camilla. It says a lot what Hikami does for me in these that Camilla and Clair could contribute.

Infernal cleared with Lewyn, Nephenee, Marth and Lyon. Sadly because my Lewyn's -Atk I had to go with Atk/Spd Bond, but it got Panne and he did enough to the blue mage as a result. Lyon with QR ate the mage, but I wasn't so certain with the archer as his vengeance is actually powerful enough to hit him and possibly kill, the Manakete was mostly an issue because of its proximity and the armour was no trouble.

Infernal Panne in one turn:

First time Caeda, Raven and Alm with GF! This wasn't too difficult again, wanted to bring my newest GF units (I think only Valter didn't get a OTC yet). Caeda was struggling to kill the archer (even at +10!), therefore the Savage Blow on Raven. Alm had to be nerved at bit (usually he has Death Blow equipped) to not one-shot the dragon. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This time I also got my themed clears done pretty fast (even though they were more difficult that the one turn clear):

Team Oliver & Co:

It was pretty fun to use Obscure skills: Double Harsh Command, Obscure and even Skadi were essential for this one. Stahl came with Bowbreaker only to give everyone a kill. 

Celica emblem: 

Brave Celica had to get her RES a little boosted (by Fortress RES and Drive RES) to survive one hit by the dragon. OG Celica #2 needed WoM and FH!Celica needed Drag Back to not get killed by the blue Flier. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Replies

(spoiler to not make this post too monstrous)

Spoiler

On 24.2.2019 at 8:39 AM, Alexmender said:

This feels like the calm before the storm for some reason. I guess the LHB is going to be pretty rough come home already Kaden, I need your buffing powers!

Congrats! Even if the map wasn't too hard, Panne didn't fall in one round. 

Yeah, we'll get an harder map on Wednesday for sure. 

18 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Pretty easy clear, the hardest thing was just figuring out the skills and order of things to make it work:

Nice use of Hinoka's Spear to get Caeda to the last enemy, congrats! 

17 hours ago, kirauza343 said:

The green cavalier was really easy to take advantage of

Yeah, the green Cav is the weakest link (see my Oliver & Celica clears). But great to see your fresh +10 Cherche in action. Congrats! 

17 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

Continuing our discussion from last time, I’m paying the price for not actually reading those patch notes: I didn’t realize that coloring the asset & flaw was a settings option. Now I feel silly. Those will start showing as of next video.

Anyway, the one-turn. 3-mov Caeda is fun. I forgot that deploying her alongside Azura during Water season gives her +3 HP. When I first tried, she received the Atk Tactic buff and the whole strat flopped because copying that buff to Def gave her enough to not take 50% from the Sword Armor, even with Life and Death. I guess if she had really needed the Atk buff, I could have just removed Prayer Wheel.

This has to be some kind of personal record for number of times in a row I got to deploy Caeda and Marth in a Hero Battle one-turn.

Don't feel silly, the asset/flaw change was something I was waiting for. I don't read everything either these days. 

Yeah, getting in WoM range gets harder and harder with my +10 units now that HP banes are history. Blessing buffs and Prayer wheel don't help either. 

Congrats to Caedas and Marths jubilee and to your clear! 

We (and Robert) do have a very similar setup this time (wanted to use my fresh GF units), but Raven is just too perfect for Panne. 

17 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

Pretty straightforward map. I did expect some reinforcements but I'm not complaining.  

Congrats! Cecilia MVP this time, even if Roy got to proc his GF. 

16 hours ago, daisy jane said:

Wohoo, Ninian in (dancing) action. Make her kill next time

Congrats, your dragon girls really blew this map away. 

16 hours ago, Jave said:

Tagging all you clear video junkies because Wynaut.

Attention, we may tag back! :-P

Wow, that Cav team is old-school. Glad someone is still using Xander, I used him so much after I got him for the first time. Congrats! 

14 hours ago, Hilda said:

Askrtrio F2P basicly... this GHB was too easy

Nice baiting/beaming with Anna! 

14 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Taking on Best Bunny we have the debut of the now complete Husbando Emblem!

Wow, didn't know you had DC fodder for Keaton, he immediately makes good use of it. 

Those are some great husbandos, congrats on completing that team and on your clear! 

14 hours ago, Landmaster said:

And Fates Imoutos~

The only team that looks even better than the husbandos. Close call with Elise taking out Panne, congrats! 

Tags:

8 hours ago, Granny said:

I used Hrid to tank-kill everything on the right

What? This can't be possible. I tried that and my Hrid died easily to the red dragon. He's +Atk, -Spd too. And has one merge.

Easy enough.

