• Lewyn: Guiding Breeze
    • Morgan: Lass from Afar
    • Saias: Bishop of Flame
    • Cecilia: Etrurian General
    • Jagen: Veteran Knight
    • Innes: Regal Strategician
    • Soren: Shrewd Strategist

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/07/2019 at 02:59 AM

Supporting Soren, but if he loses, then I'll go to Innes or Saias. I know very little about FE5, but Saias seems like an interesting character, and there's something about him that makes me want to get to know him better.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's time.

I'm supporting Jagen cause screw it, if I'm not gonna be that invested in gauntlets I may as well support the very clear underdog (I mean really it's an old man with horrid stats)

My supporting unit for the time being won't be Ophelia because I'm not an idiot who leaves their support to be the same color as their supporting team. Instead... well, she's not complete yet, but I think you'll find her to be a useful asset all the same.

...yes she's +10. No it wasn't an accident. Just check my sig for my FC. If I'm full, I'll just go on another Inactives sweep.

AIrSyMu.jpg?1

In case anyone actually cares about this thing and I'm not convinced that many do, I'm on team Soren like I said I'd be so if you're team Soren too and want to add me go right ahead.

Name: Tybrosion
ID: 0085075948
Lead:

Spoiler

9uYPcPQ.png?1

....What? I couldn't resist.

Hour 1 numbers:

• Katarina: 5,749,658
  • Lewyn: 13,501,827
  • Morgan (F): 19,558,746
  • Saias: 990,144 (you read that correctly - not even 1 million!)
  • Cecilia: 4,740,360
  • Jagen: 1,035,223
  • Innes: 4,059,372
  • Soren: 7,132,032

Gee - I guess Saias is Team Feathers...  Time to join!

So, this is clearly the player controlled Saias from FE5 right? I don't think this would be happening if he had the power of his bullshit 10 leadership stars.

Joke aside, they could've at least done Saias a favor and, you know, paired him against anyone other than F!Morgan (or Lewyn). This is just depressing, even for someone like me with no attachment to him or FE5.

I knew Saias was set up to lose, but that team difference is just painful. Morgan vs Cecilia might have been slightly less unfair.

Surprised but glad to see Lewyn in second place. Good for him~ (even though the version we have in feh shouldn't be a tactician yet, lvl 40 quote be damned)

If anyone on team Soren could use a L!Tiki, my ID is 0268944411, same username.

20 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Meanwhile, at the top of Team Soren (for now at least):

Hide contents

PV6MNOE.png

Call it a hunch, but I’m pretty sure that’s coordinated.

They need to get a fucking room

9 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

They need to get a fucking room

Don’t worry, they probably have since done so given that neither one is even in the top 50 now. Though apparently, we now have the actual Shiro (if their in-game of “RyomaIsMyDad” is actually true) sitting at #13.

Edited by Tybrosion

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

Meanwhile, at the top of Team Soren (for now at least):

Hide contents

PV6MNOE.png

Call it a hunch, but I’m pretty sure that’s coordinated.

Definitely coordinated, but fitting for the occasion :D:

11 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

@Kori @Tybrosion I sent you a friend request.

Done, and @Tybrosion's too. Also, team Soren currently has a multiplier, not that it matters much this early in the round.

Edit: just got to use your Marth, and he wiped the floor with 2/3rd of the enemy team, on top of indeed being good support for Soren.

Edited by Kori

Saias proving to be the better tactician right there, granting most hours as bonus for his followers in a meaningless battle for glory, but a meaningful battle for precious resources while doofus Morgan just rushes head-first into concrete (similar to her Awakening supports in order to regain her memories if I remember it well), determined to beat that pesky wall and be crowned winner of this super important competition.

I chose wisely.

Team Morgan it is. Leading with Minerva for anyone who wants to add me.

Now, if only I can get a merge off of the VG banner for Morgan. I spent all of my orbs getting Amelia merges before, so I didn't have meuch stockpiled before hand. ;~;