2nd Anniversary Banner (Find and Vote Banner): Possible to pick a specific unit?

Roflolxp54

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Upon listening to the sounds again with headphones, I realise that I have been so wrong. I update the pitches here:

For reference from lowest pitch to highest: Colour - Note

Colourless - A

Red - B flat

Blue - C sharp

Green - E flat

So Green is indeed the highest note. I'm really, really sorry @Anacybele you were right! I really have no excuses.

Okay, so I'm quite confident with these pitches. If it is the case that the pitches would indicate colour, and you are trying to pull for either Colourless or Red, you can hold up the sounds to a tuner on your computer (just type pitch tuner on Google), and if it gives an A, its colourless, if B flat then Red. This might help!

Wow, if that whole sound bit thing is true that would be an amazing way to 'cheat' through the golden orb masks. Not going to get my hopes up for it though. Even if it is true knowing me I would still screw it up somehow and end up with Lyn anyways.

1 hour ago, Leocanta said:

Upon listening to the sounds again with headphones, I realise that I have been so wrong. I update the pitches here:

For reference from lowest pitch to highest: Colour - Note

Colourless - A

Red - B flat

Blue - C sharp

Green - E flat

So Green is indeed the highest note. I'm really, really sorry @Anacybele you were right! I really have no excuses.

Okay, so I'm quite confident with these pitches. If it is the case that the pitches would indicate colour, and you are trying to pull for either Colourless or Red, you can hold up the sounds to a tuner on your computer (just type pitch tuner on Google), and if it gives an A, its colourless, if B flat then Red. This might help!

Oh, so my above average hearing didn't fail me! But don't worry, we all make mistakes sometimes, no big deal. :P

I should be able to tell which to pick during summoning just by listening closely though. I differentiated each note easily by doing so a few times already.

Just now, Baldrick said:

Well, I picked left and got Myrrh. If anyone else got her from a different position or got someone else, the positions are random.

I picked left and got Lyn.

Lyn on the right, HP/Def which is whatever. Oh well, at least it's not Duma.

My sister also went right, and also got Lyn. I probably would have picked another orb if I had heard before summoning, but it'd be pure superstition.

Agh, Lyn. I already nabbed a spare Lyn to fix my -Atk nature recently, and the boon is yet another +def which is the worst. Well, I got pretty great luck on the previous two freebie summons earlier in the month. Including Summer Elise on the first one which was tied with Winter Tharja for my most wanted of those units.

Oh, I didn't know this becomes an actual banner after your free summon. I do have a lot of orbs to burn, but I think I'll pass. Duma will fall into my lap naturally since I predominantly pull on Legendary banners, and Myrrh is the only other one that I need to add to my collection who will appear next to other great units on a Legendary banner soon ish. Plus sniping reds on a regular banner's focus odds sounds like the worst potential return on investment

58 minutes ago, Hekselka said:

I got a +Atk-Res Duma. Planning to put him in my dragon defense team. 

How bad/good of a nature is he?

Yay! We're +Atk, -Res Duma buddies. I laughed when I saw he had 30 base attack at level 1.

In stats, neutral Duma is essentially a +Res, -Spd M!Grima, so take that as you will. Both of them also have a super asset in attack bumping them up from 40 base to 44 base at level 40. Duma trades built-in Distant Counter on his breath for Atk+3 essentially making his breath a 19 Mt weapon instead of 16 Mt and an effect that gives him Atk/Res+6 during combat and prevents his foes from following up if they're not at full health. Duma has his exclusive Upheaval which inflicts 7 damage on turn 1 and also destroys destructible structures in Aether Raids.

Edited by Kaden

I got Lyn, which makes me so glad. I was scared it would definitely be Azura. Now I have Spd Tactic. Or.. I suppose since she is +Spd -Def, I could actually use her. A good dilemma to have I say.

I chose right and landed me Duma, +HP/-Spd. Thankfully, as it was either him or Lyn that could use fixing for having all of them prior. The boons between this and my original seem almost interchangeable, tho with being able to reach the HP boon height with a basic SS, I stuck with my original of +Def and merged them to rid me of the dreaded -Atk it had.

3 minutes ago, Nanima said:

I got Lyn, which makes me so glad. I was scared it would definitely be Azura. Now I have Spd Tactic. Or.. I suppose since she is +Spd -Def, I could actually use her. A good dilemma to have I say.

As one who has a -atk Lyn, I can definitely say she has her uses; most particularly in an all range teamed,  plus a dancer for me. I only wish I had spare infantry flash for said team tho :/ Pffft, who am i kidding, bias made me merge said spare anyway

Yup! I got myrrh! I got Myrr despite her being the only one I did not want, despite her being the only one out of the four I don't like. I knew I would, I predicted it the moment I knew it would be randomized.

I was fine not getting Duma since I like both Lyn and Azura but of course I didn't get them either.