2nd Anniversary Banner (Find and Vote Banner): Possible to pick a specific unit?

Roflolxp54

Picked the Wicked Orb of the West and got... Azura +Hp -Spd.

But since I already own her +Spd -Def, this was really just a merge for her.

Azura was the one who I was "sure okay" if i got her for free, and well... sure okay. But of course now it's time to get Myrrh.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got Lyn, my third copy after her original banner and Duma's. Ugh. At least more Speed Tactic fodder is good, but she's easily the one I least wanted.

I'll probably pull for Myrrh soon, but I want to see the legendary banner and maybe take a crack at it first.

Sigh... +Def, -Atk stupid fucking Lyn. She doesn't even have good fodder that I can't get elsewhere more easily. Oh well, hello feathers! Good bye boring bitch.

Why have so many of my free 5 star pulls been so shitty lately? And I mean the actual free summons, not those gotten with free orbs. The only one that's been good in who knows how long is Summer Tana. Oh well, at least I could afford to send them home. No money was spent or anything.

Edited by Anacybele

I wanted Duma, but I wouldn't mind a second Azura and I didn't have the other two so I theoretically wouldn't have minded getting them.

Naturally, I got a +DEF -ATK Lyn. I suppose I used up all my luck getting KOS-MOS in Xenoblade 2?

Just now, Lightchao42 said:

Naturally, I got a +DEF -ATK Lyn. I suppose I used up all my luck getting KOS-MOS in Xenoblade 2?

Wow, we got the exact same result, even down to the IVs? That's pretty crazy. But I guess I used up all my luck on Greil's Devoted myself.

After voting only for Nailah so this moment does not happen (I know it was a slim chance anyway) I got my well deserved L!Azura. xD Now I just need to wait until the game releases a blue flier I want to have a Duell skill T_T. That salt. Even if free. This one felt like double Gacha. 

1 hour ago, Sylphid said:

Picked right, got Duma. Yay I guess? He's +spd -res though. Nay I guess?

Hey, I got a +Spd Duma, too xD 

I picked the top orb and got the one unit I wanted, which makes a change from recent performances in pulling. Very happy with this, although wish he'd had a better boon. Not complaining, though. I got what I wanted ^.^

Still think the whole thing was scummy, though. I can see just by going through this thread that a fair few people are not happy, and that sucks >.<

Edited by Cute Chao

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Still think the whole thing was scummy, though. I can see just by going through this thread that a fair few people are not happy, and that sucks >.<

Yeah, and some of us weren't happy about the unit choices in general either. I don't really care about any of these four, and I already had two of them. And there are way better greens than Lyn that people could've voted for, seriously... The game giving me a trash Lyn was just salt in the wound here.

I would've been happier with Surtr! At least he's good fodder.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, and some of us weren't happy about the unit choices in general either. I don't really care about any of these four, and I already had two of them. And there are way better greens than Lyn that people could've voted for, seriously... The game giving me a trash Lyn was just salt in the wound here.

I can understand the voting thing. I didn't mind that, until I learned that the minigame probably influenced people badly >.< 

But at least let people pick out of the four. If you had some semblance of choice, it might have made it a bit better, at least -.-

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

I can understand the voting thing. I didn't mind that, until I learned that the minigame probably influenced people badly >.< 

But at least let people pick out of the four. If you had some semblance of choice, it might have made it a bit better, at least -.-

That minigame was bad, agreed.

Yeah, we should've been able to pick our seasonals from those banners too. Terrible events imo.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Except the hilarious reason that the only reason that happened is because a lot of people didn't know how to scroll when playing the game. 

1 minute ago, omegaxis1 said:

Except the hilarious reason that the only reason that happened is because a lot of people didn't know how to scroll when playing the game. 

...They didn't? How stupid are they? Granted, I actually never bothered with the game, but... Scrolling should be an easy thing to do.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

...They didn't? How stupid are they? Granted, I actually never bothered with the game, but... Scrolling should be an easy thing to do.

That's precisely why Legendary Lyn won. Because she was right there when the game started, hence why she was picked.