Was trying to clear Infernal with a less than optimized team (mostly of free GHB/TT units and no dancer) and I kept getting close but no dice.  So I just switched to my current favorite team (Eir/HS!Sakura/Shigure/Flying!Olivia) and cleared on my first try. They reallllly make things too easy (not that I'm complaining), but they are crazy powerful.

6 hours ago, Anacybele said:

What? This can't be possible. I tried that and my Hrid died easily to the red dragon. He's +Atk, -Spd too. And has one merge.

When you tried that, did you have him attack the Green Tome Cav? Did he have Atk Smoke equipped?

If both of those are yes, I see no reason the manakete should have KO’d him. It would have 51 Atk (48 base, +10 from Atk Tactic & Sturdy Blow, -7 from Atk Smoke), which doesn’t OHKO 42 HP/26 Res, and Gjoll prevents the follow up attack. From there, a +6 buff, Attack +1 seal, and Moonbow should ensure that Hrid gets the KO.

2 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

When you tried that, did you have him attack the Green Tome Cav? Did he have Atk Smoke equipped?

If both of those are yes, I see no reason the manakete should have KO’d him. It would have 51 Atk (48 base, +10 from Atk Tactic & Sturdy Blow, -7 from Atk Smoke), which doesn’t OHKO 42 HP/26 Res, and Gjoll prevents the follow up attack. From there, a +6 buff, Attack +1 seal, and Moonbow should ensure that Hrid gets the KO.

Oh, I was having him tank the green cav, and I didn't use Atk Smoke either. I guess that's the reason. xP

12 hours ago, mampfoid said:

First time Caeda, Raven and Alm with GF! This wasn't too difficult again, wanted to bring my newest GF units (I think only Valter didn't get a OTC yet). Caeda was struggling to kill the archer (even at +10!), therefore the Savage Blow on Raven. Alm had to be nerved at bit (usually he has Death Blow equipped) to not one-shot the dragon. 

This time I also got my themed clears done pretty fast (even though they were more difficult that the one turn clear):

Team Oliver & Co:

It was pretty fun to use Obscure skills: Double Harsh Command, Obscure and even Skadi were essential for this one. Stahl came with Bowbreaker only to give everyone a kill. 

Celica emblem: 

Brave Celica had to get her RES a little boosted (by Fortress RES and Drive RES) to survive one hit by the dragon. OG Celica #2 needed WoM and FH!Celica needed Drag Back to not get killed by the blue Flier. 

Replies

Reveal hidden contents

Congrats! Even if the map wasn't too hard, Panne didn't fall in one round. 

Yeah, we'll get an harder map on Wednesday for sure. 

Nice use of Hinoka's Spear to get Caeda to the last enemy, congrats! 

Yeah, the green Cav is the weakest link (see my Oliver & Celica clears). But great to see your fresh +10 Cherche in action. Congrats! 

Don't feel silly, the asset/flaw change was something I was waiting for. I don't read everything either these days. 

Yeah, getting in WoM range gets harder and harder with my +10 units now that HP banes are history. Blessing buffs and Prayer wheel don't help either. 

Congrats to Caedas and Marths jubilee and to your clear! 

We (and Robert) do have a very similar setup this time (wanted to use my fresh GF units), but Raven is just too perfect for Panne. 

Congrats! Cecilia MVP this time, even if Roy got to proc his GF. 

Wohoo, Ninian in (dancing) action. Make her kill next time

Congrats, your dragon girls really blew this map away. 

Attention, we may tag back! :-P

Wow, that Cav team is old-school. Glad someone is still using Xander, I used him so much after I got him for the first time. Congrats! 

Nice baiting/beaming with Anna! 

Wow, didn't know you had DC fodder for Keaton, he immediately makes good use of it. 

Those are some great husbandos, congrats on completing that team and on your clear! 

The only team that looks even better than the husbandos. Close call with Elise taking out Panne, congrats! 

Tags:

13 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Team Oliver & Co:

Celica emblem: 

Replies

Hide contents

One turn was nice, loved how Raven started it off and finished it~ And more Alllmm~~ Wonder how the Blue Flier felt watching all her comrades go down with Raven just sitting there…waiting..

Obstruct on Walhart was super cool to protect Takumi~ Harsh Command was also pretty clutch to deal with those debuffs and turn Takumi and Oliver into monsters~ Nice on Stahl getting the final kill!~

All the blue units on this map didn’t bother Celica Emblem, they chipped them down for the victory with great teamwork~ Your Celicas look naked, how do you tell the OG ones apart~ They need accessories!

And yeah, I had an extra Hrid (was planning to give DC to Myrrh but since she didn't appear, Keaton works wonders with it)~

7 hours ago, Landmaster said:

One turn was nice, loved how Raven started it off and finished it~ And more Alllmm~~ Wonder how the Blue Flier felt watching all her comrades go down with Raven just sitting there…waiting..

[...]

