• Lewyn: Guiding Breeze
    • Morgan: Lass from Afar
    • Saias: Bishop of Flame
    • Cecilia: Etrurian General
    • Jagen: Veteran Knight
    • Innes: Regal Strategician
    • Soren: Shrewd Strategist

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/07/2019 at 02:59 AM

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will go with F!Morgan, Cecilia, then Katarina.

Before that though, I am going to join the lowest scoring team for Feathers as usual.

Wow, F!Morgan is in another VG already? Guess I'm fighting for her again and then watch her lose in the finals again. Also surprised to see none of the Robins here despite the theme for this Voting Gauntlet being perfect for them. Oh well, nice to see some new faces here regardless.

I want feathers, so team. . .wait.  If I go Innes, I'll have to change my lead. ;/

I'll flip a coin between Lewyn and Jagen.  Just because the latter amuses me greatly.

Robin is not in this at ALL?! How? Both are the most notable tacticians in the series! And female Morgan without male Morgan is disappointing too imo. She's the worse of the two by far to me.

And since when were Lewyn and Innes tacticians? Lewyn appears to be a bard to me while Innes...just wants to one-up Ephraim all the time.

There's no one I'm interested in here now. And nobody I have either.

Edited by Anacybele

3 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Robins would've been a landslide so it's more interesting without him/her (and have been repeated a few times).

Not with multipliers and such. Also, female Morgan is almost as popular as her father.

32 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

And since when were Lewyn and Innes tacticians? Lewyn appears to be a bard to me while Innes...just wants to one-up Ephraim all the time.

Lewyn served as an advisor to Seliph in Gen 2 of GotHW, which I guess counts as a Tactician. Innes, meanwhile, appears to be a sort of tactical-minded fellow himself, even if he didn't serve as the "Tactician" of Sacred Stones.

Edited by Xenomata

2 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Lewyn served as an advisor to Seliph in Gen 2 of GotHW, which I guess counts as a Tactician. Innes, meanwhile, appears to be a sort of tactical-minded fellow himself.

Even then, they still make less sense than freaking ROBIN. What was IS thinking here?

I 100% expected one or both Robins, so I've been left very disappointed. But really, can anyone blame me here...?

Edited by Anacybele

Katarina for me. New mystery deserves more love. @Anacybele Innes was always suggested to be strategist. His ingame name is even "Regal Strategie Ian"

And Lewyn is Seliph's advisor in the same vein that Jagen is Marth's... Kinda.

Edit: ninjad

Edited by Michelaar