• Lewyn: Guiding Breeze
    • Morgan: Lass from Afar
    • Saias: Bishop of Flame
    • Cecilia: Etrurian General
    • Jagen: Veteran Knight
    • Innes: Regal Strategician
    • Soren: Shrewd Strategist

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/07/2019 at 02:59 AM

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Leocanta said:

Or you can just keep surrendering until a desired coloured ally shows up. You can keep battling until you win. 

Yeah. . . I would rather not sit there opening and closing a hundred matches before finding a color I need. I much prefer just getting it more or less naturally. And since I figure others are like me I like to keep my lead as a color that isn't showing up very often.

Seriously I had not a single colorless ally those two whole days.

Anyways I jumped to team Morgan on the off chance that as the only non-green that I might not have to change my lead(never got past decision paralysis yesterday). So far colors seem better spread on team Morgan. So here is hoping!

Can anyone explain to me why they add these ridiculous score multipliers for the current loser? This seems like it should be a popularity contest but it feels more like a  coin toss of whoever had the bonus before the round ends.

8 minutes ago, Alastor15243 said:

Can anyone explain to me why they add these ridiculous score multipliers for the current loser? This seems like it should be a popularity contest but it feels more like a  coin toss of whoever had the bonus before the round ends.

People complained that the more popular character won the popularity contest.

11 minutes ago, Alastor15243 said:

Here's the results of the 2 first Voting Gauntlets, which didn't have Multipliers:

Screenshot-20190302-093516-2.pngScreenshot-20190302-093521-2.png

You just needed to wait the first hour of the event to discover what was the winner, and then choose a side.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

15 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Here's the results of the 2 first Voting Gauntlets, which didn't have Multipliers:

Screenshot-20190302-093516-2.pngScreenshot-20190302-093521-2.png

You just needed to wait the first hour of the event to discover what was the winner, and then choose a side.

Yeah but now it feels like it doesn’t even matter who’s more popular, and it’s sheer luck. Which makes the idea of a “voting gauntlet” pointless.

21 minutes ago, Alastor15243 said:

Yeah but now it feels like it doesn’t even matter who’s more popular, and it’s sheer luck. Which makes the idea of a “voting gauntlet” pointless.

Believe me when I say that at the time there were a good chunk of people who approve of the multiplier but over time a lot of people came to same conclusion that you have. Then you have another group who does enjoy sheer randomness & luck factor the current gauntlet has.

No matter what they did, people were just gonna be salty just as much would've rub their pseudo victory to the opposing team. The fact matter is people are just going to piss off one or other when it comes to the Voting Gauntlet.

1 minute ago, Zangetsu said:

Believe me when I say that at the time there were a good chunk of people who approve of the multiplier but over time a lot of people came to same conclusion that you have. Then you have another group who does enjoy sheer randomness & luck factor the current gauntlet has.

No matter what they did, people were just gonna be salty just as much would've rub their pseudo victory to the opposing team. The fact matter is people are just going to piss off one or other when it comes to the Voting Gauntlet.

I saw someone suggest the main issue is that they tie your rewards to your team’s performance and also that they make your score affected by the multiplier, which both drastically incentivize cynical side-taking in opposite directions. Honestly I just kinda hate this mode. Using a team with other people’s heroes is fun, but the ridiculous farce of the actual competition and the total lack of orbs beyond quests makes me just wish we got to the next event already.

2 minutes ago, Alastor15243 said:

Honestly I just kinda hate this mode. Using a team with other people’s heroes is fun, but the ridiculous farce of the actual competition and the total lack of orbs beyond quests makes me just wish we got to the next event already.

And you are not alone in feeling that this is the worst mode in the entire game. It almost feels unanimous on how the people feel when it comes to voting gauntlet.

6 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

And you are not alone in feeling that this is the worst mode in the entire game. It almost feels unanimous on how the people feel when it comes to voting gauntlet.

Well at least there’s that :)

This probably sounds like I’m really late to the party, because I am. I only got back in with the Laguz update.

After some time, I just accepted that Voting Gauntlet is not about what character wins or lose but it's about playing some random battles and getting a good amount of Feathers. I mean... the reward for being in a winner team is 500 Feathers... which is nothing that great. If the reward for being in the winner team was Orbs, I would be salty for being in the loser team.

1 minute ago, Alastor15243 said:

Well at least there’s that :)

This probably sounds like I’m really late to the party, because I am. I only got back in with the Laguz update.

Honestly, you should have just drop the game. IS sure as hell don't care when it comes to customer's satisfaction.

But if the beast units are doing for you then who I am to say otherwise?

Well I could since I'm a douchebag but I just don't see why I should.

24 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Honestly, you should have just drop the game. IS sure as hell don't care when it comes to customer's satisfaction.

But if the beast units are doing for you then who I am to say otherwise?

Well I could since I'm a douchebag but I just don't see why I should.

Oh believe me I have half a mind to. At times I question if I’m even having fun or if I’m just compelled by the feedback loop to get more free to play orbs. Now that they’re all gone I barely feel like playing.

29 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

I am sad that Katarina lost. But now I'm on team Morgan.

The only blue magic unit in a pool of green magic. Funny how things turned out!

I'm not so sure that Lewyn's going to lose. Sure, Morgan's team seems bigger, but that may be to her disadvantage because then Lewyn would always get the bonus after a "Same" round.

23 minutes ago, Flying Shogi said:

I think Cecilia and Soren is going to be a close fight. They've been exchanging multiplers with each other.

I'm holding off on spending my flags just yet.  I'm just worried when we hit Same Hell, it might last the rest of the match.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

I'm holding off on spending my flags just yet.  I'm just worried when we hit Same Hell, it might last the rest of the match.

I don't think we're going to hit Same anytime soon as the scores are still close to each other so I'm spending some flags here and there.

I know this is late; but I'm at Team Cecilia; Mathilda is my lead unit.

tumblr_pnrmxlfw2b1qhx9e0o1_540.png

tumblr_pnrmxlfw2b1qhx9e0o2_1280.png

EDIT: She has now 36 HP/51 ATK since she +2 Dragonflower boosts.

Edited by Frosty

15 hours ago, Alastor15243 said:

Oh believe me I have half a mind to. At times I question if I’m even having fun or if I’m just compelled by the feedback loop to get more free to play orbs. Now that they’re all gone I barely feel like playing.

Having 2 years of playing this game, they're more interested in making you addicted than having you enjoy the game.

I don't have that much experience with Gacha games but it still has the same concept as MMO's. Except MMO are much more greedy in comparison