All the blue units on this map didn’t bother Celica Emblem, they chipped them down for the victory with great teamwork~ Your Celicas look naked, how do you tell the OG ones apart~ They need accessories!

I knew my post was not long enough when you quoted it twice. 

Glad you liked my clears. :-) 

Oh, I didn't notice Raven was bullying the poor mage. 

How can you not tell them apart? Only merged OG Celica has the refinement and glows. (Forgot to put on some accessories, they usually help on that matter.)

@daisy jane Nice job, the loli armours are one heck of a combo, and green Myrrh helped balanced things well. NInian did her job cheering the little ones on.

@Jave Your horses just chuckled and didn't feat Panne's anti-cav weapon. Horses still OP.

@Landmaster Jealous of your Keaton, he seems really busted. Nice Lon'qu action as well, and liked the teamwork with Poison Strike. Fates sisters also had no problem with the map.

@mampfoid Oh, some nice new GF units! Loved seeing Raven's exact damage. Again, envious of your Alm, I hope I take your free summon luck and get him in the Sweep banner soon. Caeda's low Atk is kind of a bummer but I guess that's perfect for GF.

Love the use of Harsh Command and Obstruct! That area is pretty perfect for that skill, I was considering on using it. Love Stahl finishing things off as well.

Great positioning in the Celica clear, I love how Fortress Res really helped.

@Alexmender Eirika took a bit of time to whittle down Panne but nothing she couldn't handle. Hope you get Kaden soon, who will he replace? Cordelia?

@NegativeExponents- @Ginko @Azuris @SatsumaFSoysoy 

Alrighty, here's my clears.

First, with the topic of beasts, is a Wolf theme team.

Team is neutral Nailah, neutral Lloyd, neutral Ursula and +HP/-Def Rhajat.

Music is Freedom (Wolf Clan music) from Battle Realms.

Unfortunately I don't have any of the wolfskin, so the Wolf tome users will have to do!

Panne's Chill Spd was annoying so I gave Lloyd some extra Spd so he could take the Chill debuff instead of Nailah. 

----

Next is an Awakening Gen 1 clear!

Team is +Atk/-Res Lon'qu, +Atk/-HP Maribelle, +Spd/-HP Male Robin and +Atk +1 Cherche.

Music is Conquest from Fire Emblem Awakening. I like the peaceful version of the map theme.

Reposition is such a good movement skill- we need even more sources! Cherche needed Deflect Magic to survive being doubled by the mage. Robin trivialises the archer/sword armour but Cherche really doesn't like that archer.

---

Finally, we turn to the dark side. Grima Emblem desecrates the Taguel's map!

Team is +Spd/-HP Male Grima, +Atk/-Res Female Grima, neutral Aversa and +HP/-Def Male Morgan.

Music is Storm Clouds (Ablaze) from Fire Emblem Awakening.

Pretty straightforward, female Grima being melee really helped with some key kills that would have made Male Grima'.

2 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@mampfoid Oh, some nice new GF units! Loved seeing Raven's exact damage. Again, envious of your Alm, I hope I take your free summon luck and get him in the Sweep banner soon. Caeda's low Atk is kind of a bummer but I guess that's perfect for GF.

Thanks! I'm glad I could bring them all at once. Caeda will be good when dealing effective damage, otherwise I still have Elincia. 

Good luck getting Alm! Even with L!Roy (didn't get yet) and L!Marth, he is still my main dragon killer. Giving him Galeforce was long overdue. 

Love the use of Harsh Command and Obstruct! That area is pretty perfect for that skill, I was considering on using it. Love Stahl finishing things off as well.

When inheriting it to Stahl, I didn't think I would need it twice in this clear. I'm happy it worked out. 

Great positioning in the Celica clear, I love how Fortress Res really helped.

That's the good thing about banes: You can even it out with a seal or a +1 merge. All my Celicas (except OG #2) are -RES. 

First, with the topic of beasts, is a Wolf theme team.

That's the cool thing in your themes: You can put together the most unlikely team combos and make them look as they would have fought together all their lives. Still no 5* Ursula? 

No surprise in wolves winning against bunnies, but winning a new infernal map with two 4* units? Very nice. Too bad Lloyd didn't get a kill, but Nailah and the effective girls were just too good this time. 

Next is an Awakening Gen 1 clear!

I didn't see Miracle, so I had to check why Cherche survived that magic attack. Didn't think of deflect magic, I still have zero deflect seals. 

You didn't use Obstruct, but your Gravity strat worked similar. 

Finally, we turn to the dark side. Grima Emblem desecrates the Taguel's map!

Uh, Morgan working for Grima & Aversa? 

Green Grima tanked that red dragon without much effort (tanking that mage directly after), I really like the theme. 

Congrats to your clear collection again!