• Lewyn: Guiding Breeze
    • Morgan: Lass from Afar
    • Saias: Bishop of Flame
    • Cecilia: Etrurian General
    • Jagen: Veteran Knight
    • Innes: Regal Strategician
    • Soren: Shrewd Strategist

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/07/2019 at 02:59 AM

It's very weird, but on multiplier hours, Cecilia was regularly outscoring Soren, but on the "Same" hours, Soren is outscoring Cecilia.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

annoyed again, now I'm left with 2,500 flags an no multipliers to use them ...

I used a few yesterday and started dumping them this morning in anticipation of Same Hell, I still have 600 left, and it looks like Soren v Cecilia might be in Same Hell for the rest of the round.

Team Morgan reporting in from same hell as well, and now it's bedtime for those of us living in Europe, so I'll leave this to my friends in the East and the West. 

If I don't wake up to a Morgan victory I'll give you guys such a stern finger wagging.

25 minutes ago, Thane said:

Team Morgan reporting in from same hell as well, and now it's bedtime for those of us living in Europe, so I'll leave this to my friends in the East and the West. 

If I don't wake up to a Morgan victory I'll give you guys such a stern finger wagging.

Luckily I think Morgan's going to force a Lewyn multiplier soon enough that Morgan would get the final 7.5x. Morgan has enough people to gain the advantage even in Same.

1 minute ago, Leocanta said:

Luckily I think Morgan's going to force a Lewyn multiplier soon enough that Morgan would get the final 7.5x. Morgan has enough people to gain the advantage even in Same.

It really depends on when the multiplier gets forced and if Lewyn gets two bonus hours in a row.

Just now, Rezzy said:

It really depends on when the multiplier gets forced and if Lewyn gets two bonus hours in a row.

That's true, though with 7.0+x I don't think Lewyn would get two in a row because he has quite an army too. It's not like with Saias who had less than a tenth of Morgan's supporters. Morgan's been gaining by 30M increments in Same, so if this keeps up, she'll push Lewyn down to Weaker in two hours... if my maths is correct. Then they'll probably exchange multipliers and Morgan would get 7.5. 

But it's always possible that Lewyn would pump up his flags in Same and keep Morgan at Same enough to get the final 7.5x. Who knows?

It looks like Soren v Cecilia is pretty firmly in Same Hell for the rest of the round.  We're right about in the middle of No Man's land for triggering a multiplier and both teams did about 27M points last hour.

Just now, Leocanta said:

@Rezzy Good luck! At least there's another round after this to spend flags! haha!

Thanks, thankfully I only have 600 leftover.  I didn't want to use them all yesterday, so I only used about 305, and tried using them this morning.  Though between just being busy and not waking up early enough, I still have 600 leftover.  If it were the last round, I probably would have used them a bit more liberally yesterday.

Well it is looking like Morgan has this in the bag, unless they over shoot big time this hour.  Even though I am team Lewyn I don't care who wins this I am just in it for the feathers and orbs so I am glad we finally got out of same hell so I can spend some flags.

15 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Well it is looking like Morgan has this in the bag, unless they over shoot big time this hour.  Even though I am team Lewyn I don't care who wins this I am just in it for the feathers and orbs so I am glad we finally got out of same hell so I can spend some flags.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is a massive overshoot.  Lewyn almost doubled his score from his last bonus hour, and I wouldn't be surprised if Morgan does the same, which might give Lewyn two straight bonus hours to finish the round.

26 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I wouldn't be surprised if there is a massive overshoot.  Lewyn almost doubled his score from his last bonus hour, and I wouldn't be surprised if Morgan does the same, which might give Lewyn two straight bonus hours to finish the round.

This is good intuition! Usually I would agree to this, but we're at late game. With the multiplier being so high for both teams, it's going to be really hard for Morgan to overshoot such that Lewyn would be weaker for the next two rounds. Morgan would probably get a higher margin than Lewyn did in the last round, both because of a larger team and a larger multiplier, but I don't think she'll overshoot for consecutive weaker Lewyn. Both scores would end up in the 24 trillions, which means the 10% margin is really wide. This could either mean that they'll be in Same because the 10% margin is too wide to recognise an advantage, or they'll exchange multipliers and Morgan would get the 7.5x. 

38 minutes ago, Flying Shogi said:

Soren and Cecilia have been stuck in Same for like 3-4 hours now and my flags are piling up.

Probably going to have to save them for next round.  Probably going to be lots of chances to use them then.

I don't think Cecilia will get enough points to surpass Soren or Soren will get enough points to trigger a multiplier for Cecilia in the last hour. I believe Soren will win this round.

According with the "Current Details", Lewyn has 24,144,956,144 and Morgan has 24,722,485,068, which probably means Lewyn has the x7.4 multiplier right now, and Morgan will have the x7.5 multiplier in the final hour. I believe Morgan will win her battle.

Which means Morgan Vs. Soren?

3 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I don't think Cecilia will get enough points to surpass Soren or Soren will get enough points to trigger a multiplier for Cecilia in the last hour. I believe Soren will win this round.

According with the "Current Details", Lewyn has 24,144,956,144 and Morgan has 24,722,485,068, which probably means Lewyn has the x7.4 multiplier right now, and Morgan will have the x7.5 multiplier in the final hour. I believe Morgan will win her battle.

Which means Morgan Vs. Soren?

Cecilia would have to double to amount she's been getting the last few hours and Soren would have to get no points at all for Cecilia to win at this point, so barring something unforeseen, Soren has this round.

Morgan got the 7.5x multiplier. I guess this means that it’ll be Morgan VS Soren unless Cecilia fans go really hard with their flags and that’s a long shot. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

With 4 minutes to go, I'm at Rank 2914 on Team Soren with 600 Flags leftover going into Round 3.  My score for this round was only 593,256, but I'm sitting at a decent overall with my well-timed flag use in Round 1.

Just now, Leocanta said:

@Rezzy Is it possible to see your rank while the scores are being calculated? I splurged a ton on the last multiplier and I'm kind of curious to see where I'm placed.

It will tell you your rank when it hands out the feathers.  Scores won't typically move as much without the aid of a multiplier, but it might bump you up or sustain you if you're right at the cut-off.