2nd Anniversary Banner (Find and Vote Banner): Possible to pick a specific unit?

Roflolxp54

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Sigh... +Def, -Atk stupid fucking Lyn. She doesn't even have good fodder that I can't get elsewhere more easily. Oh well, hello feathers! Good bye boring bitch.

Spd Tactic is quite good fodder. Ylgr is the only other source, and she's not much more available.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Left orb, +atk -def Duma (first copy owned), so I'm pretty happy with what I got, especially since he gives 40 armor dragonflowers for my Winter Cecilia project. Sucks that a few of my friends pulled the dreaded Leglyn though.

1 minute ago, Leocanta said:

Ditto here. I already have an L!Azura, any tips on what to do with an extra?

2 LAzuras is a good number to keep (not merged together), for either pve clearing with mega nukes (bladetome mages, ophelia, etc), or for making nasty AR defense traps involving aerobatics chained into flier formation and guidance.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Sigh... +Def, -Atk stupid fucking Lyn. She doesn't even have good fodder that I can't get elsewhere more easily. Oh well, hello feathers! Good bye boring bitch.

Why have so many of my free 5 star pulls been so shitty lately? And I mean the actual free summons, not those gotten with free orbs. The only one that's been good in who knows how long is Summer Tana. Oh well, at least I could afford to send them home. No money was spent or anything.

Hey, I got the same Lyn same IV. Except for me this Lyn is the first of those, so I'm keeping it. Still need to experiment where I'm going to use her.

Edited by Garlyle

17 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

Hey, I got the same Lyn same IV. Except for me this Lyn is the first of those, so I'm keeping it. Still need to experiment where I'm going to use her.

Three of us got the exact same thing then, wow. What a crappy result. This was also my first legendary Lyn, but I don't like her and this is my most hated version of Lyn on top of that, and I already have a green bow in NY Fjorm who also happens to be -Atk.

Man I wish I'd checked this stuff before doing my summon, I got a spd/hp L!Azura, I just merged my def/atk one into her for the better boon

Honestly Shes the one I wanted the least Duma would have been nice to add to my stock of Bold Fighters, Lyn I actually use so would have been a decent merge unit. And I need a better H!Myrrh since mines Def-.
Then again I also just play the game to try and get every unit so I shouldn't complain or care.

30 minutes ago, DemolisherBPB said:

Man I wish I'd checked this stuff before doing my summon, I got a spd/hp L!Azura, I just merged my def/atk one into her for the better boon

Honestly Shes the one I wanted the least Duma would have been nice to add to my stock of Bold Fighters, Lyn I actually use so would have been a decent merge unit. And I need a better H!Myrrh since mines Def-.
Then again I also just play the game to try and get every unit so I shouldn't complain or care.

The trick turned out not to work anyway, so you didn't miss anything.

Wow lots of salt, and unnecessary vileness (no need to call anyone a bitch, not even video game characters; chill out).

I picked from the top orb and got Azura with +Def -Res IVs. Not what I wanted, I was really hoping for Lyn since I voted for her and want to +10 her. But, I didn't have Azura before, and she'll hopefully be handy in Aether Raids. So, I'm not too upset.

I got Myrrh. Second best result for me since only Duma would have better, and that's only because he has Bold Fighter, which I'm short on fodder for (I have 2 spare copies of Bold Fighter right now, but 5 of Vengeful Fighter counting the new Myrrh).

I don't have H!Myrrh or L!Lyn, so both would have been fine and my Duma's -Atk, so another copy would have given me a chance to fix his IVs. Meanwhile, I already have a L!Azura, I don't see the point of merging her to +1 and I don't care for her fodder. So of course I got L'!Azura. After getting dupes of units I barely use on the previous two gifts banner, I can't say I'm really feeling this year's anniversary. 

Got L!Azura from the top, which was the most desired since I didn't have her~ Lyn or Myrrh would have been nice merges and while I don't really want Duma, he would have been cool to have~ Happy that I was able to get her, and Neutral, too~

7 hours ago, Kaden said:

Yay! We're +Atk, -Res Duma buddies. I laughed when I saw he had 30 base attack at level 1.

In stats, neutral Duma is essentially a +Res, -Spd M!Grima, so take that as you will. Both of them also have a super asset in attack bumping them up from 40 base to 44 base at level 40. Duma trades built-in Distant Counter on his breath for Atk+3 essentially making his breath a 19 Mt weapon instead of 16 Mt and an effect that gives him Atk/Res+6 during combat and prevents his foes from following up if they're not at full health. Duma has his exclusive Upheaval which inflicts 7 damage on turn 1 and also destroys destructible structures in Aether Raids.

Huh, so he's pretty strong and the -Res shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Upheaval will also be really good in Aether defenses and having a fifth dragon on my AR defense team will hopefully help me not lose against every person that fights me.

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Was that really necessary?

Pulled the right one and got a +res/-hp Azura, the one character I wanted! I know the anniversary events have been divisive so I’m really grateful for the luck I’ve had: my most wanted unit on 2/3 banners (even if Summer Corrin came with a bad nature) and excellent fodder on the 3rd (Joint Speed on Gunnthrá!).

1 hour ago, Hekselka said:

Was that really necessary?

Harsh, admittedly. But tbh, legendary Lyn is one of my most hated units in this game as I'd said before, and I really did not want her. I would've been happier with ANY of the other choices. -_-

I would like to not drag this out though, for the sake of keeping things civil and not repeating myself and such.

Edited by Anacybele

I got Myrrh for my free pull, which was the same as I got with the prior seasonal pull. She's +HP, so I could merge my +Spd/-Def Myrrh into the new one or keep one as VF fodder. I don't think I really need VF on anyone just now so I might just merge.

I didn't have any of them, so the only thing that would've made me mad was a bad flaw. Thankfully, Duma was +def -res, which is not bad.

The anniversary's format was objectively bad, though. Getting a free seasonal for the first two years is cool, but the so many layers of randomness was not. I can at least understand randomizing the hero in question, but they should at least have given you four orbs of each color and not given them natures. Most of those year 1 seasonal units are really bad and outclassed at this point, would it have killed them to at least make them neutral? Find and vote was a stupid mini game, they should've just let us pick from a list for each color, and not letting players pick the one they wanted is just bad decision making too.

Clearly the decision behind all these things was "how can we squeeze more money out of the players", but at some point people are going to get fed up with the greed and just quit. Considering that this is the second anniversary event, it was done in bad spirit.

Picked top and got Lyn, the only one I already had. Sigh...

Anyway decided to try some luck in the banner and got Legendary Azura 40 orbs in. Totally made up for it. She's +Res -Atk but I certainly won't complain.